No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exciting day?

Go down 
+3
Nolee McCallister
Molpadia
JayJay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Exciting day? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:21 pm

"Aren't you worried that if you change the past, you're future may be affected?" Molpadia asked. Though there were a few things that she was unfamiliar with, time travel was not one of them. Princess Diana, Wonder Woman, had time traveled in the past and Molpadia was aware that it could change things for better or worse.
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:49 am

"I... I don't know... My dad says it won't if we're really careful, I think as long as major changes don't happen we're okay...." Dante answered softly, "My future couldn't be too much worse."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:57 am

"It could be altered so that you don't even exist," Molpadia shrugged, looking down at her feet. "You have to be careful for this sort of thing."
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:15 pm

"I have been careful... I've not even tried to meet my real mom and dad... I really want to though... I always wanted to meet them... But dad says it's too dangerous too and I'm better off just helping him with his work here..."
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:29 am

"Well that is a good thing," Molpadia smiled, her glance going to his bike. "Do you think that the two of us could take a ride?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:11 am

Dante gave a small smile before nodding, "Yeah, my bike handles really well with two people. And I think I still have a spare helmet in the bag too, let me get it out for you."
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:48 am

"I don't need a helmet," Molpadia grinned, "I shall cast a spell so that nothing happens to either of the two of us."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:05 am

Dante nodding slowly before putting on his own helmet out of habit, he climbed on his bike.
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:48 am

Molpadia grinned and climbed on behind Dante, her arm's wrapping around his chest to steady herself. She made sure she didn't use any of her strength, not wanting to crush him.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:27 am

"You ready?" Dante asked before starting up his bike and slowly pulling out of his parking spot. He enjoyed being able to ride his bike through the city, something he couldn't do often at home.
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:30 am

Molpadia nodded, "Yes, yes I am ready. You don't have to go slow for my sake. In fact, I enjoy the feeling of the wind through my hair."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:23 am

Dante smiled before nodding a going a little fast, he sometimes felt like it was one of the few ways to really feel in touch with the wind. It was just so calming to only hear the wind as it moved past him, like a world of its own.
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:56 am

Molpadia smiled as she closed her eyes, the feeling of the warm days sun and the wind through her hair reminding her of Themyscira.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Dante drove around for a while before knowing he'd have to be getting back to the school soon and pulling back to where they had started. He slowly parked it and pulled his helmet off, "That was nice."
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:43 pm

Molpadia grinned and slapped him on the back encouragingly, though with her added strength as an Amazonian, it could seem a lot stronger than she intended it too. "Well, my friend, what else do you find enjoyable here?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Dante moved forward a little at the strong slap on the back, he probably had a slight red mark now. But he knew the gesture was friendly. "Well I train with my powers and read... That's all I really do.."
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Molpadia grinned wide, "Well maybe you should train as a warrior!"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:25 pm

"Well I think that's sort of what I am in my time... I'm part of a group that helps protect mutants that can't protect themselves, we modeled ourselves after the X-Men of this time because of all the good they did."
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:38 pm

"I've never heard of the X-Men," Molpadia frowned. She was new to the land so things like this were different for her.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:26 am

"Oh... I guess their not as well known in this time, they are probably still mostly working underground when they help other mutants." Dante mused aloud to himself as he took his helmet off and put it down on his bike.
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:04 am

"Or it could be the fact that I just came to Patriarch's World," Molpadia shrugged. With a scowl she added, "You have not changed my mind about men, little one. I still think of the lot of you as a scourge. It's my job in Lady Circe's name to eradicate you."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:46 am

Dante blinked, "You realize that without men that there wouldn't be anymore children... And soon there would no women or any people, the world would no longer have people... And there would be a big chance that I would never be born... So this plan of yours is very flawed... Besides I know some women that would be very angry if you killed their husbands... Most men are stupid, but their very important to the world. Just like women are as well."
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:45 pm

"Men are the reason that we have destruction, violence, war. Without women, they would be a bunch of lawless animals. Sure, I will keep some men around so that we can further the population but other than that there will be none," shrugged Molpadia.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:34 am

"People like you are the reason my world is so screwed up in my time, people like you are the reason that I grew up in a world where mutants were forced into camps and hundreds of young mutants to be branded!" He turned around and lifted up his shirt to show her the deep M that sat on his shoulder, a painful reminder of past mistakes that human's like her made.
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:34 pm

Molpadia shook her head, gesturing to the scar that cut right through her eye. "Do you see this? Ares, the god of war did this too me. He did this to remind me that men will hurt you, be they friends with you or not. I believe that people with powers should be able to do whatever they want but I also believe that men will hurt you! I would never brand you with that mark because I know what it's like to have a brand!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exciting day?   Exciting day? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exciting day?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next