No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Introduction To Myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neil Gallagher

Neil Gallagher

An Introduction To Myself Empty
PostSubject: An Introduction To Myself   An Introduction To Myself EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:39 am

by Neil Gallagher

Hello people who actually bother to read the newspaper these days! My name, as you can well read on the above title, is Neil Gallagher. Mr. Perry White was honorable enough to give me a job writing for this paper and I promise that I will not disappoint.

To start out, I thought that I would give you an over view of my life.

My parents Gillian and John have lived in the city of Metropolis since I was seven, before having lived in New York City. Before that, when I was but a baby, my parents lived in Glasgow, Ireland. My mother Gillian is, or was in her younger days, a housekeeper while my father was a jazz musician. While it seems glamorous, that meant a lot of the time we were broke growing up. Jazz, as you can imagine, isn't as big in the world as one would hope. It's a shame really, it's a much better style of music. I was an unplanned, happy accident as they have both told me a number of times. They named me after my grandfather which technically makes me Neil Gallagher II, though I hardly ever use the II and you will never see me use the II when I am writing.

As you have read in that above paragraph, I've lived in Metropolis since I was seven. That being said, I've grown to love the work that heroes have done for our fair city. In the beginning, I know it wasn't like that. It use to just be somewhat corrupt police officers before Supes, Superman for those of you who don't know who I'm talking about, showed up. Unlike other reporters, I know the true good that heroes of all shapes and sizes have done. Yes, Mr. Jameson of The Daily Bugle, that was directed at you.

I've never been married, nor do I want to be at the moment. Being single makes me very happy because I have more time to obsess over the nerdy things that I am into. I read comics, my favorite being the Sunburst and Nocturn comics that fellow Daily Planet report Amy Berk writes being among my favorite, and I am a Trekkie.

What can you expect from me as a reporter? Well, I write a lot of bizarre things. Perry hired me so that I can bring an edge to the paper. I enjoy writing about the heroes and the villains that they face, you will often see an expose piece from me on a certain hero. If I can get good pictures of them I will share those as well but I may just show you some of my artwork that I worked so hard on.

Got a question to ask me? Go ahead and drop me a line.

Remember: believe in yourself and ain't no one can tell you otherwise.

-Neil Gallagher
Back to top Go down
J Jonah Jameson

J Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction To Myself   An Introduction To Myself EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:33 am

I have a question for you. What gives you the right to just go and direct such comments towards me? I'm the owner of a whole damn newspaper, which is more than you can say you punk. I have the right to say what I want about all those so called 'superheroes', such stories are listed as opinion pieces for a damn reason. Think what you want about those show offs, but leave me the hell out of your second rate column.

~J. Jonah Jameson
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction To Myself   An Introduction To Myself EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:40 am

Well, Mr. Jameson, I know you're opinion on heroes such as the ones who defend our lives everyday. See, you're the sort of man who would have claimed Captain America was doing more bad then he was doing good overseas. While you may own an entire newspaper chain, you've forgotten what is at the heart of a good newspaper coloumn: an actual heart. People don't want to read about all the sad and violence out there in the world unless they are reading about how one of their heroes fixed it.

Think before you accuse me of being a second rate coloumnist you overgrown, pompous windbag.

-Neil Gallagher
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction To Myself   An Introduction To Myself Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Heroes or Villains In This Story :: Important Information :: Newflash!-
Jump to: