Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Teamwork (nolee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:00 am

"You do?" Zander asked, a little shocked by that. "Who is he?" He asked with a curiously voice, he wonder what the friend was like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:08 am

Carter laughed, "It's not a he, it's a she. Her name...well...her hero name is Siren. I don't think that she would be very happy if I told you her actual name. She...well...she made a few wrong choices once or twice which...well...Luthor and her..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Zander tilted his head as he tried to make sense of what Carter meant with his unfinished sentence. "They what?" He asked, looking confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Carter looked at him, sort of embarrassed to say how Nolee and Lex knew each other. "They...they had sex together..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:14 am

Zander's eyes widened and he blushed when he heard that. "O-Oh! I'm sorry... I don't know why I didn't catch that..." Zander rubbed his forehead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:16 am

Carter nodded, "It's quite alright. At the time Nolee thought that she loved him so it wasn't something uncomfortable for them. Now though...well...if she still talks to him, she'll be able to get us in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:40 am

Zander nodded slowly, the blush going away. He looked at Carter again, "What will we do if we can get in Carter?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:44 am

Carter frowned, he hadn't thought about that yet. Lex Luthor, from experience, was not a man who liked to be trifled with. He was cold and calculating and manipulative. He didn't know that much about Sebastian Shaw but Carter figured that he was just as Zander and Jordan said he was. "Well...if we get in...we should do something good with the information we can get..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:15 am

"Well he wouldn't know who me or Jordan would he? Maybe we could go in undercover and see if we can find out anything?" Zander mused softly as he tried to think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:54 pm

"If Nolee is going to help us, the two of you won't have to go undercover. Besides, that's not going to help us with what exactly to do once we get the information. Once we get the information, what do we do with it? It won't be admissable in court," shrugged Carter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:29 am

"I suppose... Though it would be nice to know just how Luthor and his father new each other... But we couldn't do anything with the info if we could it...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:32 pm

"Well...maybe I can talk to Perry White and Lois Lane. They may not have any legal presence but they are both good newspaper people and I know they'll publish any story that makes sense. I could even have my buddy Neil write it up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:53 am

Jordan glanced back at the two, "No story... Newspaper talking about Dad is the easiest way he could probably find us... No newspaper Carter..." He slowed the car a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Carter frowned, "If we can't bring what we know to the newspaper and we can't go to the cops with the information we find, what's the point in even doing it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:37 am

"Because then I know just who our father is working with so we can counter whatever plans he is working on... If he is working on something big then we what to stop him..." Jordan answered, giving a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:39 am

Carter thought about it. That was a very noble reason to do whatever they were going to do. As the pulled up the small farm that was owned by Martha Kent, Carter was out of the car first and held the door open for both of his new friends. "Welcome to the Kent family farm. First dinner, then whatever we planned to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:52 am

Zander slowly got out of the car as he looked around the small farm, breathing in fresh air. He smiled softly, feeling much more relaxed at the peace of being out of the city. "The plants are happy here." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Carter looked over at him with a smile on his face, "They are? You can tell that sort of thing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Jordan nodded, "He has a deep connection with plants thanks to his powers. He can just sort of tune in with them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:19 am

Carter nodded and smiled as he walked with him, "Well, this is where I grew up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:57 pm

"Its wonderful out here." Zander said with a happy smile, it felt good to be out of the city. "Its so peaceful away from the city."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:26 am

Carter smiled and led the duo into the house, "Martha, I'm home!"

Martha Kent, an older woman, walked into the room with food on plates, "Carter, who are you're friends?"

"Mom this is Jordan and Zander. Is there enough dinner for them?" Carter asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:10 am

Zander waved shyly at the woman that greeted Carter, she seemed very nice. Part of Zander wondered if his mother would of been like this lady.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Martha smiled at the shy boy and nodded, "Nice to meet you. Hungry? I've got food on the stove. If Carter doesn't eat all of it, you can have some."

"Hey, I'm not that big," laughed Carter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:47 am

Jordan smiled, looking and feeling relaxed. It was a strange thing for him to feel so relaxed around the stranger, but he had a feeling she was good person. He wasn't used to feeling that from someone he didn't know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   

Back to top Go down

Teamwork (nolee)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Heroes or Villains In This Story :: The City Is A Dangerous Place :: Parks and Lakes-
Jump to: