Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Morning Person (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Dante gave a small smile and finally nodded after a few minutes thinking. "Well... Okay, I'd like to try the breakfast buritto you told me about if that's okay?" He was curiously about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Vance smiled and nodded, going over to the place that sold them and buying four. He knew that he would eat two and if he would eat that many then it was a safe bet that this young man would eat that many as well. He smiled and handed him his two buritto's. "Here ya go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:30 am

"Thank you." Dante said as he took the two offered buritto's, he opened one of them and took a bite. He smiled as he took another bite, it was really good. He had never had anything like it before, he took another bite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:33 am

Vance grinned at him and took a bite into his buritto, "You like it?" he asked around a mouthful of food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:52 am

"Its really good!" Dante answered after finishing his bite, he took another bite and finished the first one. "We don't have anything like this in my ti.... Old home..." Dante swallowed hard, he had almost slipped up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Vance smiled as he watched the young man devour the first buritto when he himself wasn't even halfway through it. When he spoke of his "old home", Vance caught the letters "ti" before he stopped. The young man had almost said time. "So...um...how far away is your old home?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Dante paused as he tried to think of an answer. "Its... Really far away... Pretty sure you've never been there..." He swallowed softly as he thought of the time he had left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Vance thought about it, "Oh. Well, that explains why you haven't had a burritoo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:54 am

Dante looked up at him, did he know? He figured that he wasn't really fitting in, but had the other caught on that he wasn't from this time? He wasn't sure yet, but he was worried how the other man would feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:41 pm

Vance smiled kindly at the young man, "It's hard to fit in with different people."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:46 am

Dante nodded shyly, "Yeah... It can be real hard..." He murmured softly, his hand gently playing with the necklace he wore. "I know I don't really fit in at all..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:57 pm

Vance waved him off, "You fit in here. At least you're not like Starfire. She's this girl with this team the Teen Titans. She tries to fit in but she really doesn't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:30 pm

The name Teen Titans was one he had heard on the news before, but he wasn't sure he knew which one this Starfire was. "Why doesn't she fit it?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:45 pm

"Well, she's an alien from a world much different than ours," shrugged Vance as he took a bite of his burrito.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:04 am

Dante nodded as he slowly started on his second burrito, so she was an alien. He ran his fingers though his hair as he chewed on his food, at least he wasn't alone in being out of place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:23 am

Vance smiled and relaxed as he watched a handsome young bus boy cleaning up garbage at the next table over. "So tell me a little about you Dante?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:14 am

"Well, I come here with my dad about ten months ago from... Our last home..." Dante said softly, "We've been living at Professor Xaiver's school for gifted children... My dad adopted me when I was fourteen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:17 am

"Where was your last home? Trust me, Dante, I'm good at keeping a secret." Vance smiled, trying to coax the truth out of the young man. He seemed to human to be an alien, Vance could even tell the difference between a Kryptonian and an Earthling. Yet there was still something that said Dante was different than anyone he had ever met.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:35 am

Dante swallowed softly as he looked at the other, he could tell the man new there was something different about him. He wondered if he should take a chance and trust him. "Well... My last home was about forty years in the future..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:36 pm

"The future?" Vance asked, looking amazed. He had always found things that were different to be interesting, partially because he was so much different. He smiled, letting the other man know. That he didn't think of him as a freak. "That must be exiting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:46 am

"Its... different..." Dante replied softly, "I... Find it strange to be in a world that isn't... Hardly like what my world turned into..." He nervously played with his sleeve, he hadn't told many people about himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:55 am

Vance looked at him, a bit self concious. This world was different than the future, he had expected to hear that. However, the way that the young man made it seem was that the future was a much darker place. It sort of put an uneasy feeling in his stomach. "How...how dark is the world you're from?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:24 am

"Its dark... Not as dark as it was when I was little... When I was a kid almost all mutants had to live in camps... And if you didn't you were open field for the sentinels...." Dante whispered softly, wanting to forget the darkness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:31 am

Vance froze, he had heard talk about Sentinels. Trask Industries were working on them and he had never been a fan of Trask Industries. This future sounded bleak and he ran a hand through his hair, "Wh...what happened to make it like that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:45 am

Dante shook his head, "I don't know it happened before I was born and even if I did I can't tell you... The future can't be messed with..." He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   

Back to top Go down

Morning Person (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next