No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Just Want A Normal Life (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I Just Want A Normal Life (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Just Want A Normal Life (open)   I Just Want A Normal Life (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:04 pm

"Fury," Rebecca gave a small smile. The old head of S.H.I.E.L.D had always been kind to her but there was a coldness that she had never seen in another human being.

"He's a good man, when I tell him that you're going to be helping us, he'll be skeptical but he'll believe it."
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want A Normal Life (open)   I Just Want A Normal Life (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:47 am

Remy nodded. "Oui, Fury. Seemed alright, despite all de secrets. Never said anythin' about himself did he?"

He sighed and brushed a hand through his hair. It bothered him that Coulson wouldn't be willing to trust him for some reason. Remy knew though that he deserved the mistrust; but there were times where he just got tired of it. "If you say so..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want A Normal Life (open)   I Just Want A Normal Life (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:36 am

"Not really. Then again, the only reason I knew Fury was because my dad was an agent. I didn't exactly have clearance into S.H.I.E.L.D when I first met him," Rebecca shrugged as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want A Normal Life (open)   I Just Want A Normal Life (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:57 am

"No one did as soon as they met Fury... unless of course he really needed that person for something accordin' to Wolverine." Remy shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want A Normal Life (open)   I Just Want A Normal Life (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:54 am

"Well I guess that's right," Rebecca conceeded as she looked over at Remy before glancing at the room in front of her. "We should go talk to my dad...uh...Director Coulson..."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want A Normal Life (open)   I Just Want A Normal Life (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:01 am

Remy sighed and nodded. For a moment he'd almost forgotten where he was and that he'd been arrested, but hearing the term 'Director' reminded him of that annoying fact. He had agreed to help them though; he just wasn't overly fond of the place. "Right. Well, lead the way cherie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want A Normal Life (open)   I Just Want A Normal Life (open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Just Want A Normal Life (open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5