Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:31 am

"This place is very safe, I've been living here for a while and I've never had a problem." Alex answered as the elevator finally opened it's doors for them, "I'm on the fifth room so it should only take a few moments to get there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:28 am

"If you can get in the elevator before problems come to you." Remy said, somewhat jokingly when the elevator finally let them in. He looked around nervously before getting in, leaning against the wall. "You'd hope it don' take too long. Like, if you maybe needed the bathroom or somethin'." He added with a small smirk, trying to keep his mind off his injury again.

He went quiet after that, looking around the elevator. He shifted his feet, frowning slightly. "Bit small isn't it...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Alex smiled softly at his joke before glancing at him when he went quiet. "Its a smaller building so we can't have a really big one... Is that a problem?" Alex asked softly, before looking away as the elevator opened up to his floor. "We're here..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:38 am

"Uh- no? It's fine, as long as it works." Remy shrugged, smiling when the elevator stopped before looking at Alex. "Dis is it, right?" He assumed it was, but figured it was better to ask anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:28 pm

Alex nodded with a small smile before he led the other man down the hallway to his apartment. "Its a bit small, but I keep it pretty clean." He said as he opened the door to his apartment. "Make yourself comfortable while I change and get what my first aid kit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:49 am

Remy nodded, looking around the room before sitting on Alex's couch, letting out a sigh as he leaned back into the soft seat. After his most recent adventure before he'd run into Alex, Remy was glad to be somewhere warm and comfortable.

"I need to stop an' rest more often..." He said quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:09 am

Alex headed into his small bedroom and quickly pulled off his sweaty uniform before throwing on a pair of jeans. He also threw on a plain button up shirt, but since he was used to living alone he didn't button it up. He then moved to his bathroom and hunted down the things he would need for Remy's wound. He paused and wiped the sweat off his face before heading back into the living room. "I can make some tea if you'd like man?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:30 am

Remy closed his eyes as he waited for Alex to return, resting, but not sleeping. When Alex came back, he jumped slightly when he spoke. "Hm? Non, I'm fine. ...well kind of." He replied, opening his eyes. "As fine as one can be when hurt anyway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:34 am

"Well lets get it cleaned up so you can get some rest okay?" Alex asked as he opened the box he had put on the couch. He got out what he needed before looking at Remy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:45 am

"Oui, rest is good..." Remy replied sleepily, carefully taking his coat back off so Alex could fix his injury better than he'd been able to on the street. He was too tired to bother being stubborn about it, or paranoid about it and found he didn't really care. It seemed safe enough here.
He lifted his head to look up at Alex, opening his mouth to say something about Alex's change of clothes but then changed his mind. "Is it fine to just lift the shirt sleeve again?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:27 pm

"Yeah of course." Alex answered with a nod, he noticed Remy stare at him for a minute before realizing he had let his shirt unbuttoned by habit. "Oh sorry... I'm not used to many people being here..." He flushed as he quickly buttoned a few buttons, "I should of thrown on a tshirt, but they are kinda in the wash..." He explained before looking back at the arm, "Whenever your ready we can get started."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:23 am

"Don' worry about it. It's your home, you do what you want." Remy replied, shrugging with only one shoulder to avoid hurting himself. "Don' have many guests over myself, but then that place is mostly left empty anyway, don' go there much."

He looked around for a moment before looking back at his injury with a sigh. "May as well jus' get it over with, before I manage to make it worse." He added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:54 am

Alex gave a small smile at the chuckle, he really like hearing Remy speak. The other man's accent was so fitting, he kept his thoughts to himself as he lifted the sleeve of Remy's shirt and started to slowly clean it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:44 am

Remy hissed and pulled a face as Alex started working, muttering in French as he tried not to watch what the other man was doing. Normally he'd complain out loud and in a language others around him knew, but unintentionally had switched as Alex cleaned him up. "You done yet?" He asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Fri May 02, 2014 1:12 am

Alex couldn't help the soft chuckle after only a moment Remy was asking if he had finished, "No, I just started. Just try and relax okay?" He said as he carefully worked, after a few moments he started singing softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Tue May 20, 2014 6:13 am

Remy made an irritated sound and rolled his eyes before taking a breath as he tried to relax. He leaned his head back against the couch and stared up at the roof as Alex worked before looking back at him when he started singing. "...what is that?" He asked eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Wed May 21, 2014 3:21 am

"Oh sorry, it was a song my mom used to sing. She used to sing it all the time when I was young, I guess I just sometimes hum it." Alex said as he continued to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Sat May 24, 2014 8:30 am

"Don' have to be sorry mon amie, was just curious." Remy replied, brushing hair off his face with his free hand, leaving the arm Alex was fixing still. "Don't really listen to what people would call 'normal' music." He said as he looked up at Alex, studying him curiously, wondering how old exactly he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:02 am

Alex nodded, "Well momma was from Italy so the song is Italian." He replied with a smile, pausing in his work only for a moment to get something. He was only twenty-four, but he knew people seemed to have a hard time guessing that. He had been told he looked twenty and sometimes even younger then twenty, he shyly glanced at Remy's face and quickly looked back at his work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:41 am

"Italy? Not sure I've ever been dere." Remy shrugged. He smiled though, enjoying having a normal conversation, despite the part his arm was being fixed up. He watched as Alex moved to get something before sneaking a glance at his shoulder. Not the best decision. He froze as he looked at it, reminded of past events he tried his best to forget.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:50 am

"Sadly I've never have had the chance to go, I'd love to go someday though. See more of my moms culture, maybe someday I'll managed to save enough to go there." Alex said as he looked up from his work, he noticed Remy had seemed to freeze. Like he had looked at his arm again, so he started humming and hoped that it would help him relax a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:49 am

"...'m fine." Remy mumbled, though his tone was almost robotic. He bit his lip before looking back up at Alex. The humming worked as a distraction, at least for now as Remy took a breath and closed his eyes again as he focused on the sound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:56 am

Alex nodded and finished cleaning out the wound as he continued to hum, seeing how it helped Remy take his mind off it. His humming turned into soft singing as she started to wrap up Remy's arm, his eyes straying up to the other mutants face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 am

Remy relaxed as he listened, keeping his eyes closed. The soft tune distracted him from the memories that had threatened to overwhelm him. With his eyes still closed, he didn't notice the younger mutant watching him, instead leaning his head back against the couch before letting out a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:36 am

Alex made himself look back at his work, though he found it hate to not look at the handsome man he was working on. He normally never allowed himself to even think about liking someone and he knew Remy would probably never come back into his live once he left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   

Back to top Go down

Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next