Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Teamwork (nolee)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:04 am

"Cad....Cadmus is a...a set of research facilities owned by LuthorCorp..." Carter muttered, a bit self conscious. He hated talking about the Labs because he felt as if someone would come get him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:43 am

Zander frowned sadly, having a feeling he had upset his new friend and crush. Zander shyly reached out to pat his shoulder, not sure how the other boy would react.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:55 pm

Carter looked over at him, "I...I can tell you that the Labs are something that no one should ever try to mess with."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:53 pm

Zander gave a worried nod, these labs sounded almost worse then the hellfire club. He wondered if the two coexisted or if they even knew of each other. Zander slowly turned his gentle pat into a hug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:46 pm

Carter hugged the other man back as thoughts of Cadmus Labs entered his mind. He hated that place, even though it had given him life. He didn't realise that his power of super strength was turning the hug into an almost eps capable vice grip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:41 am

Zander let out a soft whimper as the hug started to grow tighter and tighter, "C-Carter..." He said softly, hoping he'd get the hint that he was hurting him. He didn't want Jordan to hear, knowing his brother would over react.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:26 am

Carter let go of Zander, a very upset look on his face. This was why he didn't have much interaction with other people, he was afraid that he would hurt him. In his youth, when training with Clark, he was always afraid that he was going to hurt his mentor. "I'm so, so sorry...I didn't mean...I would never hurt you on purpose..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:58 am

Zander let out a sigh of relief when the crushing stopped. "Its okay Carter... I know you didn't mean too... I'm sorry I upset you like that, I didn't mean too." Zander said softly as he touched arm again, he hadn't meant to upset him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:11 am

Carter looked at him. He knew that the young man was trying to make him feel better but it just didn't work. "Still sorry..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:20 am

"Its okay, really it is." Zander said, giving him a small smile to show he was okay. "Are you okay though? I can see your really upset."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:38 pm

"Well...I know first hand that Cadmus has done a lot of bad and not much good. I....I wasn't born like you or Jordan, they used Supermans DNA and the DNA of someone else to make me. I'm a clone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:48 am

Zander blinked at that, a clone? He didn't even know that could be done yet, he looked at Carter with none judging eyes. "They said the tech doesn't exsist yet...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:52 am

"They lied," Carter replied, refusing to look at him. "Cadmus has the technology for that and so much more. I was the first that survived though..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:46 am

"I'm sorry... How can a terrible place be allowed to operate?" Zander said softly, "Your more of a human then any of those people you know...." He said softly, a bit of rare anger raising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:58 am

"Because Lex Luthor owns it," shrugged Carter, "Anything Luthor touches in Metropolis can operate because Luthor basically runs Metropolis and Smallville."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:38 pm

"Lex Luthor...? You mean that stuck up jerk that's in the news all the time?" Zander asked with a curious tilt of his head. "I've never liked the look of that guy..." He murmured half to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:35 pm

"Yeah, that guy," replied Carter with a frown, "He's in charge of everything in Metropolis, including Cadmus Research Facility..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:30 pm

"But doesn't he do a lot of illegal things? How isn't he in jail?" Zander asked softly, how were guys like that able to stay out of jail like that? It baffled him and he didn't like being baffled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Carter laughed, "We've put him jail but the police in Metropolis are so corrupt that he can buy his way out of any situtation. Trust me, there's nothing more I'd like to do than see Lex Luthor locked behind bars for the rest of his life."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:12 am

"Guys like that shouldn't be allowed to do things like that..." Zander huffed, "They don't care about the damage they do..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason Blood

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:34 am

"No, he doesn't care about the damage he does. He's a monster, he was part of the reason Clark Kent died!" Carter replied, seemingly getting angrier and angrier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Zander sat quietly, "Sound just Shaw... I bet Luthor and he would get along great... They probably already know each other...." He went quiet after his musings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:56 pm

"Do you think that they know each other?" Carter frowned. It had never occured to him that there may be a link between Luthor and other criminals in Metropolis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:09 am

"Maybe... Shaw... Is a important business man in New York, Luthor might know him through their work or outside work..." Zander said as they tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Carter frowned, "We should look into it. I have a friend who knows Luthor intimately..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   

Back to top Go down

Teamwork (nolee)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Heroes or Villains In This Story :: The City Is A Dangerous Place :: Parks and Lakes-
Jump to: