Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Teamwork (nolee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Martha smiled and ushered the boys into the kitchen, "You both look underfed, eat as much as you want."

"Mama," Carter laughed, "they probably aren't underfed. I met their father, he seemed like a good enough man."

"Yes, yes, but you heroes never eat enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:20 am

Zander smiled shyly, as he was lead into the kitchen. Martha was a very sweet lady, Carter was very lucky to have her.

Jordan smiled, "Steven is very good too us, but I think sometimes I think we about eat him out of house and home... He says its normal for people like us though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:41 pm

"People like you? You mean growing boys, don'tcha?" asked Martha, winking to let them know she knew exactly what they were and that it didn't matter to her.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Jordon smiled and gave a small nod, "Yes, sort of ma'am." He said respectfully.

Zander smiled, he was thankful that she was so understanding. No wonder Carter had a very kind nature if this sweet lady helped raise him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Martha smiled and gestured to the food on the table, "Well go ahead and eat, why don'tcha?"

Carter smiled and dug into the food.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:28 am

Zander smiled as he and his brother sat down and started eating as well, the food was yummy.

"Its very good Mrs. Kent." Jordan said half way through eating.

Zander nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:42 am

Martha laughed, "Please, just call me Martha. Mrs. Kent makes me feel so...old!"

Carter smiled up at her with a mouthful of food, making his somewhat pudgy cheeks look even wider.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:45 am

Zander smiled, so these was what it was like to have a mother figure in ones life, he found half of himself wishing he had a chance to have been raised by his mother. He gave a soft sigh as a feeling of longing when through his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:30 am

Carter looked over at Zander and looked at him, "Hey, Zander, you wanna go see the crops with me later?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:25 am

Zander smiled shyly and nodded, "Yeah I would, its nice to be out of the city for a while."

Jordan smiled softly as he looked at his brother, "It is much nicer, city is too noisy at times."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Carter smiled and nodded, "Well, if you boys want, I can show you the crops. But if Jordan doesn't want to...he could stay here with my mom. Maybe help her get some things done."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 am

Jordan smiled and nodded, "You and Zander go on and look at the crops, I'll stay here and help out. Its the least I can do as thanks for a wonderful dinner." He smiled and looked over at her.

Zander smiled softly, "It was a wonderful supper."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:20 pm

Martha smiled and nodded, finishing up her supper. She let a shy smile creep across her lips, "Oh boys it wasn't that wonderful, it was just a basic supper. You should bring them over more often if they act like this all the time, Carter."

Carter smiled and stood, balancing almost all of the dinner dishes for a trip to the kitchen to put them in the sink before walking back into the dining room. "You ready to go Zander?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:33 am

Jordan laughed softly and smiled before picking up his dishes to take them to the sink.

Zander smiled widely and nodded, "Yeah I'm ready to go." He stood up and walked over to Carter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Blood

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:02 am

Carter took his hand and smiled at him, "Well, it's out this way. It should be fun, if you've never been to a barn."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:07 am

Zander smiled and nodded before replying, "I've never been in a barn before, what's it like?" He asked curiously, he wanted to learn everything he could about Carter the things he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Blood

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:14 am

"Well it depends," Carter smiled as he took his hand, leading him to the barn first. The first floor in the room was devoted to the barn itself, where the animals slept. He led him up some stairs into a loft which was devoted to Carter's room. "This is where I sleep."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:49 am

"Wow, this is really cool." Zander said as he looked around the loft. It was a nice space and it felt so homely, "Your room is nice, it must be nice having your one space like this."

Jordan smiled as he finished cleaning the dishes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:12 am

Carter shrugged, "It is nice sometimes. Other times though I wish that I had someone to talk to. It may not look like it but me and Martha aren't very close in age. She's sweet and all but it's kinda boring not having any one my own age to talk to other than the League."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:31 am

"You don't have any friends that aren't heroes?" Zander asked softly, half hoping that at least that Carter would count him as a friend. "I think I would feel the same way about Doc if I didn't have my brother living with me there as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:12 am

"Well I don't consider the League heroes because I know them. We're just a group of people who like to do the right thing. Cassie's the only friend I have whose a hero who isn't in the League, that's Wonder Girl if you didn't know." Carter shrugged as he sat down on the couch that pulled out into his bed at night, "Doc seems like a good man. Though I dunno how I could handle doing all the magic stuff that you guys do."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:36 pm

"Oh we don't do magic... My powers are part of me... Well I'm what is known as a mutant... Both Jordan and I are mutants..." Zander admitted softly, still standing as he waited to see how Carter would react to what he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Blood

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Carter shrugged, "Mutant, meta, it's pretty much the same thing. As for magic, I just know that's mostly what you guys fight is monsters who know magic. I'm weak against magic and kryptonite, just not green Kryptonite."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:22 am

Zander nodded before giving a small smile, it was nice to see someone that didn't care that he was mutant. "We fight anything that threatens the town, but we do go against a lot of magic for Doc."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:36 am

"Well that's the way to go about the job isn't it? Defend the world from any baddies that show up but make sure to pay special attention to the ones that you know you can defeat," Carter smiled, "Please, have a seat. You can see the corn and crops from here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   

Back to top Go down

Teamwork (nolee)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Heroes or Villains In This Story :: The City Is A Dangerous Place :: Parks and Lakes-
Jump to: