No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The one that got away

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Magneto

Magneto

The one that got away Empty
PostSubject: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:50 am

Everything had fallen apart.
Erik –now Magneto had turned his back on Charles Xavier once again. He had found out that the original Magneto from the present time had died trying to protect a large group of Mutants from the ‘normal’ people. Hearing that had pushed Erik over the edge and made him more determined than ever to show the humans that Mutants were the superior beings.
He’d gone and attacked a major city, using the metal in the area to both defend himself and attack the people. Quite a few of them died before he was able to be stopped.

Now, he was in a metal free prison that he guessed once held the older Magneto. Unlike when he’d been broken out before finding himself in the time he was in now, Erik doubted anyone was coming for him. Erik had been alone when he’d attacked the city.

He was wrong though. There were two who were once loyal to the other Magneto, who had decided they needed him.

One smirked as half the guards were impaled by blades of darkness, the other blinded those left with a flash of light before knocking them out with a wave of energy.

“Do you really have to do that?”

“Do what?” The younger man asked.

“The light flash. It’s annoying.”

“Oh get over it Marco.”

Orpheus.” The dark haired man replied, irritated. “Get it right kid.”

“It’s Riley,” The younger man replied, brushing his blond hair off his face. “And I thought it was Erebus?”

Marco rolled his eyes. “It was Orpheus first. Just do your job.”

Riley sighed and nodded, going to keep watch. Marco turned and headed down the corridor, using his powers to break open the prison, Erik grinning when he saw them.

“And here I thought you had all forgotten about me.” He said, stepping out of the stone cell. “Brotherhood members I assume?”

Marco nodded. “We were, a while ago. The kid was more recently.”

“Well welcome back,” Erik said; the two shaking hands. “And thank you. Now…I’d like to visit an old friend…”
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:02 am

~A few days later~

Charles sat at his desk, though truth be told it still didn't feel like his desk. But the young people claiming to be his students said the school needed him and Charles had agreed to help the young mutants that lived at his school. He was currently engrossed in some of his own future self's papers on mutation, the rest of the school fast asleep. His mind to busy absorbing his work to notice anything else.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:20 am

Erik smirked as he stood outside the gates to Charles' old house, Marco and Riley a few steps behind him. He was dressed similarly to how his older self had, wearing a dark, caped outfit and the infamous helmet everyone knew to be Magneto's.
He raised a gloved hand and tore the old, metal gates open with a gesture before leading the other two inside.
Though they didn't hurt anyone, the students that did see them all ran the opposite way, screaming as they went.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:27 am

Charles looked up at the sound of a student screaming and stood up, going out into the hall. He looked around, not sensing anything that wanted to harm his students and this confused him greatly. He moved a few steps towards where he had heard the student.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:50 am

When one student got in the way, Erik moved them aside with his powers, though he made sure not to hurt them. He wasn't after the students. They headed upstairs, Erik assuming it was the office he needed to go to. Turning a corner, Erik paused when he saw the man.

"Charles Xavier." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:54 am

Charles looked surprised to see Erik standing in his school, he also noted the two standing behind him, "Erik?" He questioned, "Why are you here?" His tone showing his confusion as he looked at the three men.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:01 am

"Magneto." Erik corrected him. "And you should know why. I know you helped them put me in that horrid place..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:06 am

"You murdered people Erik..." Charles said softly, "People that had nothing to do with your little war..." He had allowed the XMen to go after Erik, but he hadn't had to nerve or heart to go himself. He wondered where they were right now and debated running seeing as Erik seemed out for revenge.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:11 am

"And how many of us have they murdered? How many of our kind are hurt or driven out of home by them?" Erik asked angrily. "They are the ones who started this war, not me!"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:16 am

Charles flinched at the anger he felt from Erik, he still wasn't used to the amount of hate mutants got in this timeline. "You could of taken a path of peace Erik, shown them that we're human too." Charles tried though he began to back away.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:25 am

Seeing how his anger effected Charles, Erik purposely focused on it, letting the emotion grow stronger.
"They made peace impossible, even before I got here." He growled. "Surely you've heard by now what they did to the original Magneto."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:28 am

Charles held his head in pain, he didn't have the control that his older self had over his powers and couldn't block the anger out. "Y-Yes I heard..."
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:34 am

"They killed him Charles!" Erik shouted, despite the other man admitting he knew. "They killed him while he was helping others! They don't deserve peace."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:39 am

Charles stumbled back, he had been saddened to learn of how the old version of his friend had died. All Charles wanted was peace for mutants and humans, but it seemed too far away.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:46 am

Erik shook his head. "I'm not waiting around for them to do that to another of us Charles. I am ending this war. We've already lost too many."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 11:53 am

Charles looked at his friend, tired from the anger Erik threw his way and saddened by his words. A tint of fear hung in his eyes as well. "So why come here Erik... To get revenge?"
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:12 pm

"Something like that," Erik shrugged. "Unfortunately, you will be in my way, so I'll have to get rid of that problem now." He told Charles, pulling the metal from the office doorhandles, forming a knife with the material.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Charles stared in horror for a moment, the crude knife that his closest friend was going use to kill him being formed. He started to back away, mixture of sadness and fear emanating off him.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:49 pm

Erik waved a hand, turning the weapon to point at his old friend, frowning as Charles backed away. "Come back here Char-"
There was a small explosion of pinkish coloured energy as something hit the knife, destroying it, the blast knocking Erik off his feet.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:58 pm

A younger mutant suddenly dropped protectively in front of Charles. "Professor get out of here, I'll hold them off." The mutant from the future named Dante said as his hand glowed, glaring at the three that had attacked the school.

Charles didn't move, "Dante get out of here now, you can't take him on alone..."
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:12 pm

"He ain't alone though." Remy LeBeau said, rushing down the hallway from where he'd been standing, holding cards in his hand instead of his metal staff.
Marco and Riley had finally moved, checking on Erik before the blond helped him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:00 pm

Suddenly a large jungle cat jumped in front of Remy, blocking him from attacking Magneto.
Charles looked at Erik, still thinking of him as a friend and worrying. He needed to get the fight away from his students and slowly looked towards the terrace, hoping Erik would follow.
Dante looked at Marco and Riley trying to figure out how strong they were.
Alex ran to help Remy.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:22 pm

Remy stopped short, frowning when he realised what had blocked his path. "Where'd you come from?" Assuming it was another mutant, the Cajun shoved his cards back in his coat pocket and pulled out his staff instead.
"What are you doing?" Erik asked angrily once he saw Charles.
Marco smirked. "Don't even try it kid."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:27 pm

The tiger's tail whipped in a sly manner, the mutant ready for a fight.
Alex stopped by Remy, "Whats going on..."
"Trying to get this fight out of my school... If your going to kill me your not doing it in front of my students, they've seen enough violence!" Charles answered, surprising even himself.
Dante fired a blast at Marco as he formed an evergy blade in his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Magneto

Magneto

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:55 pm

"Some idiot decided it'd be a good idea to let Magneto out." Remy replied to Alex, extending his staff before shifting to a better position for fighting.
Erik paused for a moment at Charles' words but then just shrugged his shoulders. "Fine."
Riley stepped forwards and stopped Dante's blast with his own starry wave of energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one that got away   The one that got away Empty

Back to top Go down

The one that got away
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Heroes or Villains In This Story :: The City Is A Dangerous Place :: Prison and Asylums-
Jump to: