Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nice To Meet You (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JayJay

PostSubject: Nice To Meet You (open)   Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Henry Pym Jr. though he made everyone call him Pym, sighed as he sat waiting in some uncomfortable metal chair. He was still peeved that his parents had signed him up for this stupid Shield sidekick program without asking him. Of course when he called them out on it they gave the whole 'to help you become one of the heroes of tomorrow' speech that they gave every time he didn't want to do something. He huffed as he waited for anyone to come get him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reverend Jesse Custer

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:17 am

Jesse Custer was not a well liked man. He had made mistakes in his life but he was trying to atone for all of the mistakes that he had made.

That's why he wasn't quite sure why S.H.I.E.L.D had insisted on him coming to their headquarters so that "they could make sure that he was safe". He knew that was bullshit. S.H.I.E.L.D wanted him to come so that they could keep an eye on his power. Not that it was solely his anyways.

Genesis was a creature not of Heaven, not of Hell, and certainly not of Earth. The union between a demon and an angel, Genesis was a being so powerful that he made God himself quit. Not that it was something the general public knew, for all they knew, their God was still up there and was still listening to prayers.

As a Reverend, a part of Jesse still hoped he was but he knew the truth.

To make him a busy person, they had given him the task of looking after the kids. That was one of the soft spots Jesse let show through. He enjoyed the company of children and hoped one day that he and Tulip O'Hare, his long time lady friend, would have some of their own. The super powered youth were something that was knew to him but he would teach them the same respect that he taught everyone who needed it.

The cold metal door slid open and he made his way into the room, for some reason his priests collar was still around his neck, "You must be Pym."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:43 am

Pym sat up suddenly at the sound of his name being said, he looked at where the sound had come from and looked a little confused when he saw a priest. "Um hello..?" He questioned softly as he stood up, "How do you know my name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reverend Jesse Custer

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:59 am

"Heard some of the big guys talkin' about you this mornin'," Jesse shrugged as he saw the younger man. He looked like the stories that Jesse had read about his father and mother, the infamous Ant-man and Wasp. "My names Jesse Custer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:10 am

Pym nodded slowly before holding his hand out to shake, "Henry Pym Jr., but just call me Pym... Henry is my dad, not me..." He said as he wondered why the guy was here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reverend Jesse Custer

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:10 am

Jesse smiled and nodded, looking the young man over. She had seen pictures of Hank Pym and knew that this young man, was undoubtedly, his son. They had the same facial construction but those eyes were definitely his mothers. "Well like I said, my name is Jesse Custer. S.H.I.E.L.D sent me in here to talk to you about why it's a great organization or some shit like that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:31 am

"Ahh, so your here to get be to sign up for one of the programs for younger heroes and sidekicks?" Pym asked as he leaned back in his chair. "I had assumed my parents would of pre signed me up for any program they could."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reverend Jesse Custer

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:25 pm

"Well, they wanted me to talk to you because they believe that you deserve better than just you're parents doing what they think is best for you," shrugged Jesse as he casually leaned up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:08 am

"Well there's not much else I can really do in life minus go work in some lab and I'm not sure they'd like an upstart as young as me... And being the son of two heroes means I have a certain powers and it would be stupid not to use them to help people, but I'm not what people would call solo hero material..." Pym answered with his own small shrug, he also had his own small mission in this place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reverend Jesse Custer

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:14 am

Jesse smirked and nodded, lighting up a cigaratte, "Well, from what I hear around this place there's an organization called Checkmate that would love to have a guy like you in their ranks. A young upstart like yourself is just the kind of guy they'd go for. Two heroes eh? My dad was a hero. Not the costumed, let's save the world kind but the military kind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:11 am

"Checkmate? I'm pretty sure that my folks would kill me if I did that... Besides I know that most of them hate heroes with powers and I have powers remember...." Pym said as he rubbed his arm. "Your dad must of been a good man..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reverend Jesse Custer

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:17 am

"Ain't never heard of Checkmate before they decided to tell me," shrugged Jesse. He had a tendency to stick to what he knew and these government organizations weren't something that he knew. "My father was a great man. Aren't all military folks though?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:30 am

"I suppose they are, they do a lot for their country..." Pym said before looking at the papers he had been handed when they had brought him to the waiting room. "I don't think any other group would have use for a genius sidekick..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reverend Jesse Custer

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:45 pm

"Well if you're a genius that means you know a lot of things that others don't. People like and fear knowledge," shrugged Jesse. Though he didn't look very old, Jesse had lived enough of life to realize what people usually wanted to hear. S.H.I.E.L.D wanted to talk Pym into staying, so he'd talk him into staying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:42 am

"Yeah well sometimes it isn't worth being so smart when you hardly have any friends..." Pym shrugged as he leaned back, he figured that the man was just trying to tell him what he thought he wanted to hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reverend Jesse Custer

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:38 am

"Friends come and go kid," shrugged Jesse as he sat down across from Pym, "Yeh know, I ain't never put much stock in anything in this world but me and the two friends I got. Sometimes havin' just one good friend is better than having a bunch of fake ones."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:08 am

"Yeah well one good friend is something I've never found... Too smart for my own good I suppose..." Pym said before giving a smile, "Oh well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reverend Jesse Custer

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:20 am

"Being smart isn't a crime," shrugged Jesse as he pulled his cigarattes from his pocket. "You know, most guys would kill to be as smart as you. Bein' that smart means yeh can provide fer yer lady friend when you find one. Fuck knows if I was as smart as yeh, I'd never have to worry about havin' enough money fer me and Tulip."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:34 am

"Yeah well tell that to the kids at the schools my parents have tried to send me too..." Pym just said with a humorless chuckle. "Besides, most kids thought I was crazy when I was younger."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   Wed May 06, 2015 2:05 pm

"Well at least ya were lucky 'nough t' go t' school," Jesse shrugged, "when ah was yer age, ah wasn't even given that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice To Meet You (open)   

Back to top Go down

Nice To Meet You (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1