No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morning Person (open)

Go down 
+4
Carter Kent
The Coulson Duo
JayJay
Vance Dallas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

Morning Person (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:49 am

"Well, the more friends we make closer to our own age I feel as if they can become brothers. Maybe you and I will be that good of friends," Vance smiled at Dante.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:10 am

Dante smiled back and replied, "I'd really like that Vance... It'd be nice to have a close friend again, its been a while since I've had a close friend...My best friend got caught up in some bad people..."
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:20 am

"I'm sorry, it's always hard to have a friend like that. I've had a couple," frowned Vance as they walked, shoving his hands into his pockets. The sun beating down on him feel warm on his skin, making his power want to act up.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:50 am

"One of the reasons I came to the past was to help find him... But I haven't had any luck at all..." He said with a soft sigh, before looking at the man next to him. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:50 am

"Maybe I could help you find him if I knew who he was," shrugged Vance as he walked. He nodded, reaching up and taking his hat off, scratching the top of his head. "I'd be better if there was something going on. On sunny day's like this, my powers want to go haywire."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Dante nodded slowly, "Ahh, my powers feel haywire sometimes... But I've been trying to train extra hard with them lately..." Dante changed the subject, not sure if he should talk about his friend.
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Vance shrugged, "I have a grip on my powers but I just...well...the sun is my source of power ya know."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:14 am

"So your sort of over charging right now?" Dante asked with a tilt of his head as he tried to take it all in and make sense of it all.
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:57 am

"Yeah, kinda," Vance nodded as he thought about it, sitting down at the bench for the bus station so that they could catch a ride. "It powers me up being in weather like this."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:30 am

"Are you able to store it until you have a battle? Or do you have to let it out when you get too much?" Dante asked curiously as he looked at Vance, he was intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:16 pm

"I can sometimes, it depends on the weather. If I'm fighting in a dark time, my brother has to use his power to cancel out the darkness around me so that I can use my power properly. Same if he's fighting during the day time," Vance replied, "I can never have to much."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 1:59 pm

"Ahh." Dante said softly as he gave a nod, that made sense to him. It sort of sounded like a battle plan his father would come up with. "Having enough in battle is always a very smart thing... I can't draw powers from the sun or anything like that... I can make it..."
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:44 pm

"You can make it? I've heard about people who are able to do that," Vance smiled, "Is it a kinetic energy? I mean, if it's stored inside of you it has to be kinetic, right?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:09 am

"Well I can make different types energy, not just kinetic... Like I learned a little while ago I learned that I can make a healing energy, but that's harder to make that type of energy." Dante answered shyly, he wasn't used to taking about his powers so openly.
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:02 pm

Vance grinned, "That's amazing! You know, Kip and I are always looking for a healer. You should team up with us sometime!"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:33 am

Dante gave a shy nod, "Yeah maybe, I hope I'd be able to help you." He looked at the bus as it arrived. "So that's a bus?"
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:12 am

Vance grinned at the bus pulled up, right on time. "Yep, that's a bus. I'll pay for the both of us to ride it, it's not that expensive."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:22 pm

"Oh okay." Dante said with a nod as he slowly walked towards the bus and climbing onto it. Here he was on his first bus ever and he both nervous and excited to try something new.
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Vance smiled and sat down next to him, "It's not that bad."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:22 am

Dante nodded slowly as he looked around the mostly empty bus, "Is it always quiet like it is now? Or do many people use these buses often?" He asked Vance curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:03 am

"Nah, usually later in the day it's a lot more crowded," shrugged Vance, "No one's really awake in the mornings except those who have to go to work and a lot of them drive."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:55 am

"So the people that work prefer to drive instead of riding on a group transport?" Dante asked with a curious tilt of his head. This seemed a little silly not to use something like this bus system to get around the city.
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:54 pm

"People sometimes prefer not to interact with others. It's sad really," Vance sighed.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:00 am

Dante nodded slowly, interaction was one thing that seemed to be rare on his time. He supposed it came from the fact that most mutants now lived in their own city and the humans still feared them somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Vance Dallas

Vance Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:38 pm

Vance smiled as he thought about it, "I should take the bus more often then I do. I have one job that requires me to interact a lot with children, taking care of them and everything, but I don't have much interaction with people my age."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning Person (open)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next