Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Super Heroes get themselves into Super Trouble.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Super Heroes get themselves into Super Trouble.   Wed May 14, 2014 2:42 am

Remember that story we had about the X-Men’s ‘Gambit’ getting himself caught while trying to rob Tony Stark? Well after weeks of searching around, we managed to get you all an update. (Yeah that’s right Gallagher we really do all the research you try to claim we don’t. It’s not like your paper has updates on this.) After the incident at Stark’s, Remy LeBeau was arrested by the agency know as S.H.I.E.L.D, which works like the F.B.I (for those who don’t know), but with the powered people and often against the Government. I’ve met Nick Fury before, who works (…or is that worked?) as the agency’s Director. He’s a good guy who just wants to keep the world safe; he just doesn’t always agree with how others choose to do things.
Mr LeBeau was taken into S.H.I.E.L.D custody for questioning and apparently tried to escape by use of his explosive powers, but was stopped by everybody’s favourite hero, Captain America.
A few days later however, the thief was reportedly seen back on the streets with some of his fellow X-Men. No word yet though on why he was out already, or if he really was out. Knowing S.H.I.E.L.D, they probably have Mr LeBeau under close watch.

The logo for S.H.I.E.L.D. They see more than you think they would.

Meanwhile, S.H.I.E.L.D has other super-powered messes to clean up.

Between super hero turned vigilantes taking out a bunch of Hydra soldiers, a group of heroes taking out some sort of giant beast in the park and rumours floating around that the ‘God’ Loki has been spotted back in the area, they’re going to have one hell of a busy time.
Oh yeah, we probably should have focused more on that Loki thing huh? Oh well. Maybe in the next article. Because, you know, research. Maybe it was just a crazy rumour, maybe not. When the team here at the Daily Bugle finds out, we’ll let you know.

It can't be that hard to spot someone dressed like this can it? Rumours of Loki's return will probably be easy to confirm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroes get themselves into Super Trouble.   Wed May 14, 2014 1:37 pm

Super hero turned vigilantes? Really Jameson? The S.H.I.E.L.D agents are the only thing keeping this country from being overrun by Hydra agents and you stoop to that level? My father is the only thing keeping men like you safe. I'd be damned grateful if I were you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
J Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroes get themselves into Super Trouble.   Sun May 18, 2014 9:24 am

Well, it seems I said 'S.H.I.E.L.D' too many times, I've summoned the agents...
I didn't mean all the 'heroes' have turned vigilantes, just the ones that section of the article was referring to.
And I never said I wasn't grateful. I am. That doesn't mean I trust any of them though.
-J.J Jameson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroes get themselves into Super Trouble.   Tue May 27, 2014 3:30 pm

Men like you irk me J. Jonah Jameson. I know with a son who works for the government as an astronaut you would be past the "I don't trust government people" phase. The agency does good things for people who wouldn't be able to defend themselves otherwise. Maybe you remember the hell that Loki put New York through? Or better yet, would you like me to remind you of the COUNTLESS times that Spidey has saved your ass? Learn to trust us, Mr. Jameson.

It may just save your life in the end.

-Agent R. Coulson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Heroes get themselves into Super Trouble.   

Back to top Go down

Super Heroes get themselves into Super Trouble.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1