Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Frozen Love (Nolee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay

PostSubject: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:34 am

Bobby grinned as he made his way out of the room he shared with his friends, he was going to get to go on a trip and he was very excited about it. The professor had decided it would be a good for some of the older students to get away for a few days. He had just back finished packing when he found he needed to go pick up a few things from the local store. However this didn't bring him down at all and he happily got into his car and started the drive into town. He arrived safely and managed to get thing things he needed, but as he put it in his car he heard the sounds of a fight and went to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:32 pm

She hated the weekend. There always seemed to be a lot more villainy during the weekend then the weekdays. With a kick she sent the baddy backwards, this weekend it just so happened that the team Sweet 'N Sour was causing trouble. Amaretta Sweets was a talented sorceress that Nolee had fought more than once and her partner, Amaretto Sour, was a baddie who could pack a powerful punch. The best way to handle them was not her power but was hand to hand combat.

Or so she had thought.

As Sour came back at her with a kick, she doubled over in pain only to be hit with a mighty spell from Sweet. She looked up, her eyes burning red and her power working, "STOP!"

Anyone who was within ear range would be compelled to listen and do what she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:05 am

Bobby heard the yell of stop and started to frown when he found himself unable to move at all! What had happened why couldn't he move at all, this did make any sense to him and he didn't like being stuck like this at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:39 am

Nolee stood up, her figure opposing considering the fact that both of her opponents had stopped dead in their tracks, one while trying to stand and the other while trying to help his sister up. She crouched down so that only they, or a person with super human senses, could hear her.

"I want both of you to stand up, walk to the nearest pier, and jump."

When they turned to go do what she had instructed them to, Nolee turned to see the young man who was standing there stuck. He must have heard her tell the other two to stop. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:10 am

"Bobby Drake... Why the hell am I stuck like this?" Bobby answered though he was very annoyed about what had happened to him. He didn't like being stuck like this and he really wanted to break free from it as soon as he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:25 pm

"You can do whatever you want now," Nolee spoke slowly and dileberately.

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, she made sure that he could see her, "I'm sorry citizen. As a hero it's my job that these things don't happen. If you want to press charges or sue me or something, then please do."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:56 am

Bobby shook the strange spell off when she said her words and looked at her. "No charges or anything like that..." He said softly, "Just careful how you use that power okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Nolee let out a sharp laugh. Oh yes, she knew that her power was a dangerous one. She knew that being able to command anyone to do anything was perhaps one of the most dangerous powers because it was one that people couldn't break easily. As opposed to someone like Tony Stark whose powerful beams from his Iron Man suit may stun someone like The Hulk, as long as the person who heard her words spoke English and was actually able to hear, they had to obey what she said.

"Well thank you Captain Obvious. You think I don't know that it's a dangerous power. Try living with it you're entire life," Nolee replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:30 am

Bobby sighed, seems like once again he put his foot in his mouth and said the wrong thing. "Sorry... I know how hard having powers can be... How about I make you something as a way to say sorry?" He put his hands together and started to make an ice rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:18 am

At the first mention of making her something to say he was sorry, Nolee grew on edge. Nobody ever did anything nice in this world without wanting something first. That was something she had learned at a young age and had never been broken from thinking. He put his hands together and she clenched her fist at her side when she heard the chill of ice that sounded from his hands. This was something she was ready for, the fact that he might have been an even worse villain than Sweets 'N Sour.

When she was handed the rose, she was confused. She inspected it in her hands before looking at him, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:50 am

"Bobby Drake, you may or may not know me as Iceman... I go to the school a couple miles out of the town." Bobby paused before working up the courage before saying, "I'm a mutant with the powers to freeze just about anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:08 am

Nolee nodded, "Well as long as I know you're Iceman, I know that you're not a villain. You almost just about got your ass handed to you. Rule one of being a hero, announce your powers before another hero just assumes you're no good."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:24 am

Bobby laughed at that, "Really rules? I'm not one for staying close to too many rules ma'am and as far as I know that's not one of my rules." Bobby gave a small grin at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:37 am

"Yeah rules. Had I gone ahead and thought you were a villain, you would have either ended up with an arrow between the eyes or doing something like standing in traffic because my power ordered you too," Nolee replied, looking back at him. Though she had to have been the same age as him, she was definitely darker and more grown up than he seemed to be.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:17 am

"Of course... Just another anti villain, what gives you the right to kill when you say as a hero that its wrong to kill? Doesn't that make you as bad as them?" Bobby asked with a roll of his eyes, he knew she thought he was immature and most of what he said was to be annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:11 pm

"Because the people I'm killing are scum," Nolee replied cooly, her voice as cold as the ice rose that she held in her hand. "Tell me, do you think that it's wrong that the court can put rapists and murderers and child molesters to death? Because when I do that to a villain, it's the same thing that the courts are doing. I'm just not giving them a chance to be aquited."

She looked him over, "Besides, what would you know about being a hero?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:18 am

"No its not the same seeing as everyone deserves a chance, what if a murderer you kill was killing in self-defense?" Bobby asked as he crossed his arms, "No one person should have the right to make that choice of innocent or not by themselves." He gave a look, "I know a hell of a lot about being a hero seeing as I've been one for years."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:00 am

"I don't deal with self defense and you can tell when they are or aren't by the way they speak," Nolee replied, staring at the young man in front of her intently. "Let me tell you a story. There was a little girl whose father beat her mercilessly, beat the entire family mercilessly. The cops always got called and he was always let go. Should someone have taken action against that man or not?"

She looked him over, an eyebrow cocked in amusement, "You're a hero?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:06 pm

"Someone should of done something, but killing is never the right thing to do! I don't think a bad person should be treated all comfy and frankly I don't mind beating up on a bad person, but no one person should decide who lives or dies. Its not the choice for you to make." Bobby crossed his arms again. "Yes, I'm Iceman of the X-Men." He waited for an anti-Mutant rant or comment that seemed to come from everybody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:31 am

"A mutant huh? Only met a few heroes who actually call themselves mutants, I'm glad to see you're comfortable in your skin," Nolee spoke, looking over her shoulder at him. She stood up for mutants on more than one occasion, knowing most of them to be good people no matter what happened. "We have different views, let's just leave it at that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:30 am

"Of course I'm comfortable in my own skin, I've trained for a long time to be a hero and I've always been at peace with my powers." Brett answered, "Yes, it is probably best just to leave it at that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:03 am

"Training's good, when you can find someone that can help you train," Nolee shrugged, walking over to her motorcycle before dropping to one knee. She hadn't noticed until now the cut that laid across the back of her leg and just how deep it was. Her hands hit the pavement, trying to keep herself up and balanced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Brett frowned and went over to her to help her up, "Come on I'll take you to the school, we have a med room and I'm sure Hank can fix that up for you..." He carefully pulled her up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Nolee pulled away, slightly intimidated. Because of her family background when she was a child, she didn't like to be touched. It was something that not even Oliver or Sasha had been able to break her of, "Please...don't touch me..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:11 am

Brett sighed, "You can't walk with that gash in your leg... You could do some serious damage to your leg... You need to get it looked at and something tells me a hospital isn't a good place to take you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   

Back to top Go down

Frozen Love (Nolee)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next