No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Trouble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shea

Shea

Team Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Team Trouble   Team Trouble EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:18 am

RP Name: Sami/Shea

Team Trouble Felici13

Person used as character face: Felicity Jones

Character Name: Serena Evans

Supporter of heroes? If so, have you ever been saved by one? If not, why do you hate them?: She has mixed feelings about them, disliking that the heroes are often favoured over regular agents.

Character Bio: Serena has always loved art and had a keen eye for detail, leading to her being able to recreate scenes and faces with surprising speed. This and her natural curiosity led to Serena investigating events like the Battle of New York with her friend, where she’d draw the heroes and various things the two had found after the battle had ended. Eventually, the two ran into Hydra, where they came across a girl who could alter time in the space around herself. After helping her escape the villainous group, the three of them continued their unofficial investigations together before eventually being picked up by one of the remaining S.H.I.E.L.D agents, who offered them a place in the organisation. Within the organisation, Serena works with her friends, investigating events and gathering information on them to pass on to other teams if necessary.  

Team Trouble Rupert10

Person used as character face: Rupert Grint

Character Name: Theodore ‘Ted’ Jordan

Supporter of heroes? If so, have you ever been saved by one? If not, why do you hate them?: He’s been saved a number of times by a ‘hero’, so he’s grateful to have them around.  

Character Bio: Once an investigative reporter for the Daily Bugle, Ted was often found out on the streets alongside the hero supporting writer and photographer Mikey Chase. The two quickly found themselves on J Jonah Jameson’s bad side and Ted was fired, Jameson hoping that without Ted’s help, Mikey’s articles would stop.
In need of a new job, Ted continued gathering information on heroes and those involved in events including them; posting it online on a blog at first before eventually selling it. Eventually, he met Serena, who shared his interest in investigating what was normally hidden from the public and the two became friends and started working together.  

Team Trouble Clemen10

Person used as character face: Clemence Poesy

Character Name: Aileen Taylor

Supporter of heroes? If so, have you ever been saved by one? If not, why do you hate them?: She technically is a hero, but works as an agent, rather than as a publicly recognised face.

Character Bio: Being able to control time is a rare gift and highly desirable to certain groups; most of which have bad intentions for the use of such a gift. While Aileen found she was only able to manipulate it within the area around her, she still became a target for various groups once she was seen using her power in public. It didn’t take long for the powerful group known as Hydra to pick her up and attempt to use her power for their own personal gain. Aileen however wanted no part in their schemes. Around the time Hydra revealed their infiltration of S.H.I.E.L.D, Aileen met Serena and Ted, Hydra’s potential new recruits. Seeing what the organisation had done to S.H.I.E.L.D, the three of them escaped while they had the chance, continuing their investigations and running into trouble with both Hydra and other groups after the information the three had until they were offered a place within the newly reformed S.H.I.E.L.D where they still work together.
Back to top Go down

Team Trouble
Page 1 of 1