Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Nol's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nol's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Nol's Characters   Nol's Characters EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Anna Maria:
"Perhaps I am stronger than I think."- Thomas Merton
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude."- Maya Angelou
"The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman."- Chanayaka
"Power is like being a lady... if you have to tell people you are, you aren't."- Margaret Thatcher

Carter Kent:
"I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice."- Abraham Lincoln
"Peace begins with a smile."- Mother Theresa
"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."- Malcolm X
"Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love."- Miguel Angel Ruiz

Daniel Preston:
"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."- Sun Tzu
"Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something."- Thomas Edison
"I can take it. The tougher it gets, the cooler I get."- Richard Nixon
"Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons."- Bertrand Russell

Dia Waller:
"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority."- Benjamin Franklin
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."- Mahatma Gandhi
"There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."- Dante Alighieri
"My mother taught me about the power of inspiration and courage, and she did it with a strength and a passion that I wish could be bottled."- Carly Fiorina

Grant Ward:
"Expose yourself to your deepest fear, after that, fear has no power."- Jim Morrison
"Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here."- Marianne Williamson
"There are very few monsters who warrant the fear we have of them."- Andre Gide
"Fear makes us feel our humanity."- Benjamin Disraeli

Harris Freeman:
"The law is hard but it is the law."- Cassandra Clare
“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.” - Benjamin Franklin
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws” - Plato
“We do not need to get good laws to restrain bad people. We need to get good people to restrain us from bad laws.” - G.K. Chesterton

Jason Blood:
"He who has rejected his demons badgers us to death with his angels."- Heri Michaux
“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
"You struggle with your demons and you conquer them."- Kinky Friedman
"I too have my own demons, and I have struggled. I've made my own mistakes, and I'm not proud of them."- Michael Bergin

Jesse Custer:
"God is looking for people to use, and if you can get usable, he will wear you out. The most dangerous prayer you can pray is this: 'Use me.'"- Rick Warren
"A thick skin is a gift from God."- Konrad Adenauer
"“Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.”- John Wayne
“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.” - John Wayne

Kip Dallas:
"Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."- Stephanie Meyer
“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” - Douglas Adams
“I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” - Helen Keller
"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible."- George Chakiris

Kyle Rayner:
“Willpower survives.” - Toba Beta
"Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises."-Pedro Calderon de la Barca
"The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts."- Marcus Aurelius
"Color is my day-long obsession, joy and torment."- Claude Monet

Margaret Sorrow/Cassie Warner:
"A thief believes everybody steals."- E.W. Howe
“It's not my fault I can't be like you, okay? I don't get up in the morning thinking the world is one big, shiny, happy place, okay? That's just not how I work. I don't think I can be fixed.”― Lauren Oliver
“Never trust a shiny surface. They hide a multitude of flaws.” ― Melissa de la Cruz
"It is only those who believe in their ability who shine when it matters."- Maurice Greene

Molpadia:
“Well-behaved women seldom make history.” - Laurel Thatcher Ulric
“Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.” -  Joseph Conrad
“I would always rather be happy than dignified.” - Charolette Bronte
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.” - John Lennon

Neil Gallagher:
"A good writer possesses not only his own spirit but also the spirit of his friends."- Friedrich Nietzsche
“I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.” - Hunter S. Thompson
"The ear is the only true writer and the only true reader."- Robert Frost
"I want to be an honest man and a good writer."- James A. Baldwin

Nicholai Barishnakof/Victor Creed:
"There is no faculty of the human soul so persistent and universal as that of hatred."- Henry Ward Beecher
“Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn fast.”- William Nicholson
"Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the victims he intends to eat until he eats them."- Samuel Butler
"In time we hate that which we often fear."- William Shakespear

Nolee McCallister:
"Your silence will not protect you."- Audre Lorde
“I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity.” -  Nadezhda Mandelstam
"Our necessities never equal our wants."- Benjamin Franklin
“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel

Phil Coulson:
"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life."- Confuscious
"It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons."  ~Johann Schiller
"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life."- Bertolt Brecht
"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses." ~Joyce Brothers

Rebecca Coulson:
"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous amounts of energy to be normal."- Albert Camus
"Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it." ~Joe Clark
"Saints are sinners who kept on going." ~Robert Louis Stevenson
"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it." ~Pablo Picasso

Vance Dallas:
"Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows."- Helen Keller
"“Death is Peaceful, Life is Harder”- Stephanie Meyer
"We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own." ~Ben Sweetland
"You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in." ~Arlo Guthrie
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com

Nol's Characters
Page 1 of 1