No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Another Strange Day

Go down 
+7
Molpadia
Admin
Jason Blood
The Coulson Duo
Nolee McCallister
Dia Waller
JayJay
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:12 am

"It doesn't matter," Dia said, her eyes flashing her momentary fear before she looked her usual calm and collected self. "We'll keep an eye on our agent, that's all you need to know."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:21 am

"You sure its okay to send him to help ask Kyle to help?" Wally asked, "Is that safe or smart if he's having problems?" He crossed his arms worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:30 pm

"I'll go after him," Daniel shrugged, "I've got nothing better to do, the meeting with Dinah and Oliver can be pushed back another day."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:30 am

"A meeting with Ollie and Dinah?" Wally questioned in his curious way, millions of other questions all forming in his mind at once, though he managed to push them all back down again.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:36 pm

"Yes, they wanted to talk to us about keeping an eye on their adopted daughter, Miss Nolee McCallister. Surely you've met her," Dia shrugged. "Nothing too personal, just feelings they want to keep in check with her."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:13 am

Wally frowned a little, "Yeah I know her... She hates me... Mostly cause I told her how I felt about the whole killing thing... She doesn't understand why I refuse too and I sometimes can't understand why she thinks its the only damn way to deal with them..."
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:09 am

Dia shrugged, "Everyone has a different way of dealing with the villains they are delt with in life. You think it's okay to keep them alive because you've been presented with a fairly nice hand of villains so far. Her worst villain was a man she wanted dead since she was old enough to realize what it was, which, at her age was very young."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:21 am

"Its true that most of the villains in Central City have been different from most... But that doesn't mean I haven't come across some truly evil villains in my work with other heroes or the league... I watched my uncle die because some villain was going to destroy everything... I've seen a universe where I was killed by Luthor for no good reason and all my friends turned from the good people I knew into tyrants... I've found out that my father was a servant of that Manhunters and had him try to kill me because I wouldn't join him... I've even seen what someone crazy like the Joker can do..." Wally replied softly, "And even with all that I still remember what my uncle taught me and how he felt about killing..."
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:38 am

"I'm not supposed to divulge this to you...but considering the situation I don't believe that she would mind. Miss Nolee McCallister, who fights crime under the name Siren, was abused mentally as a child. Her father was cold and didn't care about them," shrugged Dia, "I do what I have to do."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:05 am

"My dad was cold too ma'am... He wanted a perfect family and hated that I wasn't turning out to be the perfect son that he wanted me to be... And years later he tried to hand me over to the Manhunter's... I understand having a father that hates you... But even with all that I could never kill... How is it our right to decide if someone else lives or not... Doesn't that make is as bad as the villains we fight?"
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:19 am

"Hey, don't get into this with me," Dia chuckled, "My mom was Amanda Waller. You're old enough to remember her. She wasn't exactly one of the good ones. I don't feel as if I have to kill but sometimes in this line of work it's how we protect the ones we love."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:25 am

"Yeah, I still remember her... She scared me... She glared at lot..." Wally said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I suppose to protect someone I... I may be able too... But not for any other reason..." He sighed softly, death had always been something he'd never liked.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm

"Well she's gone now and I'm the Red Queen. As long as Daniel and I are in charge, you don't have to worry about a thing," Dia confirmed.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Wally nodded as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Well that's good to hear and know, I guess I'd won't mind working with you sometimes... I hope Kyle won't mind either."
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:10 am

"I don't think he will," came a voice from the doorway. Dia turned her head slightly to notice Kyle Rayner, Earth's current Green Lantern. He wasn't in costume but there was no mistaking him for anyone else. "How goes my favorite Flash, huh?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Wally smiled as he turned and saw his friend, "Hey G.L. a little worse for the wear after a sort of misunderstanding, but everything is good now I think." Wally walked over to give his friend a hug, "Its good to see you man and you do know I'm kinda the only flash right now right?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Rayner

Kyle Rayner

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:37 am

Kyle smiled as he hugged Wally. No matter his mood, no matter how inadequate he was feeling, Kyle knew that Wally would always be there to brighten his day. It was a part of the reason he had fallen in love with him. Not that Wally would ever know that, no, if Kyle had his way then the two of them would be best friends until the day they were replaced as The Flash and The Green Lantern. Maybe even past that point. "Aw, there's always another Flash to take the place of the old one. It's like us Lantern's you never run out."

"What brings you to Checkmate? I never pegged you as the operative type."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:12 am

Wally smiled as he hugged Kyle back, ever since he had become the Flash he had been his best and probably closest friend. Part of him knew he was in love with his best friend, but part of himself hid it deep. After all there was no way he knew if Kyle would even care about him in that way. He turned his mind away from the train of thought, "Well I'm not really... But things got out of control... Like shoot a guy with drugs to talk him into joining..."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Rayner

Kyle Rayner

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:03 pm

"Checkmate isn't always the cleanest organizations but they do have the best in mind for everything they do," Kyle shrugged his shoudlers, "I've seen what they plan on doing and it keeps guys like us safe and puts the bad ones behind bars. Did you know that S.H.I.E.L.D is considering hiring that guy who stole from Stark Industries a while back? And lets not ever get started on the X-Men and their pasts..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:31 am

"Hey that's not really fair to the X-Men man... They have a lot of problems that Meta's like me don't have... And for all we know Meta's could someday have to go though the same thing, they many not have perfect pasts but they are fighting a good fight." Wally said quietly, he'd thought that the X-Men could be a very noble group. "Besides they wouldn't listen and almost blew my cover for real life..." Wally huffed and pouted at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Rayner

Kyle Rayner

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 3:14 pm

"There's nothing wrong with the X-Men other than the fact that they aren't afraid to bend the law to get what they want done. That Wolverine guy can be a real dick," Kayle shrugged as he put his hands in his pockets, "I don't think meta's will ever have that problem."

He glanced at Dia and spoke, making sure they both heard him, "If you ever blow his cover again, I'll make sure you regret it."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:15 am

"I just hope no one from work saw anything... I'd like to keep my job..." Wally sighed, sitting down once again. He was still feeling tired from the drug they had shot him with, "I need to call Aunt Iris too... She's going to be so worried..."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Rayner

Kyle Rayner

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:34 am

"You aren't going to get fired Wally and if you do, you know old Bats would hire you to work for his company in a second. They need scientists like you," Kyle grinned. When he saw how Wally reacted, probably still feeling sick, Kyle helped him to sit down, "We should wait a day before going after Luthor. You rest, relax."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 5:24 am

Wally rubbed his head, "But... I should at least called aunt Iris... I... I don't think I feel good right now..." Wally admitted softly, leaning against the headboard.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Rayner

Kyle Rayner

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:23 am

Kyle nodded and fished in his pocket for his cell phone, "Just tell her you're with me for a few days. The last GL and the last Flash use to spend a lot of time together...or so I've been told..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Strange Day
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Heroes or Villains In This Story :: The City Is A Dangerous Place :: Labs-
Jump to: