No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Honest Answer

Go down 
+12
Dia Waller
Marco Ellis
Reverend Jesse Custer
Carter Kent
JayJay
Daniel Preston
Cecil Markwell
Kip Dallas
Remy LeBeau
Admin
Shea
Nolee McCallister
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 6:37 pm

This is a game where you interview the next person to comment. I will ask a question and then the next person to comment will comment as a character. Ready?

If you were the last hero on Earth, which villain would you stop first?
Back to top Go down
Shea

Shea

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 2:19 am

Jameson: What the hell makes you think I'll be a hero in the first place?

What's your first thought when you hear about a villain causing trouble?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:20 am

Nolee: My very first thought is that I better get my costume on and go save the world.

Of you could team up with any hero, past or present who would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:18 am

Remy: Wolverine, always Wolverine. Simply cause it's better to stay on de good side of dem claws.

Would you ever take a life to save your own (even if you're meant to be a hero)?
Back to top Go down
Kip Dallas

Kip Dallas

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:33 am

Kip: Not to save my own. My life isn't worth killing for.

Have you ever done something that you regretted as a hero? For example, putting the wrong person in prison.
Back to top Go down
Cecil Markwell

Cecil Markwell

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:13 am

Jordan: One time I choosed to save my brother instead of a bystander...

Have you ever killed a villain or hero?
Back to top Go down
Daniel Preston

Daniel Preston

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:35 am

Vance: Never, murder is wrong. No matter what.

Have you ever had a crush on another hero?
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Zander: Does a current crush count?

Have ever had a one night stand with anpther hero or villain?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:57 am

Daniel: Technically not a hero or villain but Dia and I had a one night stand before we decided that we were better friends.

Has there ever been a circumstance where you teamed up with a villain?
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
Shea

Shea

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:01 am

Gambit: More times than I'd like to admit; but yes.

If it was to help someone else, would you expose a hero (or villain)'s personal identity?
Back to top Go down
Carter Kent

Carter Kent

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Carter: Yes. Secret identities, though important, are easier to let go of than someone's life. Just because you're name and face is revealed to the public doesn't mean you can't be a decent hero. Look at New York City's Iron Man. When Tony Stark revealed himself to be Iron Man, nothing Earth shattering happened.

If you were going to work for the side of evil would you pick an entirely different persona and if so, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:07 am

Pym: Probably, but I don't know what I would change anything to yet.

How do you feel about your villains?
Back to top Go down
Reverend Jesse Custer

Reverend Jesse Custer

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:52 am

Jesse: You mean the "The Grail"? There a bunch of pretentious bastards and one day, I'm gonna rid the world of every last one of 'em. As for "The Big Man", he's on my list of least favorite people too.

If you could save the world or save the person you love, which would you choose?
Back to top Go down
Shea

Shea

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:39 am

Johnny: I normally never get a say in that. I've never been able to fucking save them, but I always save everyone else. It would be nice to save someone I love. For once.

Would you sacrifice yourself for someone you didn't know? Not the world, just that one stranger?
Back to top Go down
Reverend Jesse Custer

Reverend Jesse Custer

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:01 am

Jesse: Hell no! I gotta protect me and mine for I can protect anyone. Tulip and Cass come first.

If you knew your best friend was in love with your girl, would you pin a murder on them so that they can go away?
Back to top Go down
Marco Ellis

Marco Ellis

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:41 am

Marco: Assuming I had friends instead of colleagues, yes. I don't have time for those who aren't loyal.

If a villain managed to successfully take over the world and they gave you a choice; would you join them, or die?
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:57 am

Dia: It depends on the villain to be quite honest. If someone like Lex Luthor took over the world, it wouldn't be too terribly different from the world we live in now so I wouldn't hesitate to join him. If it was someone like Loki, well, that's another story.

If you could infiltrate either S.H.I.E.L.D or Checkmate what would you look for?
Back to top Go down
Shea

Shea

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:16 am

Marco: Files with the locations of mutants.

Which 'superhero' team would you most want to team up with and why?
Back to top Go down
Carter Kent

Carter Kent

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Carter: I would love to be looked by the Justice League liked my father was looked at. It would mean a lot to be on that team.

Do you think there are any heroes who aren't as good as others? If so who and why?
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Lucky: Well all heroes are different and so is there a true way to judge a hero by how good they are?

Would you like to the police for another hero?
Back to top Go down
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Phil: It's practically in my job description to lie to state and local police about heroes and what they do. I don't see a problem with it.

Is there a hero that you idolize above all others?
Back to top Go down
Jacen Worthington

Jacen Worthington

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:13 am

Cap: Of course. Everyone has someone they idolise, even us 'heroes'. Me? I idolise those who help and protect others without powers, whether they be agents, soldiers or even fire fighters.

If you have them, would you give up your powers to save someone else? If not, what would you give up instead.
Back to top Go down
Harris Freeman

Harris Freeman

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:41 pm

Kip: I'd give up my powers to save a kid but I dunno if I'd do it to save anyone else.

Is there another hero in town that pesters you when they get to the scene of a crime before you do? If so who?
Back to top Go down
Wiccan

Wiccan

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 6:15 am

Gambit: Oui, Logan an' I have what you call a 'like/hate' relationship; sort've a friendly rivalry or somethin'. He loves to brag if he beats me to one.

Would you support he idea of registering with the government if you have powers? (like the mutant registration act)
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:04 am

Rebecca: Well...in some ways I do agree with it. Registering mutants would help cut down on the fact that agencies like S.H.I.E.L.D don't know who some of the bad ones are. If we had a registry that helped us with that, it would be nice. However, it's not really freedom and everyone deserves to be free.

If your a hero, do you support the work of vigilanties? If your a vigilante, what do you think the heroes need to learn to step up their game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Honest Answer Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Honest Answer   An Honest Answer Empty

Back to top Go down

An Honest Answer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Heroes or Villains In This Story :: It's All Fun And Games From Here On Out :: Games-
Jump to: