Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Born Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Born Again   Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:56 am

Your name:
K-Lee

Your main character for the thread:
Jason Blood
Daniel Preston

Other main characters for the thread:
Whoever you wish

Your additional characters:
I won't use anyone else but there may be mentions of Neil for newspaper reasons

Other additional characters:
Whoever you wish

Plot idea:
My idea is that King Arthur, Sir Lancelot, Galahad, Gawain, and Tristan were all reincarnated as new people (heroes or even anti-heroes). Jason Blood finds this out and goes looking for them, hoping to create a conglomerate of heroes to defend the world against Morganna, who is forming her own team.

Other:
Jason Blood would be himself. The others are as follows:

King Arthur: the king of Camelot, a kind man who overall wants the best for his country though he may seem distant sometimes
=
Daniel Preston: the red king of Checkmate, though he seems to hate heroes he just wants to keep tabs on the truly good ones so he knows who to trust with defending his country

Lancelot: the bravest of the knights, he is good friends with Arthur though it was partially his romance with Guinevere that helped to bring on the destruction of Camelot
=
?

Kay: the foster brother of King Arthur, Arthur has him as one of his champions and he was part of the reason that Arthur pulled the sword from the stone
=
?

Galahad: the good and innocent knight, he is the youngest of the knights and seems to have the highest sense of justice other than Arthur
=
Dante Westmore: the kid from the future

Gawain: the perfect knight who listens without reason, he is always listening to Arthur and happens to be one of Galahad's best friends
=
?

Tristan: the lover out of the group, he is a heartful romantic who seems to be a knight for the object of courtly love
=
Beca James: the only girl in the group[/center]

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Born Again   Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:29 am

Beca James as Tristan
Dante Bishop as Galahad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dylan Kaine

PostSubject: Re: Born Again   Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:36 am

Remy LeBeau as Lancelot (if anyone's going to put everyone else in danger because they're flirting with someone it's him XD )

Dylan Kaine as Gawain

Both Jacen and Loki fit the foster brother role, but I could also use someone like Marco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Born Again   Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:21 am

Well I was thinking we could let Sammi in on this too since there are three open spots and the three of us have two characters involved. I like Remy as Lancelot, that would fit especially cuz I can see him and Daniel being kinda friends but at the same time hating each other. Dylan as Gawain we can do. If you want, we can place Jacen as Kay because you haven't used him in a thread yet. We just have to see if Sammi wants in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Born Again   Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:34 am

*nods* That works, I don't mind adding him to fill the spot if needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Born Again   

Back to top Go down

Born Again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1