No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JayJay

JayJay

Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:51 am

Adam smiled, "These apartments are really nice, it fits me and my brother live here pretty comfortably. We got pretty lucky, the other neighbors are pretty nice too."
Back to top Go down
Harris Freeman

Harris Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 9:59 pm

"As long as I have at least one neighbor I don't mind," shrugged Harris with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:07 am

Jordan smiled softly before running his fingers through his hair, "So would you like to have a drink? We've got soda, iced tea or juice?" He asked his guest, he wasn't used to having too many guests but he remembered that this was the polite thing.
Back to top Go down
Harris Freeman

Harris Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:19 am

Harris smiled and nodded, "I'd like some iced tea. That sounds better than the beer I planned on drinkin' later anyways."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:11 am

Jordan gave a small smile and nodded, "I'll be right back with it." He said as he walked into his kitchen and started on making a glass of iced tea.
Back to top Go down
Harris Freeman

Harris Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:01 am

Harris sat on the couch, not one to touch things in other peoples home. Later if Jordan wanted to give him a tour, he would take it. For now, he was going to relax.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:49 am

Adam quickly fixed two glasses of iced tea for him and his new neighbor. He smiled as he finished and headed back to the living room with the glasses. He smiled and held it out. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Harris Freeman

Harris Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Harris smiled at him as he continued to look around, "Beautiful here. Very beautiful."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Jordan smiled, "Zander set everything up, he brings in fresh flowers everyday."
Back to top Go down
Harris Freeman

Harris Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:10 am

Harris smiled, "I don't remember what it's like t' have someone else livin' with me. Last time anyone was there to take care of me was before me and my ex-wife split up. Sure, we're still friends and all but I know that I'm alone now. Price of bein' a good cop I guess."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:31 am

"Well I've always taken care of my brother, ever since we teenagers." Jordan smiled as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Harris Freeman

Harris Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:02 am

Harris thought about his brother, the scar on the side of his head starting to hurt from it. "Yeah...sometimes brothers aren't that great..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:28 am

"You don't get along with your brother?" Jordan asked softly, seeing the look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Harris Freeman

Harris Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:42 am

"My brother Aaron tried to put a bullet through my skull because the mob boss Black Mask told him too," Harris bitterly chuckled. "So, no, me and my brother don't exactly get along the greatest."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:45 am

Adam winced, feeling bad for bring up such painful memories for the other man. "I'm so sorry... I shouldn't of said anything..." He ran a hand through his hair, trying to think of another way to say sorry.
Back to top Go down
Harris Freeman

Harris Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:19 am

Harris waved him off, "Aw it ain't yer fault, yeh didn't know any better. Besides, it's been years. It's not like it was just yesterday."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:07 am

"Still... Family betrayal isn't something that is easy to get over...." Jordan murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Harris Freeman

Harris Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:26 am

"No, no it ain't. Took me years to get over what Aaron done tried t' do t' me," Harris replied with a nod of his head, "But the way I look at it, there's too much negativity in the world already. A man's gotta look to the brighter side of life of life will make him bitter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)   Everything Changes (Harris/Adam) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything Changes (Harris/Adam)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2