No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teamwork (nolee)

Go down 
+5
The Coulson Duo
Carter Kent
Grant Ward
Admin
JayJay
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:10 am

Zander sent another vine after the monster that was threatening the poor park goers, he had never seen one as big as this one. He ducked the claws that swiped at him before rolling out of the way, smiling when his brother sent a lightning bolt at him. The two young heroes known as Flytrap and Thunderbolt knew their team work would bring the monster down.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:23 am

A collective gasp came over the few members of the police force and the public as a sonic boom emitted from the sky and he flew in. With his super hearing he even picked up a few of the statements from the crowd:

"Is that a bird?"
"Is that a plane?"

"Hell no," he smirked to himself as he punched the big creature in it's jaw, "it's Superboy..."
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:53 am

Zander rolled to the side as he watched the man fly in and take over the fight. One glance at his brother told him that he was more then a little peeved at the interruption.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:55 am

Carter smiled and landed another fierce punch, knocking the creature down to the ground. He used his heat vision to injure it so bad that he knew it wouldn't get up again. Murdering a creature was alright, murdering a human was not. Landing next to them, he grinned. "Sorry I got here so late."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:03 am

Jordan rolled his eyes, "Yes... Late..." he murmured. Zander shot a look to his older brother to behave before looking back at the other man. "Thanks for the help..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:18 am

Carter smiled and nodded, extending a hand as some of the public took pictures of their heroes together. "My name is Superboy. What do they call the two of you two?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 3:55 pm

"Thunderbolt..." Jordan answered dryly, he hated pictures. "My brother is Flytrap..." He answered for Zander.
Back to top Go down
Grant Ward

Grant Ward

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 11:14 pm

"Your powers were incredible," Cater smiled as he nodded, "If you ever need help again, tell me. I'm only a whisper away. Super hearing helps."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:31 am

"okay..." Zander said with shy smile. Jordan huffed a little, but nodded, "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:46 pm

((Longer posts or I'll stop with the thread. The rules require at least one paragraph long responses Jay.))

Superboy smiled at the two and nodded, not sure if he should fly away or not. It has not occured to him that the two may or may not have needed his help. All he saw were two fellow heroes struggling to face a villain and he decided that he could help them. He would have liked the help himself if he needed it. With a shy smile he asked, "You did need my help...didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Jordan huffed again, he hated to admit it but they really had needed the help. There was no way he's admit it to a stronger hero though, luckily Zander was much more honest then he was. "Yeah... The fight had been going on for longer then we thought it would."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:31 pm

The smile that went across Carter's face was one of relief. "Good, I thought I may have been intruding on a fight that I wasn't wanted in. You would have no idea how many of those there are. Heroes seem to turn against me when all I want to do is help them."

There was an awkward pause before Carter spoke again, "Do you need any more help here?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:21 am

Jordan didn't answer, making it rain so the press would leave them in peace. Zander shook his head, "No we were just going to head home for now..." Jordan looked at Zander, "We should leave, Doc and Wong will be waiting for us..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:22 am

"Who?" Carter asked, very confused by the two names that Jordan threw out. It wasn't really hard to confuse him but Carter felt confused just being in the presence of this young man, which was new for him. Putting a smile on his face, he replied, "Do you need some company on the way home? I've got super speed, if you hold on tight I could get you both back home in a jiffy."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:34 am

"They are our guardians, Doctor Strange and Wong his friend and helper..." Zander answered shyly. "If its okay with Jordan... But how about walking not flying...." Zander wasn't the biggest on going fast speeds. Jordan half rolled his eyes, "I can fly myself..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:39 am

Carter didn't understand why Jordan didn't like him. With a sigh he turned to Zander, "We can walk, that's fine. I haven't walked in a long time." He gave an unknowingly charming smile before holding out an arm. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 3:25 am

Jordan went up above the other two, watching the other carefully. He wasn't going to let him hurt Zander if he tried to. Zander shyly reached for the other hero's arm, "I'm sorry about my brother... He doesn't really trust anyone but Steven and Wong..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Carter gave a charming smile and took his arm, walking with him. The other he offered to Jordan, offering him an arm to walk with. "Don't apologize for him. He just doesn't trust anyone. Trust is a very hard thing to earn and to have."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Jordan ignored the arm and continued flying. Zander nodded, "Well he's always been like this... We've lived on the streets for most of our lives... We were pretty lucky though."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:18 pm

"Life's hard, at least that's what I've realized. Before I live where I do now, I was raised in...well...a lab actually. I didn't know what it was like to have a family," Carter admitted as they walked. "You'll have to tell me where it is. I dunno."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:00 am

"Just follow me..." Jordan called to the hero known as superboy, before muttering to himself about having to deal with his brother's crush. "I'm sorry to hear about your past.... It must hard on you with such memories in your head..." Zander said softly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Carter nodded, running a hand through his hair, "Yeah, yeah it's not easy to do. But I'll make sure I do everything I can to make sure no one else does."

He looked over at Jordan with a frown, "Why don't you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:07 pm

"I don't trust anyone..." He started before stopping and giving a small smile, "Doc! We got the monster, the rift was already closed by time we got there." Zander smiled as well when he saw their caretaker.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Carter stood straight, using what Martha had taught him about proper posture to try and make a good impression. He had never known another hero other than his mentor and father figure Superman so he was not sure what to think. "I helped...I mean...not that they needed my help..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:43 pm

Steven smiled, "Who is your friend boys?" Zander smiled, "This is Superboy, he gave a hand today." Steven smiled and held out his hand to shake it, "Doctor Steven Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teamwork (nolee) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teamwork (nolee)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next