No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Rebellion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

My Rebellion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:19 am

"Inside out huh?" Clint raised an eyebrow. "You sure you've been learning from Startk and not Tasha?" Though he was impressed by her idea, the archer couldn't help but crown at the thought of his fellow agent. He then shrugged his shoulders.

"I dunno if they have those things up in Asgard, so maybe he didn't think it because he didn't know of 'em."

He went to say something else, but was stopped by Rebecca's question about Stark tower. He hesitated, thinking carefully before responding. He had no idea what had happened, he hadn't heard from Tony for a while.

"I'm not sure. But it's possible he's just out hiding somewhere, probably looking for us. I mean... If Loki had killed one of the Avengers, I'm sure he would have bragged about it after what we did to him in the past."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:56 pm

"Tasha and Bobbi taught me a little bit. What did you think we did on girl days? We weren't getting manni-pedi's that's for damn sure," grinned Rebecca as she finally popped the lock open. She stuck her head out and looked from side to side, trying to make sure that there were no more guards coming down so that they would stop her.

She ran over to Clint's cell and handed him a bobby pin, "Use that to get out of there. I'm going to see if I can't find something that can get us out of here. When you're done, get Thor out of there. As for Tony...if he's alive we'll find him. We just have to..."

Rebecca took a deep breath and darted down the hallway, wanting to get out of sight so that she could get her and her friends out of there.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:19 am

"Actually, now that you mention it, that actually sounds more believable than what others call a 'girl's night'." Clint said, a small smile on his face as he watched Rebecca pick the lock. He nodded his approval as she slipped out of her cell and came to his before he reached a hand out to carefully take the bobby pin, not wanting to risk dropping and possibly losing it.

"Thanks." He said before glancing over at Thor's cell with a frown. "That's if he'll come anyway..." Thor hadn't said a word since Loki had snapped at him and he'd been sitting still with his head down since being put in the cell. It worried Clint; he'd never once seen Thor this way.

As Rebecca darted off, Clint let out a sigh and let himself out of his cell, standing in front of Thor's for a moment before doing anything else. "Time to get out of here Thor..." He said quietly, concern obvious in his voice.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:18 am

Rebecca smiled, her smile seemingly similar to one that her father would have given though the two were not biologically related. With a smile, she headed up the stairs to get to see if she could spy Loki doing anything wrong before.

Thor shook his head as he was helped out of the room, "No, no Clint, I cannot go. Loki, my dear brother was right about me..."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:37 am

"Oh come on Thor, the guy labels himself as the 'god of lies'!" Clint said with a roll of his eyes. He hadn't picked up on Loki's emotion like Thor had, too busy hating him for what he'd done to Natasha and also Clint himself years ago. He already had had little sympathy for Loki, and that little bit he'd had was gone now after he'd choked him earlier. "There's no need for you to sit here brooding because he got angry. The guy has issues, he gets angry over the smallest things from what I've heard." He said with a shrug.

Meanwhile, Loki had finally calmed himself enough to go back to ruling over people. He was in the laboratory section of Stark tower, where he kept a group of scientists to work for him, in the same way Erik Selvig had been used in the past. The people he had there were a number of the S.H.I.E.L.D employees that had simply 'disappeared' before he'd taken over.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:26 pm

"Barton, you do not understand," frowned Thor as he looked up at his friend, "The things that Loki has said are true. Had Sif and I and our friends not made Loki feel like he was less superior than us, then he never would have been like that. He would have turned into a different man. Us being here...it's all because I was a monster to him. I deserve to be locked in here."

Rebecca kneeled, peeping through the keyhole. The labs were one of the sections Tony had never shown her how to get into and out of. She didn't know what Loki was leading these men and women into doing, all she knew was that she would have to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:58 am

"No Thor, Loki's Loki because he wants power. He just seems to want everything he can't have, like a child." Clint said, frowning. "Who the hell holds a childhood grudge this long? Even longer than normal from what I heard about how long you 'gods' live."

Loki was slowly pacing at one end of the room, carefully observing each of the scientists he had in the room. When one of them tried to ask a question, Loki appeared in front of the man, younger than the others, and hit him.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:07 am

Thor looked up at Clint, shaking his head as he stood and easily towered over the agent. "A man holds a grudge this long if he has reason too. I cannot say that holding a grudge does not affect even the best of us, neither can you. You have held a grudge since the moment he took your mind for his own the first time he was on Earth. Can you say, that in his shoes, you would not feel the same way? What if Natasha loved your brother instead of you?"

Rebecca gasped when she saw Loki hit the man. She knew that man. That was Leo Fitz, one of her greatest friends. When a scientist passed nearby, she pulled her into the hall. A quick clothes change and her head bowed so no one could see her face let her into the lab easily.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:36 am

Clint went to snap at Thor, tell him that he was wrong and the archer held no grudges; but ended up pausing with his mouth open instead. Thor was right. He lowered his head, frowning.
"She wouldn't love him." He eventually muttered. "She knows what my brother has done... Kinda like how your friend Sif is with your brother."

"How dare you question your ruler?" Loki hissed at the young man, his back to the door Rebecca had entered through. "Do you not understand how your own world works? Howall the worlds work? You will do as I say!"
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:48 am

Thor looked over at Clint with a frown, "I did not know that you had a brother, O Archer."

Rebecca walked over, head lowered and grabbing Leo's arm to take him towards a different part of the lab, "Don't use my name, don't let him know who I am. I need to see what you guys are working on..."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:36 am

"Yeah. I know," Clint muttered, turning away from Thor. "Most people don't. Classified information an' all that. I try my best to think I don't."
He stared off at nothing as he thought about it before shaking his head, turning back to the Thunder god. "Anyway, forget about it, we can't just stay standing around here."

Loki had intended to snap at her for taking the scientist away from him, then decided against it. He figured the sooner they got back to work, the better. Instead, he turned to snap at some of the others who he thought were slacking off.
Recognising Rebecca's voice, Fitz almost said her name out loud relieved to see her. He quite literally bit his tongue just to stop himself. "What are you doing?!" He hissed, trying his best to be quiet. "It's not safe here."

Back to top Go down
Harris Freeman

Harris Freeman

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:03 pm

Thor could understand the importance of classified information. People kept things from others that they thought were unsatisfactory. Being around the Son of Coul had left him to believe that most S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents kept these things classified so that their loved ones wouldn't be hurt. Something told him that the reason Clint did it was different. "We should see if we can't find where he's keeping Tony, Bruce, Steve, and Natasha."

"I know it's not safe here," Rebecca quietly said, not looking up from what Leo was working on. "Me and Clint and Thor are all here. He put us in the dungeons but I lock picked my way out. What does he have you guys working on? It has to be important for as many scientists to be here as they are. I heard about Ward and his patrol...was a shame what happened to them..."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:04 am

As Thor spoke, Clint was looking around, his instincts from years of training kicking in. He was taking in as many details as he could, knowing from experience that even the smallest things could make a difference later. Absent-mindedly, he put a hand to his throat, which was still hurting despite him appearing no different to usual. As his mind went back to the events in the throne room and the archer involuntarily shivered.
He knew others had been through worse at the hands of Loki, like Rebecca's father Phil Coulson, but Clint hadn't quite been the same since Loki's first appearance either; since the 'god' had taken over his mind. His personality had changed after the damage from New York had been repaired; Clint had turned grim and often distanced himself from others unless he was around them for work.
Though he knew Thor had spoken, Clint realised as he snapped out of his thoughts that he had no idea what he'd actually said.
With a frown, he turned to look at Thor. "Sorry. ...what was that?"

"Then what are you-?" Fitz tried to ask before Rebecca continued speaking. He frowned when she mentioned she'd been captured along with Thor and Hawkeye, slowly shaking his head. "You're lucky you were only put in those cells." He muttered, picking up a tool to at least look as if he was working, knowing Loki would come to check sooner or later.

"He's making us..." At the mention of Ward, Fitz went quiet and hung his head, going tense as he tried his best to not look upset. "...I know."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:18 am

Thor watched as Clint assessed the situation. It was something that he admired about the agent. He had always, since Thor had known him at least, been a good man with a good head on his shoulders. Thor knew that his friend had changed, that he had distanced himself from the rest of the group, but Thor had always assumed it was because he felt left out. Never before had Thor thought that Clint might still blame himself for what happened during the battle of New York. "I said, my friend, that we should gather the others. This is a matter of most importance and if we truly wish to take my brother down..." he stopped when he heard voices of frost giants, pulling Clint so that they would not be seen by the giants.

Rebecca sighed, she had been trying to save her friends. She knew that most of them had been in trouble with Loki before this second war started, had already been names that Loki either wanted to erradicate or he wanted to keep locked away so no one else could find them. She thought that maybe they would be locked here. "Only those cells? There are others? Where?"

Rebecca picked up a beaker of greenish liquid, a green that reminded her of her friend Bruce and she had to look away before thinking the worst. Grant Ward, Agent Ward with S.H.I.E.L.D not the villain Phobos, had been running operations in California for S.H.I.E.L.D when his convoy had gotten into a fight with frost giants. The entire squad, the squad that her father had handpicked for help, had been destroyed, "We'll avenge them. Show me what he's having you guys work on?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:01 am

"Oh yeah, we should p-" If it weren't for his training and his friendship with Thor, Clint would have protested at the god's sudden action; instead he stayed silent and waited patiently for the Jotun to pass. He unconsciously reached a hand over his shoulder, to where his bow and quiver usually hung, looking annoyed when he remembered they had been taken when they'd been captured. Once the giants had passed, he swore under his breath before turning to Thor. "What exactly are we supposed to do if we run into any of those guys?"

Fitz took a deep breath to calm himself, brushing a hand through his short hair before responding to Rebecca.

"Below. They're- they're below us; below the ground level..." He said quietly, glancing over his shoulder before continuing. "It's not a place you want to be Rebecca, trust me. And we can't avenge him, or the other agents we've lost, even if we wanted to."

He put aside the tool as he spoke, reaching instead for a file to show Rebecca, hoping to at least give her some idea of what was going on. It was just one of the many files in the labs, Loki having decided to keep them apart to avoid anyone knowing too much.

"I don't know all the details. He has us work on separate projects, without explaining why he wants what he does."    

((Found a useful reference btw. Under spoiler thing so it doesn't take up so much space. Smile))
Stark Tower layout:
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:34 am

Thor waited until the Jotun passed before looking directly at Clint. He had seen the man reach for his trusty bow and arrows but without them, there was little that Clint could do against a Frost Giant. He took a long, deep breath, "If we so happen to run into one of those things without knowing, you should run. It won't be safe for you."

Rebecca looked at Fitz. Usually the man was full of life, full of optimism. Something had happened to him and Rebecca would place money on the fact that it was the lack of Jemma being in the same room. Loki either had her locked up or the worst had fallen her favorite female friend, "That's probably where he'd keep Steve and the others..." she mused to herself as she thought about it. What better place to keep The Avengers than locked in cells in the basement of their own Tower.

"We have to avenge them," she reassured, "It's what S.H...."

She knew it was happening before the man behind her had even spoken, "Hello Loki."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:14 am

Clint frowned and shook his head. "What about you? You don't have your hammer, what are you going to do?" He knew Thor was stronger than he was, but Clint had never seen Thor fight without Mjolnir and he had no idea how well he could fight when he didn't have it.

Fitz nodded slowly, considering what she said about the missing Avengers. "They could be...only seen one of the rooms..." He said quietly, trailing off absent-mindedly, one hand going to the wrist of his other.
Looking up at her as she spoke again, Fitz watched her curiously before freezing when she stopped speaking. Seeing movement in the corner of his eye, Fitz knew straight away who was there, even before Rebecca said anything to Loki. All the scientists were noticeable by their white coats; only Loki wore dark clothing in the lab.

Fitz shifted a foot, about to take a step back, but Loki moved faster.

He backhanded the engineer before reaching out to grab Rebecca's wrist to stop her from leaving. "Keep quiet!" Loki hissed as Fitz opened his mouth to say something. "You know what happens if you don't do as I say."

At his words, Fitz took as step back, tears finally showing in his eyes despite having talked to Rebecca about Ward. "No! Please, don't-" He pleaded. "I-"

"I said keep quiet!" Loki shouted, grinning when the engineer jumped at the sound before hanging his head. Afterwards, Loki turned to look at Rebecca. "It didn't take you long to get out. How'd you manage that, hm?"

Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 3:58 pm

"If we see one of those men, I am still strong. I can fight them, use one of their swords against them," Thor replied softly with a nod of his head. "Let us find Rebecca. If she is anything like the Son of Coul, she is a wily one and will get herself into trouble."

The statement crossed with the hand to his wrist upset Rebecca. She wasn't mad at Leo, it wasn't his fault. It was Loki's. Loki had been the reason that, once upon a time, she had almost lost her father. Now she had lost her friends all but him because of Loki.

When the man gripped her wrist, she was confused about trying to get away from a man with so much strength. Wasn't Thor the brute? How come she couldn't break his hold on her wrist then? She looked at Leo who seemed to be scared. "I used my bobby pins. Was easy because you idiots only consider weapons as weapons."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:43 am

"Right." Clint nodded, unable to stop himself looking worried, knowing Thor's comment about Rebecca was right. "It wouldn't be the first time." He said before checking to make sure the path ahead was clear.

As Loki listened to Rebecca explain how she'd escaped, he glared at her, not liking to be outsmarted. He was glad it wasn't Thor who'd managed to do it though. "Well maybe I should lock you in the underground cells with your engineer's lady friend!" He hissed, rolling his eyes when Fitz made a sound, somewhere between scared and upset. "Stark made those rooms with the intention of keeping people inside. They won't be so simply escaped."

Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:04 pm

"You mean she has gotten in trouble before?" Thor conversed as the two walked together. He made sure to check behind every wall before he crossed their paths. Hiding from Frost Giants was hard work since they were so tall and could see everything.

"So that's where she is," a smirk played on Rebecca's face though inside she was scared. The first lesson that her father had taught her was how to act like nothing in the world bothered you. "Do you think I can't escape those? I grew up learning the secrets of this place from Tony. Judging by the sound of things, you haven't changed the cells to much. Man, I use to get put down there when I was grounded." It was a lie of course, but Loki didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:32 am

"Of course she has, haven't we all at some point?" Clint replied, walking alongside Thor with practiced silence. He moved carefully, not wanting to bring them any unwanted attention by making unnecessary noises and kept his voice low as he spoke.

"It matters not. I have seen the cells many times since taking over this tower; I know there is no simple way out like the rooms we altered. Your childish tricks will not help you down there!" Loki responded, refusing to believe such a room was so easy to escape.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:16 am

"It is not the first time you have had to save her either, is it?" chuckled Thor as the two walked, their feet silent.

"I escaped from your other cells," Rebecca retorted, using her bad leg to knee him in the gut and take him down. She wasn't leaving without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:59 am

"No...it's not." Clint admitted with a sigh. He left out the part though where Rebecca had helped save him a few times too, often with the help of Natasha. "She could probably use a Captain America of her own." He added with the slightest hint of a smile. Everyone knew Coulson admired the hero and had often ended up working alongside him.

"...or have another agent she trusts well enough to watch her back, like I have- like I had Natasha."

Loki went to respond to Rebecca, but was interrupted by her kicking him. He made an irritated sound and accidently let her go, though it didn't really do much to him in terms of pain. Instead of trying to grab her again, he reached a hand out, tapping into the powers he usually tried his best to keep buried deep inside himself, creating a wall of ice in front of the door to stop her escaping.

"Don't worry. I won't be making that mistake again." Loki said in a cold tone, grabbing Fitz by the arm. "You can both visit his friend in her cell for a while."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:16 pm

"That is a joke, yes?" Thor chuckled, his eyes cutting over to the other man. "Rebecca has always idolized her father, the Son of Coul. He has given her the only hero idolization that she believes she needs. Even when not taking her father into consideration, you are her idol. She has grown with you as her hero."

A frown crossed Thor's lips and he shook his head, "We will free Natasha, Clint. Do not worry about that."
~~~~~~~~

The wall of ice was a new trick that Rebecca had only slightly expected. Everyone knew that Loki preferred not to tap into his ice powers because he happened to had the fact that he was the son of a Frost Giant. "No! Fitz hasn't done anything," Rebecca growled, hating the fact that she didn't have her cane on her since she had toppled to the floor. It was harder for her to get up from that position. "You can't do that to him! And what has Simmons ever done to you for her to be there!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:12 am

"Of course; they're both a lot like each other, even if they won't admit it; Coulson and Rebecca. They-" Clint replied before pausing, realising what Thor had said about him. "Nooo, no way. I'm not anyone's hero. Not like you are..." He added, a guilty look in his eyes as he went quiet, deciding it was better not to say anything else about Natasha. As much as he wanted her back, after how she'd fought them, he didn't want to get his hopes up.

"We can worry about her after we get the others." He eventually said.

"Don't try and talk me out of it!" Loki hissed at Rebecca. "He's been warned before about not doing as I say and taking the girl was the only way he'd listen!"

As Loki spoke, Fitz half-heartedly tried to pull his arm free, though he knew it was pointless. Even if he somehow managed to escape Loki's grip, he knew it would just make things worse for Simmons later.
Better me than Jemma... He thought, tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Rebellion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Heroes or Villains In This Story :: Welcome To A New Age :: Future Life-
Jump to: