No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Long Night (Shea)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay

JayJay

The Long Night (Shea) Empty
PostSubject: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:27 am

Leaning against the bar Tony gave the bar tender a twenty as he ordered another drink, it had quickly turned into another night where he needed to drink. He had tried to go to sleep early, but the nightmares had hit hard again and he decided to go out to a bar then staying in to get drunk. He was only on his second drink though and he knew he wasn't even close to being drunk, he rubbed his head as he waited for his drink.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:23 am

Life experiences had funny ways of changing people. Those that involved death in some way usually hit a person harder. Even for Asgardians, the same was true.
Long before the New York incident, Loki had one of those certain experiences and was left to die as punishment for one of his tricks. He did in fact die as a result, but was returned to life. Deciding he needed time away from Odin, Thor and the others, Loki had allowed them to think of him as dead and had adopted a female form to keep himself hidden.
Though he'd eventually been discovered, Loki still used the form every now and then, when he felt he needed a break.

Currently, Loki just happened to be in the same bar as Stark, and soon spotted him buying a drink. Smirking Loki decided to mess with the billionaire, and headed over to sit a few seats away from Stark, running a hand through her long, dark hair.

Female Loki: The Long Night (Shea) 8x03-p10
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:12 am

Tony looked up from the bar as the lovely lady sat a few feet away from himself, he hadn't been with anyone since Pepper had left him. But he still flirted to keep up the appearance of being okay and he had to admit the young lady had something familiar about her. He got his drink before moving towards where she was sitting, "Good evening Miss, may I get you a drink?" He asked with his most charming and handsome smile.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 9:19 am

Loki almost rolled her eyes at how quickly he'd offered, but turned to him with a smile in return. "Well sure, it's not everyday a person gets offered a drink by someone like you." If it was anyone besides Stark, the words would likely have been suspicious, but who hadn't heard of the man?
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:50 am

Tony just continued to five his charming smile, hoping hi eyes didn't look as tired as he felt. He had a reputation to maintain after all, nothing was supposed to shake the man know as Iron Man. But deep down Tony knew his fears kept shaking him to his core.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:47 am

"Thank you Mr Stark, really." Loki said, shifting in her seat, playing with a strand of dark hair. "...have you been here long?" She asked, trying to get an idea of how drunk Tony may or may not already be.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:24 am

"Oh just about half an hour, I had been busy working before I decided to get a drink." Tony answered, still giving a charming smile to the young lady.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:26 am

"Working huh? Y'know, I heard that's all you do lately..." The lady replied, testing to see how Stark responded.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:43 am

Tony winced on the inside, everyone seemed know something had effected him hard. Thankfully they never knew what it was that had effected him. "What can I say, the draw of my work is strong." He gave a charming smile, hoping she'd believe him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:06 am

"It's just your work that pulls you?" Loki asked, leaning closer, one arm resting on the bar. "Surely someone like Tony Stark has someone special..?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 5:12 am

Tony flashed a flirty grin as he fought down the pang of loneliness, "Well currently Tony Stark is trying life as a single man again... I suppose I'm currently looking for someone special."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:00 am

"Oh? Single eh?" In her surprise, Loki's usual way of speaking slipped through for a moment. Last Loki had heard, Stark was with his assistant turned CEO; Pepper Potts. She reached up and brushed a strand of her dark hair back, quickly covering the slip up with a grin of her own.

"I thought someone like you would already have someone they were interested in. ...but that makes two of us though."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 9:42 am

Tony just gave a small smile and nodded, "Well my last relationship decided it would be better for us to split." He took a drink from his glass, "I have to say I've been out of the dating game for a little while though."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:15 am

"I am sorry to hear that," Loki lied effortlessly before raising an eyebrow. "You have? I thought a man like yourself would have seen someone else by now."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:01 am

Tony didn't want to admit he had been too hurt to even think about dating. "I suppose I've been dating my work." He joked with flirty smile.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 8:49 am

Loki looked surprised at first, but then shrugged her shoulders. "I suppose we all do that at some point..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 2:49 am

"Still, maybe with the right person I can leave work for a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:45 pm

"I'm sure you could." Loki replied before turning to reach for her drink, rolling her eyes while facing away from Stark.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:18 am

Tony just gave a low chuckle, it was nice to try and have a little fun again.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:41 am

Loki stayed quiet for a bit, finishing the drink while occasionally glancing at him, wondering what the man was thinking.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:34 am

Tony ran ideas and specs though his mind, his way of trying to fight off the loneliness was to throw himself into his work. Though he found himself smiling sometimes at his drinking companion.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:57 am

Loki drank quietly, having a couple more glasses before she paid attention to Tony again, giving a small smile as she played with her hair.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:20 am

Tony flashed a smile back to her, feeling a little confident thats to the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:03 am

Loki chuckled at the smile before turning her seat to face him. "So...is it always this place you come to, or are there others?" She asked.

((feel free to skip ahead a bit at some point if it helps))
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:16 am

"Its the one of the bars i visit often." Tony answered her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Long Night (Shea)   The Long Night (Shea) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Long Night (Shea)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next