Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just Another Strange Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:59 am

"Yeah, uncle Barry and Hal were best friends. Hal came over all the time to spend time with uncle Barry and aunt Iris." Wally murmured tiredly, waiting for his friend's phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Rayner

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:22 am

Kyle loved hearing stories about the Lantern's that came before him. Deep down, he had never felt like a true Lantern and instead he felt like a man who was simply in the right place at the right time. With a smile, he handed Wally his phone. "Here ya go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:33 am

Wally smiled as he took the offered phone his friend held out, he quickly called his aunt. He quickly reassured her he was going to be fine and that he'd see her soon before hanging up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Rayner

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:59 am

Kyle smiled, "Did you get everything sorted out?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:32 am

Wally smiled and nodded as he handed Kyle's phone back to him, "Yeah, I got to talk to aunt Iris and she shouldn't worry at all now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harris Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:05 pm

"It's good to have someone like that you can talk to," chuckled Kyle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:58 am

"I'm just lucky to have her, she's done a lot for me since I got my powers and she's my only family left." Wally said with a small smile. "I just hope I can help take care of her someday."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Rayner

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:30 am

"You take care of her now," Kyle shrugged as he sat in one of the chairs that were laying next to where Wally was, "You're a hero."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:26 am

"Then why to I still feel like a sidekick... Heck most of the league treats me like I'm still Kid Flash... I know some didn't think I should of replaced Barry..." Wally sighed, he always seemed to let the comments bring him down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Rayner

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:19 am

"Because you don't feel that you're good enough," shrugged Kyle, "Hell, I feel that way most of the time. Hal and Guy were such good Lanterns that I didn't think I'd ever be able to replace them in the eyes of the League. That's when I realized that I don't have to replace them, I have to make myself the best Lantern that I can be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:21 am

Wally looked unsure of himself, "I never wanted to replace uncle Barry... You know things would be so much different if he was still alive... I could still be working with him and the Titans... Man why did I used to hate being called a sidekick... If something went wrong I knew I had uncle Barry to help fix it again... Now if I mess up people get hurt..." He blinked, the drug still in his system making him ramble. "I think only seven to nine JL members like me man..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Rayner

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:30 am

"No hero who wears the mantle of a previous hero wants to replace them. We want to honor them, what they stood for, their ideals. We can't help but be sad when we look back on the past. I know that I used to hate Guy Gardner callin' me a noob but after I thought about it, well, Guy wasn't so bad. Not that the League liked him, but he was a good guy," Kyle replied, hoping he made sense to the younger man. "It doesn't matter if they like you or not. What matters is that you are out there doing your job of protecting others, which you are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:34 pm

"Guy's an ass Kyle... He calls anyone joining the League after he did a noob... He was a good hero I suppose, but not a good guy..." Wally rambled softly, his eyes almost completely closed now. "I've always tried hard..." Wally was out fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Rayner

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:15 am

"You can't look past what had happened in his life to make him that way," Kyle chuckled as he watched the other sleep. He entered the hall to see Daniel and Dia standing there waiting for news. "He'll help you guys. I know he's a good kid. We both are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:21 pm

Wally wasn't sure how long he was out, but he slowly woke up and sat up. He looked around as he tried to smooth his messy hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Rayner

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:46 am

Kyle had been standing guard over Wally almost all night. Dia and the others were on some sort of mission. Apparently there had been a problem with the S.H.I.E.L.D organization and they were going to smooth things out. With a deep breath, he looked at his friend, "Hey, you're up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Fri May 02, 2014 1:13 am

"Yeah... I'm up... But did I just have a really funky dream? Or was today really really crazy...?" Wally asked as he made himself sit up, feeling stiff and sore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Rayner

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Mon May 05, 2014 12:27 pm

"Well today was really crazy but you may have had a funky dream," Kyle grinned. "You feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:37 am

"Some what.... Really stiff... Just how long was my body recovering for anyway?" Wally asked as he rubbed his head, just a few things still blurry in his head about the last day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Kyle chuckled, "Oh...three days give or take a day. It's nothing bad, you got hit with a bella donna dart. You should be lucky that it didn't kill you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:13 am

"Three days... Damn..." Wally rubbed his head. "I bet I've been fired now..." He murmured manly to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   

Back to top Go down

Just Another Strange Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7