No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay

JayJay

Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) Empty
PostSubject: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:51 pm

Sweat trickled down of the brow of the young man known to the world as Justice, the sometimes helper of the group known as the Protectors, practiced jumping and climbing from the various things in the alleyway. But the few people that truly knew him called the young man Alex, sometimes he didn't know why he let the rest of his siblings talk him into becoming a hero. He liked protecting the people he loved, but it made it easier for the mutant haters to add his name to their lists.

Alex stopped at a sound from the other end of the alleyway and slowly went to check who else was in the alley with him.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:04 am

There were two things people quickly learned after meeting Remy LeBeau. One was that he rarely did something for nothing, the other was that he shouldn't be trusted.

He ran across a rooftop, jumping the gap between two buildings onto the next before using a drainpipe to slide down into an alleyway, letting out a sigh as he leaned against the brick wall, glancing at his left shoulder.

"Merde..." He muttered, more upset by the slight tear in his coat than the slight blood stain surrounding it. Hearing footsteps, he quickly reached into his coat with his right hand, gripping the handle of the telescopic metal bo staff he carried with him.
Back to top Go down
Alex James

Alex James

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 4:55 pm

"Hello?" Alex called out cautiously as he looked around the alley before spotting the man in the long coat. The man had an air about him that told Alex to be careful, but he also looked like he was hurt as well. He took another step towards him as he studied the handsome face, his stomach twisting strangely though he didn't know why it would.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:30 am

Remy lifted his head, looking up at the other man with his red on black eyes, eyeing him suspiciously. He wasn't entirely sure why the man seemed nervous, but guessed it had something to do with the fact that his appearance wasn't exactly very reassuring.

"Que voulez-vous?" He asked the man, not bothering to be polite. A lot of the thief's usual behaviours went out the door when he was in pain, or just hurt in general. He then remembered though that very few people in the area spoke French. "What do you want?" He repeated in English, though no more polite than the first time.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:31 pm

"I heard a noise while I was... Working out and I wanted to see what is was..." Alex said shyly, rubbing the back of one of his arms. He wasn't sure why his stomach was still acting weird, but it was doing jumps now. He ignored it and looked at the red on the man's shoulder, "Your hurt aren't you?" He asked. "I've got a first aid kit in my bag..."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:28 am

"Je suis très bien" Remy hissed. "It's just a scratch, I don't need your help." He hadn't actually stopped to look at his arm and had no idea how bad it actually was hurt. He just didn't trust people he didn't know, let alone half the people he did.

Taking a small step away from him, Remy brushed a bit of hair off his face, eyeing the other man suspiciously. "Why doesn't even matter to you étranger? I don't even know who you are. You could be some undercover authority for all I know."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Alex held up his heads to so he didn't mean any harm, "I'm not a cop or anything... I'm just a mutant..." He swallowed hard, not sure how the man would react to him being a mutant. "I just want to help man... My name is Alex..."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:30 am

"Just a mutant?" Remy said raising an eyebrow. "We ain't ever 'just' a mutant gamin. Dat's like sayin' we're just a human." He knew he sounded like a certain metal manipulating man who believed mutants were better than everyone else, but he didn't care. The man did have a point...with the being special part anyway.
He wondered briefly if the other man, Alex, knew he'd just called him a kid, then decided he didn't really care. He'd met far too many young mutants in his travels who had less self confidence than an ordinary child in the middle of their awkward teenage phase did and he didn't like it.

"...what makes you think I be needin' your help anyway?" He asked Alex after a moment.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 11:02 pm

"We're not just mutants? Then what are we if we're not just mutants? We're hated because of something that we were born with, something we can't control... And half the time all we do is try and help them..." Alex replied softly, part of himself had been always been afraid of his own power. "And I thought since you were bleeding..."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:58 am

"Dem people be no better than a racist person. There ain't nothin' wrong with bein' different, dey just don't understand us." Remy frowned. "They'll come 'round eventually...'though going by de 'normal' people's response to things it prob'ly be when it too late to fix the damage..."

He sighed, shifting slightly as he leaned against the wall, glancing down at his arm after being reminded it was bleeding. "I don'- Oh maybe I do..." Remy muttered, pressing a gloved hand against the wound.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:20 am

"Here I'll go get it..." Alex said softly, he started towards where he had left his bag. He glanced back at the other mutant as he went, he was a strange one alright. He was handsome though, but that was a thought Alex pushed out of his mind quickly, he had known he didn't like girls for a while. But he figured being a mutant and gay would just make his life hell so he didn't even try looking at anyone. He figured a life being a hero would fill any gap he thought he had.

He found his bag and grabbed the first aid kit before hurrying back over to the other. "Here it is..."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:15 am

"Fine." Remy muttered, rolling his eyes before moving to sit down, resting his head against the wall behind him. He watched as Alex moved away, not surprised that he was trying to be a hero considering he was willing to help a stranger, especially when it was Remy himself. He knew he wasn't the most trustworthy of people to begin with, yet Alex was willing to help him, even after running into him...in an alleyway.

When Alex returned, Remy slowly looked up at him, tightening his grip on his injured shoulder without really meaning to when he saw the first aid kit. He'd never really been a fan of doctors and past experiences hadn't helped that, so he was hesitant about people he didn't trust touching him, especially when he barely knew them.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Alex held it out, having a feeling the man wasn't one to trust anyone. "I can help you with it... Or I could leave it near you so you can do it yourself if your not comfortable..." Alex said softly as he waited for the other mutant to decide.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:29 pm

"That would be fine normally, but seein' as it be my arm dat's hurt, I can't fix it on my own. I be needin' two hands for that." Remy sighed, lowering his head, eyes on the ground between them. "If it were my leg or somet'ing, there'd be no problem but dat's not de case mon ami, so no amount of stubbornness is gonna get me my way here."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:16 am

Alex nodded and started over, trying to make sure he didn't startle the other man as he started to look at the other's arm. He winced as he looked at it, it wasn't too bad but it looked like it hurt a lot. He opened up the box and grabbed stuff to clean it with, "This is going to sting pretty bad..."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:33 am

Remy reluctantly took his coat off as Alex came closer to look at his arm, rolling his eyes at the face the other man pulled when he saw the injury. "It's not'ing huge, what's your problem? I've had much worse, dis is not'ing compared to those." He said, pulling a face as he thought about it.

He shrugged after Alex's warning. "I don' mind if it stings, means it's clean ri- Hey!" He hissed as he leaned away from Alex, covering the injury with his hand again. "Merde..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Alex brought his hands back nervously. "Sorry!" He said quickly, he looked worriedly at the other. "I didn't mean to hurt you, really!" He murmured softly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:09 am

"...'s fine, don' worry 'bout it." Remy muttered, slowly lowering his hand, resting it on his leg instead. "Jus' finish what you were doing...get it over an' done wit'."

He pulled a face, making sure he didn't look as he waited for Alex to fix his shoulder. He would have closed his eyes, but the sight of blood made him worried memories of past experiences would invade his mind if he did so. The last thing he needed at that moment was to start freaking out over those.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 12:27 am

Alex nodded slowly before carefully starting to work on the other man's shoulder again. He bit his lip as he finished cleaning it and looked to see if it needed to be stiched up or not. He sighed as it looked like it didn't need it and grabbed the next thing he needed.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Remy stared off into the alleyway as Alex fixed his shoulder, trying to think of something that would distract him long enough to avoid thinking about passed events, though that wasn't as easy as it sounded.

Hoping to help distract himself, Remy decided to ask Alex a question. "What you doin' out here anyway mon ami? Ain't exactly de friendliest of areas to be in."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Alex looked up at the question, "Oh... Well I was out here training... I always train here... Leaping and climbing, plus I was thinking of trying of making a weapon I havn't before with my powers." He answered as he paused in his work.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:08 am

"Well I suppose you're less likely to get in trouble out dis way if you're using powers..." Remy nodded. "What sort of weapon would that be?" He asked curiously, risking a glance at his shoulder, suddenly glad he'd decided to wear a t-shirt that day. The long sleeved shirts he'd normally wear would have made getting his shoulder fixed hard, unless he'd taken the shirt off, which he'd rather not do.

"Dat's gonna leave a scar..." He muttered as he looked at the injury. "Wouldn't be de first though."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:47 am

"I was going to try out a bo staff, its supposed to be really good when used with a jumping style. I've not tried it yet, so I can't wait to find out." Alex said as reached for a bandage, "Scars are a big part of a lot of being a... Hero. I've got a few myself..."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:41 am

Remy raised an eyebrow at the mention of the staff, a small smile on his face. He reached for his coat with his free hand, pulling out his own from the pocket he kept it in. "You mean like dis?" He said as he held the metal object up, not much longer than his hand in its compact form.

He nodded at the comment about scars, somewhat agreeing, though he didn't like it; just like most others wouldn't. "I got more scars den I'd like to admit."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:00 pm

Alex studied the staff with a look of fascination, "Wow! Is that retractable? I've never seen one like that before!" He focused his power and copied the compact staff, it appeared in his hand. Alex looked at the staff, not wanting to think about his own scars. Mutant haters could be very creative with out they hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next