No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morning Person (open)

Go down 
+4
Carter Kent
The Coulson Duo
JayJay
Vance Dallas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

Morning Person (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:47 am

Vance shook his head, "That's...that's not right! That future could be prevented and you're not even going to help us?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:56 am

"We mess with time and we could make everything worse! For all I know I could end up never being born if we change something..." Dante answered, it was what his father had told him. "Things got better... Years after, but it got better.."
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:08 am

Vance frowned, "The worlds heroes are in trouble. What if you knew a hero and knew that this thing could kill him? What would you tell him huh?" The truth was, while Vance was partially worried about himself, he was more worried about what would happen to his brother if the world ended up like that.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Dante frowned, looking upset, "You don't think I hate this? I see my parents everyday and I know their doing to die before I get to know them! And they don't even know their living in the same house as their future son..." He looked away, "Most heroes were left alone... It was mutants that were the ones rounded up..."
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Vance felt bad. He loved his parents, they were always there for him and Kip especially when they found out that they were super powered. He couldn't imagine knowing that they were going to die and being able to do nothing about it. "I'm...I'm sorry...I didn't realize that..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:27 am

Dante rubbed his face with a sad sigh, "Its alright... You didn't know... No one, but me, dad and the professor..." He looked down with another sigh, it was hard on him.
Back to top Go down
Jason Blood

Jason Blood

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:39 am

Vance shook his head, "Well..while you're here...you and I can be friends. Maybe somehow future me can meet you and become friends with you too."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:28 pm

"Thank you... I think I'd really like that..." Dante said softly, giving a small smile. He hoped that a small change in making a friend wouldn't change too much, but he had a feeling it wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Vance smiled and nodded, finishing off the last bite of his buritto. "You wanna keep looking around the mall or would you like to see other facets of a normal teenagers life."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:40 am

Dante tilted his head curiously, "There are other facets of teenaged life?" He had never realized that he had missed out on more then simply the mall.
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Vance nodded, "Well, yeah. You have go karts and other fun stuff to do."

He grinned, "We could go catch a movie or something."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:07 am

"What are go karts?" Dante asked softly as he tilted before asking, "What sort of movies do they have in this time?" He was curious about all this.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kent

Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:16 am

Vance smiled and looked at him, "Go karts are awesome! They're like little mini cars you drive around. And there are literally all kinds of movies."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:33 am

Dante nodded, looking very curious. "What type of movies do teenagers like to watch?" He found this normal teenager thing interesting.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kent

Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:46 am

Vance shrugged, "It really depends on the person. Some like action movies, some like comedy. I've always been a comedy person myself. I find it a lot more rewarding to sit and laugh about myself then it is to take life so seriously."

It was true. The fact that he was a super hero often put Vance into some pretty harrowing situations and he felt as if there was nothing that would take the edge off more than popping in a funny movie and letting his life go.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:26 am

"Comedies... I don't think I've ever seen a comedy movie before..." Dante admitted softly, he had not had much of a reason to laugh or smile until he met his father.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Vance's eyes grew wide. "No comedy? But how do you take a break from all the serious stuff in your life?! From what you told me, you need comedy more than anyone. There's a movie theater near here and when you go see movies during the day time it usually costs less. Wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:37 am

Dante nodded slowly, almost not sure of he should say yes or not. "I would... I'd like to see a Comedy movie for the first time."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Vance smiled and nodded, "Well, we can get going."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:46 am

Dante gave a small smile and nodded as he stood up, gathering his trash from the food.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Vance smiled as they walked, "So tell me, what have you done since being here?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:47 am

"Well I've not done too much, met the professor and the others... My dad and mom live in the school that my adopted dad and I moved into when we came..." Dante answered softly, looking around as they walked. "Its the first time I've been out when not training or missions."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:50 am

As they walked, Vance listened to the young man's story. He couldn't imagine never having gone out to have fun. He thrived in social situations where he could talk and hear the stories of others. With a smile he held open the door that led out of the mall for Dante, "Well, you're hanging out without training now. As...well you know's...we have to get out of the house without it being to save the world. I mean, I like protecting people as much as the next guy but it's not the only thing I do. Those who it is the only thing they do slowly go crazy."

He smiled as they walked, "Do your mom and dad know that you're their son? I mean, I can imagine that would rip a hole in space time or something."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:15 am

"There wasn't much things to do if your a mutant for most of my childhood, the most I would do is read and train... I don't have many friends..." Dante said softly as he stepped out into the cool air. "Mom and Dad don't know about me yet... I don't think it will rip or hole or anything, but we can't take the chance of them not having me... I think sometimes mom knows though..."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Vance smiled and nodded as they walked, "Well, my brother Kip did a lot of reading as a kid because he didn't get along with a lot of people. It would be good if your parents didn't know, just for the fact that something might happen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning Person (open)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next