No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Another Strange Day

Go down 
+7
Molpadia
Admin
Jason Blood
The Coulson Duo
Nolee McCallister
Dia Waller
JayJay
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:47 am

"He's not our Mr. Stark. Mr. Stark happens to be an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, we tend not to work with S.H.I.E.L.D," Daniel snorted. Even the mere thought of the other organization brought a sour taste to his mouth. "You're the only hero in Keystone City? You don't have any other heroes helping out?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:17 pm

"Yeah I'm the only hero in Keystone, my un... My mentor was the hero before me and I was his sidekick for a good few years before I had to take over the mantel and become the Flash." Wally answered, rolling his eyes slightly at the man. "Thanks to my speed I normally don't have too much of a problem taking care of all my villains."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 pm

"Well you should let the cops handle them. Because of people like you more villains then are needed end up in an area." Daniel shrugged.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:45 am

"Right... Have you even thought about if the cops can handle my villains? And just so you know, they can't... I'm the only one that can..." Wally said, "I help the cops so they can focus on the rest of the city."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Daniel shook his head, "You make it sound as if your villains are all that dangerous. You don't fight men like The Joker or things like that. You face lame villains like Captain Cold."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:33 pm

"Yes a man that can freeze people to death with his weapons or Mirror Master who can trap poor people in a horrible mirror world for the rest of their lives, don't forget freaking Gorilla Grodd who can both control people thanks to his telepathic powers and can build deadly machines."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:14 am

Daniel rolled his eyes. He was old fashioned and liked to think of humans as the superiors of the world. "I'm sorry if I don't agree with you but I don't like abnormalities."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:07 am

Wally glared, "I'm not an abnormality...! I've got powers, but that doesn't make me less then human!" He hated being treated like a freak, especially when the people that did it thought they were better.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:24 am

"You are less than human!" Daniel shouted, "Until I get proved otherwise, you're going to be treated as such."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:48 am

Wally growled and got off the bed, glaring at the jerk he was stuck in the room with. "You have no right to decide if I'm human or not! You know nothing about me or how I got my powers!"
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:50 am

"I know people like you are the reason people like my dad couldn't work anymore! I know people like you are the reason my friend Nicholai lost his job," shouted Daniel.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:37 am

"We can't help having our powers! You can't blame us because your dad's and friend's bosses decided to be ass's! Hell half of the Meta's and Mutants you hate weren't even born yet!"
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:53 pm

"Woah, woah, woah," Daniel said as he held up a hand, "how old do you think I am?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:43 am

"I don't know... Forty-five... Fifty... Somewhere around there..." Wally answered with a shrug, not seeing how it really mattered.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:50 am

"I'm only 41. Jeez, do I really look that old?" Daniel asked.
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:25 pm

"Sort of man..." Wally answered truthfully. "You have bags under your which adds to you looking older..." Wally paused, "Your right about the age my uncle... Was..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:47 pm

"I knew your uncle," Daniel replied. He hadn't always hated heroes as intensely as he did now, at one time he had been their biggest supporter. "He was a good man..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:37 am

"Barry was the best... Far better man and Flash...." Wally said in a soft voice, he had never gotten over the loss of the man that had been like a father to him. Much better father then his own father had been, he ran his fingers through his hair with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Daniel looked at the kid. From how he looked, he seemed to be thinking that he wasn't good. "You know...from what I've seen...Barry would he hella proud of you as The Flash."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:30 am

"I would love to think he would... But some of the others think I'm nothing, but weak replacement for Barry and are mad I took up the mantle of the Flash... Not that they say it to my face or around the league..." Wally mused to himself, "I always thought they'd understand why I have to be the Flash, I need to protect innocents and I need to keep part of Barry alive..."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Daniel knew what it was like to want to protect the weak. After all, he was a military man long before he went into the CIA and that training just didn't leave you. With a look that let Wally knew how he felt, Daniel began to speak. "Who cares what others think? If you're doing what you know helps the people you intend to help, if you're confident in what you are doing then you shouldn't care about what they think."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 4:46 am

Wally laughed softly and looked up, "You know that sounds like a pep talk that John would give, not Kyle though he'd just slap me upside the head and say get over myself." He said sound a little more like his normal self.
Back to top Go down
Jason Blood

Jason Blood

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:12 am

"John and Kyle?" Daniel asked looking at the younger man, "Who are they?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 am

"John Steward and Kyle Rayner, they're both like brothers to me. John is like an older brother and Kyle is like a slightly older brother." Wally said with a smile as he sat down again.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:11 am

Daniel nodded, "I wouldn't know what it's like to have any brothers. I only had sisters growing up and even then I was the oldest."

He adjusted himself in the chair, running a hand over the back of his head sheepishly. "About how I reacted to you...I'm sorry. I've just been a man who has seen the negative and positive side of being a hero more times than I'd like to admit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Strange Day
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Heroes or Villains In This Story :: The City Is A Dangerous Place :: Labs-
Jump to: