No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exciting day?

Go down 
+3
Nolee McCallister
Molpadia
JayJay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Molpadia

Molpadia

Exciting day? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Molpadia smiled and lifted his arm as if she was inspecting a piece of meat. "Where inside of you does it come from?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:56 am

"It comes from within my genes..." Dante answered with a sigh, he really felt like a piece of meat right now.
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Molpadia looked over him, "From within you? So it is like magic! There is a place that this comes from!" She was not familiar with the human anatomy other than what she could see on the outside. As an Amazon she had no need for such things.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:08 am

Dante carefully took his arm back, "It comes from deep within my body were the genes and dna are...." He didn't know why it was so hard to explain it to her, he just didn't want to be rude though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:11 am

Molpadia grinned at him, leaving him alone. "Well you are different than most men of Patriarch's World. When I take the glory of the Amazons, you will not be amongst the men who feel my wrath."
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:14 am

"Oh um thank you ma'am....?" Dante said with a slightly confused look, there was no doubt this lady was very strange. He ran his fingers through his hair, he hadn't thought his day was going to get this strange.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:18 am

Molpadia smiled and looked him over before looking back at his bike. Though he was someone that she knew wasn't like the others, he was still a man. "I will be taking your bike now."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:25 am

"Sorry ma'am, but no your not... This was a gift from a friend and I'm not going to just let you take it..." Dante frowned, okay the lady must be crazy now. He picked the wrong night to go out it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:28 am

Molpadia's eyes glistened purple, her voice becoming slightly more dangerous. "I said that I will be taking your bike. I did not say that I was asking permission."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:37 am

"And I was saying I'm not letting you take it... Its one of the few things I own..." Dante tilted his chin up, he wasn't going to be bullied by her. He had been well trained by his father and aunt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:42 am

Molpadia shook her head, the aura around the two of them seeming to get cold and dark. She stepped toward him, the fact that she was not joking increasingly clear. She smirked and took the keys from him, landing a well placed kick to his gut.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:53 am

Dante winced, but made no noise as he was kicked. He left his hand glow as he fired a warning shot, "Stop ma'am... I can't let you steal that..." He dropped into a defensive mode.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:03 am

Molpadia laughed, a sound that was disturbing from an otherwise beautiful woman. "You can't let me? Son of man, you will let me take that bike because you are a man. Men cannot stand up against a woman. Isn't that what your backwards culture teaches you? It teaches you that a man is superior than a woman and should not hit them because they are delicate little things that will break?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:55 am

"It also teaches not to steal, stealing is a crime here. I guess your culture doesn't teach the same? I would think your culture would hate stealing like any other culture does." Dante replied, his hand still glowing, "And men are taught not to hit women because it's wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:12 am

That statement cut her to the quick. Yes, stealing was wrong to the Amazons but this Dante fellow had no idea what she had seen and done in her life. Being the daughter of Ares, the war god had taught her when she was young that men would only hurt and steal from her if she did not hurt and steal from them. She sat astride the bike, looking at him, before acting the part of her usual self. "Amazons live by the same laws that the rest of the world should live by and yes, thievery is a crime. However, you are a man and if I do not do bad unto you, you will do bad unto me first."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:34 am

Dante growled, "Oh yeah that's a great reason to do something wrong! It sounds just like the excuse they made when they decided mutants were dangerous and put them all in camps! Doing something wrong just so it doesn't happen to you is just as bad as having it done to you! Your no better then the men you hate!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:39 am

"Because of men, I've lost decent sisters in arms!" Molpadia screamed back, though she knew this young man was telling the truth. He was angry but he was right. This made her no different then men, doing whatever she wanted.

Descending from the motorcycle, she removed her leather jacket and tossed it over her shoulder. "You know what? I have better things to do then talk with a man who does not know the first thing about the Amazonian way of life."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:46 am

Dante panted softly as he wrapped an arm around his stomach, he had never been more confused in all his life. He shook his head with a sigh, "How about you understand human's way of life before you judge..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kent

Carter Kent

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:48 am

Molpadia couldn't believe the way that this male talked to her. He thought that he knew her life, as if he had grown up on Paradise Island with the rest of the Amazons. She looked at his stomach, it must have been hurting from that kick. A part of her had a smug satisfaction about that. It meant that even though she was no longer a warrior on the battlefield with the rest of the Amazonian forces, she hadn't lost her touch. "Humans have never cared to learn about the Amazons so why on Earth should I care to learn about the humans? Little and big sisters are the ones to be respected and cared for, I have seen the way that some of the men treat them."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:03 am

"Look men aren't perfect... Trust me the way my kind has been treated since before I was born is more then enough to show that... All my life I've seen bad things... But then there are human's that have truly good souls and a good half of them are men... My father didn't have to take me in, he could of dropped me off at a home, but he raised me... Men aren't anyway prefect, but their are good men for every evil one..." Dante said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:12 am

Molpadia shook her head, "You have the spirit of a little sister but you were trapped in the body of a man and I pity that. Men are vile, vile beasts that crush everything in their path and until I am shown otherwise, I will believe the way I do."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:14 am

Dante was confused by the first part of her statement, what did she mean when she said he had the spirit of a little sister... He sighed softly at the rest of it though, he knew he would probably never change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Molpadia, uncharacteristic to her thoughts, wrapped an arm around Dante with a smile, "You and I, I have a feeling, can teach each other quite a lot about this world!"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:36 am

Dante nodded, giving a small smile. "I think you may be right ma'am." He said softly before looking down as his phone went off, "Must be dad..."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Molpadia looked at him, "This device...what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exciting day?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next