No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fearless editor re-introduces self to world, feels great.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J Jonah Jameson

J Jonah Jameson

Fearless editor re-introduces self to world, feels great. Empty
PostSubject: Fearless editor re-introduces self to world, feels great.   Fearless editor re-introduces self to world, feels great. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:44 pm

Just in case there's some poor, misguided person out there who has never heard of me, I am J. Jonah Jameson, Chief Editor and owner of the Daily Bugle.

For all you uneducated people out there, the Daily Bugle is a newspaper, my newspaper.

We do our best to report to the citizens of New York about all the current events going on, most of which is upstaged my articles on that damned Spider-Man! As much as I hate that masked menace, the Bugle has to sell its papers and sadly, Spider-Man is what a lot of people want to see, so until there is something more interesting going on (besides that whole damn fiasco with that Loki fella and the 'aliens', which I'm sure was all just a set up by those so-called Avengers...), Spider-Man will continue to have his ugly mug on our front pages.

~J.Jonah Jameson. .
Back to top Go down
Neil Gallagher

Neil Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Fearless editor re-introduces self to world, feels great.   Fearless editor re-introduces self to world, feels great. EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Wait, wait, wait...you believe the Avengers set up the whole Loki fiasco? You believe that the World's Greatest Heroes set up one of the worst attacks in recent years? If I'm not mistaken one oftheir own died in that fight and that's what inspired them to team up as the heroes they are. And Spider-Man totally saved you're life! Remember, you were gonna get killed by The Kingpin and he saved you guys? Remember that? Jameson, if you wrote about the good you've been dealt in this world by heroes and maybe thought about it, you wouldn't have to be so damn bitter!

Neil Gallagher
Back to top Go down
J Jonah Jameson

J Jonah Jameson

PostSubject: Re: Fearless editor re-introduces self to world, feels great.   Fearless editor re-introduces self to world, feels great. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:13 am

'Heroes' are only heroes for so long mister Gallagher. One day they're all bound to slip up and trust me, the Daily Bugle will be the first one to report it when the time comes.

~J. Jonah Jameson
Back to top Go down
Neil Gallagher

Neil Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Fearless editor re-introduces self to world, feels great.   Fearless editor re-introduces self to world, feels great. EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:27 am

Well, while The Daily Bugle is sitting here reporting about all the "bad" that heroes do, The Daily Planet will be sitting here talking about the true heart of the matter and how much good they are doing.

Heroes are always heroes because we need them to be.

Neil Gallagher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fearless editor re-introduces self to world, feels great.   Fearless editor re-introduces self to world, feels great. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fearless editor re-introduces self to world, feels great.
Page 1 of 1