No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morning Person (open)

Go down 
+4
Carter Kent
The Coulson Duo
JayJay
Vance Dallas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay

JayJay

Morning Person (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:30 am

Dante nodded slowly as he followed Vance, he wasn't sure which way they were heading. "That's what my dad says... I wish I could though... At least meet them for a while..." He mused softly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:25 pm

"Maybe you can. Maybe you should tell them that you're a friend of a friend's or something," shrugged Vance, "Well, you wanna take the bus or my car?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:06 pm

"Which would be better for you?" Dante asked, not sure if he was ready to ride the bus yet. But he thought Vance should decide, after all it was his car.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:48 pm

"Well I can always take the bus with you, leave my car here and text my brother," smiled Vance, "Taking the bus is something that everyone should do at least once."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:27 am

"If that's what you think we should do..." Dante said as he gave a nod before tilting his head, "They should? I never heard that saying before..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:33 pm

"Well, most don't think that way. But the way I see it, you get to meet a lot more people on the bus than if you drive your own car." Vance shrugged.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:06 am

Dante nodded, that seemed to be true if you really thought about it. "I've never been on a bus before... Not a lot of things like buses in my time..." Dante admitted to the other man.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:23 pm

"Tell me about you're time," smiled Vance, "I mean...what you can tell me."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:47 am

"Well for most of my life mutants lived in camps or were hunted, but we've managed to get our freedom again over the last five or six years. I've spent most of my life training with my powers and things."
Back to top Go down
Jason Blood

Jason Blood

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Vance frowned, "I'm sorry...I didn't...I didn't know it was so bad for you then..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:53 am

"It... Was bad... But I was young enough to were I didn't get the worst like a lot of the older one... I was pretty lucky if you think about it." Dante said as he put his hands in his pockets, looking up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Vance smiled and shook his head, "How about we change the subject, yeah?"

He picked up a newspaper from the rack outside, looking for show time dates so that they could actually go see a movie. "There's a lot of movies playing over at the local Cineplex. You wanna see a comedy though, right?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:46 am

"Well you said that comedies were the best movies to see so yes." Dante said with a nod, looking curiously over Vance's shoulder at the paper. Looks like newspapers didn't change too much in his time.
Back to top Go down
Jason Blood

Jason Blood

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:21 am

Vance smiled and nodded, "YOu read the paper? I love the paper. I only read The Daily Planet though. I hate The Bugel. Jameson's a quack."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:42 am

"I read both sometimes in this time... We only have one in my time, the New York paper." Dante answered with a small smile, "I like seeing Parker's pictures in the Bugel, he's a good guy."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:05 am

"Parker may be a good photographer and so is that Mikey Chase kid, but Jameson's attitudes about heroes puts me off," Vance muttered. He was one of the good ones, one of the few that would never do anything to harm the public and went out of his way to make sure no one as harmed. The way that Jameson talked about heroes upset him because of that. "Only one? That must suck. How do you get different viewpoints on the news?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:46 am

"Well there isn't much call for more then one paper in city..." Dante answered with a soft sigh, hoping he wasn't saying too much. "Do... Do you know anything on the heroes known as Arcangel and Psylocke?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:04 am

Vance nodded, "I've read a few of their stories. I think Psylocke is really cool! She's a powerful telepath and I think that she puts both Emma Frost and Jean Grey to shame because of her psychic dagger things. I've worked with Arcangel on a personal level too."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:02 am

"You've worked with my dad?!" Dante asked in shock, looking at the meta he was walking next too. It was really hard to think that the young guy next to him had worked with his father before.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:38 am

"There's this villain, Aariel, who seems to think that my twin brother is a demon because he just so happens to have the uncanny ability to control the shadows and darkness," Vance explained, "Arcangel helped me to keep my brother safe. I owe him a debt."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 4:31 am

"W-Wow... What... What was he like? My d... Archangel? What was it like working with him?" Dante asked curious, wanting to find out a little bit about his family.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Vance smiled, "He was really kind the entire time. He understood that I wasn't going to align myself on the account that even though my brother may or may not posses demonistic qualities, he's still my brother."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:01 am

Dante nodded slowly as he listened, though he wondered what he meant when he said align. "You mean align with the X-Men?" He asked as he looked at Vance curiously, had his dad had asked him to join the X-Men.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:58 am

"With the X-Men or with the angels that wanted to kill my brother," Vance shrugged, "My sole purpose in this life is to help the public. Yes, they may want me to join another team but I'm loyal to my brother."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:24 am

Dante nodded before giving a small smile, "Your brother is very lucky to have a very loyal brother, I wish I had a brother of my own..." He said softly before looking at one of the tall buildings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning Person (open)   Morning Person (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning Person (open)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next