Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nol's Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Nol's Characters   Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Anna Maria:
"Perhaps I am stronger than I think."- Thomas Merton
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."- Maya Angelou
"The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman."- Chanayaka
"Power is like being a lady... if you have to tell people you are, you aren't."- Margaret Thatcher

Carter Kent:
"I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice."- Abraham Lincoln
"Peace begins with a smile."- Mother Theresa
"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."- Malcolm X
"Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love."- Miguel Angel Ruiz

Daniel Preston:
"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."- Sun Tzu
"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something."- Thomas Edison
"I can take it. The tougher it gets, the cooler I get."- Richard Nixon
"Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons."- Bertrand Russell

Dia Waller:
"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority."- Benjamin Franklin
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."- Mahatma Gandhi
"There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."- Dante Alighieri
"My mother taught me about the power of inspiration and courage, and she did it with a strength and a passion that I wish could be bottled."- Carly Fiorina

Grant Ward:
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear, after that, fear has no power."- Jim Morrison
"Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here."- Marianne Williamson
"There are very few monsters who warrant the fear we have of them."- Andre Gide
"Fear makes us feel our humanity."- Benjamin Disraeli

Harris Freeman:
"The law is hard but it is the law."- Cassandra Clare
“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.” - Benjamin Franklin
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws” - Plato
“We do not need to get good laws to restrain bad people. We need to get good people to restrain us from bad laws.” - G.K. Chesterton

Jason Blood:
"He who has rejected his demons badgers us to death with his angels."- Heri Michaux
“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
"You struggle with your demons and you conquer them."- Kinky Friedman
"I too have my own demons, and I have struggled. I've made my own mistakes, and I'm not proud of them."- Michael Bergin

Jesse Custer:
"God is looking for people to use, and if you can get usable, he will wear you out. The most dangerous prayer you can pray is this: 'Use me.'"- Rick Warren
"A thick skin is a gift from God."- Konrad Adenauer
"“Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.”- John Wayne
“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.” - John Wayne

Kip Dallas:
"Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."- Stephanie Meyer
“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” - Douglas Adams
“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” - Helen Keller
"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible."- George Chakiris

Kyle Rayner:
“Willpower survives.” - Toba Beta
"Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises."-Pedro Calderon de la Barca
"The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts."- Marcus Aurelius
"Color is my day-long obsession, joy and torment."- Claude Monet

Margaret Sorrow/Cassie Warner:
"A thief believes everybody steals."- E.W. Howe
“It's not my fault I can't be like you, okay? I don't get up in the morning thinking the world is one big, shiny, happy place, okay? That's just not how I work. I don't think I can be fixed.”― Lauren Oliver
“Never trust a shiny surface. They hide a multitude of flaws.” ― Melissa de la Cruz
"It is only those who believe in their ability who shine when it matters."- Maurice Greene

Molpadia:
“Well-behaved women seldom make history.” - Laurel Thatcher Ulric
“Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.” -  Joseph Conrad
“I would always rather be happy than dignified.” - Charolette Bronte
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.” - John Lennon

Neil Gallagher:
"A good writer possesses not only his own spirit but also the spirit of his friends."- Friedrich Nietzsche
“I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.” - Hunter S. Thompson
"The ear is the only true writer and the only true reader."- Robert Frost
"I want to be an honest man and a good writer."- James A. Baldwin

Nicholai Barishnakof/Victor Creed:
"There is no faculty of the human soul so persistent and universal as that of hatred."- Henry Ward Beecher
“Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn fast.”- William Nicholson
"Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them."- Samuel Butler
"In time we hate that which we often fear."- William Shakespear

Nolee McCallister:
"Your silence will not protect you."- Audre Lorde
“I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity.” -  Nadezhda Mandelstam
"Our necessities never equal our wants."- Benjamin Franklin
“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel

Phil Coulson:
"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life."- Confuscious
"It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons."  ~Johann Schiller
"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life."- Bertolt Brecht
"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses." ~Joyce Brothers

Rebecca Coulson:
"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous amounts of energy to be normal."- Albert Camus
"Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it." ~Joe Clark
"Saints are sinners who kept on going." ~Robert Louis Stevenson
"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it." ~Pablo Picasso

Vance Dallas:
"Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows."- Helen Keller
"“Death is Peaceful, Life is Harder”- Stephanie Meyer
"We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own." ~Ben Sweetland
"You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in." ~Arlo Guthrie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com

Nol's Characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1