Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rebecca Coulson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Rebecca Coulson   Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:37 pm

RP Name: K-Lee

Person used as character face: Adrianne Palicki

Character Name:
Rebecca Coulson

Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D

Supporter of heroes? If so, have you ever been saved by one? If not, why do you hate them?:
Though Rebecca is new to S.H.I.E.L.D and works to protect heroes, a bit of her deep down has a slight hatred for them. It's not that she disagrees with what they do as heroes, for that she is greatful, but she is aggrivated that she had to move around a lot as a kid because of her father's job.

Character Bio:
Rebecca is the daughter of Phil Coulson and the cellist, Viola, he was dating when he "died". Rebecca is his right hand agent, particuallarly because Phil taught Rebecca everything she knows. When she was little, the two moved around a lot because Viola, her mother, had died when she was young and Phil was the only one to take Rebecca in. As she grew up, Rebecca realized that she wanted to be just like her father.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rebecca Coulson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1