No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teamwork (nolee)

Go down 
+5
The Coulson Duo
Carter Kent
Grant Ward
Admin
JayJay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:53 am

"I do not recall much of the event, I've heard stories of it though..." Steven answered, he had been busy working on a spell for making the nexus stronger. "Biological isn't the only thing that makes a family though, family is family even if no blood is shared."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kent

Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Carter smiled and nodded, "Oh trust me, I know that blood is not what makes a family. I mean, that's what I learned from Martha and Johnathan and Clark. They all treated me like I was their son when I wasn't."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:14 am

Steven smiled, "Then I am very happy for you..." He stopped as the boys returned, both in jeans and t-shirts. Zander smiled at them, feeling much more comfortable out of his gear. Jordan even looked somewhat relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kent

Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Carter looked over his costume and pulled at his wrists, "I should really go home and get changed. I mean, Martha will probably need some help getting the cows in and I definitly need to look better."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Steven smiled knowingly. Zander shyly smiled, "So we'll see you later? Maybe get a drink or dinner?" He asked softly, Jordan chuckled softly at his brother's shyness.
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 pm

Carter nodded, "You could come with me to meet my remaining family. Sure, Martha isn't a sorcerer like Mr. Strange but she's a good woman whose always ready to fix supper for everyone."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:39 am

Zander slowly looked at his brother, waiting to see what he thought of the idea. Part of him wanted to go, but part was also really nervous to go meet the mother of the guy he thought was sweet. Jordan glanced at Zander before nodded slowly, "Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:02 am

Carter smiled and nodded, not knowing that Zander thought he was cute. He clapped a hand to both of the boys shoulders, "You ever heard of Smallville?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Both Zander and Jordan shook their heads, Zander flushed wondering if it was a city or a town. If it was a city then it would show how much he and Jordan were still learning about the world. And he didn't want to look stupid in front of Carter.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kent

Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Carter smiled, "It's alright, not many people have heard of it. It's a small town not to far outside of city limits. Well...Metropolis city limit's. I know I'm not in Metropolis anymore but I also know that it's not to far away."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:59 am

Jordan nodded, luckily while they had never been there they both knew where it was. "Will it take long to get there?" Jordan asked, knowing his brother would probably want to ask as well if he wasn't so shy.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kent

Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:00 am

Carter thought about it, "Well, it doesn't take me very long to get there because I've got super speed. We could take a car or I can run with you guys there."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:47 am

"I've got a car, you could show me how to get there or drive yourself?" Jordan said, he decided to try and be nicer if his brother really did like this guy. "I'm not sure I could keep up if you ran, I can only go so fast."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kent

Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:06 am

Carter looked ashamed for a moment, "I...I can't drive. Any time I get behind the wheel of a car...I break the wheel. I can't do things like that."

He perked back up at the moment of running, "Well, not many people can run with me. Only the super speed people. You can drive there."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:32 am

"Then I'll drive and you can tell me where we'll need to go." Jordan said as he nodded, he glanced at Zander and smiled when he saw his brother was smiling. He could tell his brother had a huge crush on the hero.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kent

Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:53 pm

Carter smiled and nodded, the smile being more of a boyish grin. He reached out a hand and opened the door, looking over his shoulder at Strange, "Thank you for speaking with me."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:21 pm

Steven smiled and nodded, "Any time Mr. Kent, any time you need to talk I am here."

Zander smiled shyly, his stomach fluttering at the boyish grin Carter gave. Jordan smiled a little before fishing his keys out of his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kent

Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Carter smiled and waved at him, smiling. They left and Carter looked at the door, "This is a very nice car."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:30 am

Jordan nodded, "Steven got it for me and Zander last year, he figured we'd need a way to get around. So for Christmas he gave it to us." Jordan smiled, "We're very lucky to have Steven."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kent

Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:39 pm

"You are very lucky to have Steven," Carter smiled, "especially if he buys you such nice things. Martha can't afford a lot of the nice things."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:10 pm

"Steven used to be a doctor, but I think he had been saving up for a while when he found we wanted to be heroes." Zander answered softly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kent

Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Carter smiled, "Well at least he helped you. Martha did what she could but at her age she shouldn't be doing a lot of things. She sewed my suit and I help her around the farm."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:05 am

"You must be a great help to you mom." Zander said with a smile, "She's lucky to have you." Zander buckled up as he looked over at Carter, he was still feeling shy.
Back to top Go down
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:23 pm

"She's more of my grandmother than she is my mother," Carter replied casually, "I'm lucky to have her to be quite honest. Of she hadn't of told Clark to look out for me, they may have turned me back over to Cadmus."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:00 am

Zander nodded slowly before frowning with a confused look. "What is Cadmus?" He had never heard of Cadmus before, was it a villain? Or some sort of alien? He looked at Carter, hoping he'd answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teamwork (nolee)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next