Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

You're My Hero For A Reason (Steve/Phil)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shea

PostSubject: Re: You're My Hero For A Reason (Steve/Phil)   Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:28 am

Steve went to protest, but then thought of the damage Bruce had unintentionally caused on one of Shield's Helicarriers and shrugged his shoulders instead.
"Understandable to be a bit cautious around him," he said. "But he'd probably be more likely to get annoyed if you're obviously being careful, rather than acting normal like you would around the other scientists I think."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're My Hero For A Reason (Steve/Phil)   Wed May 06, 2015 2:02 pm

"I know how to act around people, I wouldn't treat him any different than I would normally treat anyone else. The only thing I may do is avoid words around him," Phil shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com

You're My Hero For A Reason (Steve/Phil)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2