No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay

JayJay

Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:43 am

Alex glanced at him, taking the time to study his fellow mutant. He found he wanted to be around Remy more, though he was sure it wasn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:59 am

After a moment, Remy looked over at Alex, watching him curiously. Sometimes he wished he could read minds like Professor Xavier, wondering what exactly people thought about him and whether what they thought was good. Either that, or he wouldn't mind having the Empathy part of his power back. It bothered him that he couldn't tell why the other mutant was watching him.

"Sorry..." he eventually sad. "Remy prob'ly ruined your plans for the night. Surely ya had better t'ings to do than fix my shoulder."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:19 am

Alex looked down almost shyly when he noticed Remy was watching him as well, hoping he hadn't offended the other mutant with his watching. He looked up a little to watch Remy again, finding it hard not too.

"No its okay... I didn't have plans tonight... I... 'm glad I was able to help..."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 4:15 am

"You sure mon ami? You certainly don't sound it." Remy said, frowning. He shifted and moved to get up before speaking again. "Remy can go if there's other things you wanna do..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:19 am

"No please..." Alex said quickly, "I didn't have any plans tonight..." He hoped Remy wouldn't leave, but he wondered if this was Remy's way of saying he wanted to leave. He went quiet, maybe Remy knew what he was and thats why he was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:37 am

Remy raised an eyebrow at the quick response but eventually shrugged his uninjured shoulder. "S'ppose it's better to stay a bit anyway. Can't really do my job all that well injured can I?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Alex nodded, "I'll go make some more tea if you'd like? Or something else if you'd like?" He asked the other mutant.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:10 am

"Mm, maybe coffee if ya have it? Or perhaps somethin' a bit stronger maybe...?" Remy replied, though he knew after having the meds that having the kind of drink he had in mind wasn't really the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:27 pm

"I've got coffee, I've only got beer though... I don't drink much." Alex admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 8:37 am

"Beer's fine." Remy shrugged, although he was aware that with the pain meds that it probably wasn't the best choice.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 10:19 am

"I'll see what I have..." Alex said as he looked down at his fridge.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 4:41 am

"Thank you," Remy said, a smile briefly appearing on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next