No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frozen Love (Nolee)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:58 am

Nolee looked at him, a pained look in her face. "I've had worse. I'll just have to stay home for a couple days, regroup there. Just take me home."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:12 am

"There's no way you can take care of this yourself you know... Its stupid to be by yourself and be injured..." Brett sighed as he shook his head, she wasn't being smart about this.
Back to top Go down
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 3:19 pm

Nolee was use to being alone, at least she had started being use to it since Oliver and Dinah had kicked her out. No, kicking her out wasn't the right term. Sending her out into the world until she learned to be better was the right term. With a deep sigh, she nodded, "Fine...fine I'll go with you..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:45 am

Bobby nodded, thinking to himself 'finally'. He carefully started to pull her up again and carried her over to his car. He put her in the backseat so she could keep her leg straight, he put a towel to the other side to try and help stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Nolee looked at him, her eyes narrowed as she laid her head against the side of the car, "Why are you helping me?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:42 am

"Because I'm an Xman, helping people is all part of the job for me..." Brett answered with a soft snort, he wasn't used to being asked why he was helping. "Helping is sort of implied as coming with the job."
Back to top Go down
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:06 am

"You're an X-Man?" Nolee asked, trying to keep her eyes open. "One of them?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:01 pm

"You haven't heard of the X-Men before?" Bobby asked as he started up his car, pulling carefully out of the parking lot and hurrying towards the school. He knew Hank would be about to fix up her leg, he just hoped she let him help.
Back to top Go down
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:21 am

Nolee shook her head, "Most of my hero friends live in or around Star City. If they don't, well, they usually are a part of the Justice League and my membership for that was revoked a while back."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:30 pm

"Never been to Star City, I live Westchester, New York. I'm guess then none of your friends are mutants then..." Bobby speed towards the road for the school, glancing at her only once. "Justice League? I thought there was only the Avengers."
Back to top Go down
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:34 pm

"No, no. There's the Avengers who prefer to work with the public's knowledge. I mean, Stark couldn't live without the attention of the public. The Justice League works more discreetly," shrugged Nolee, "And no, I don't know many mutants. Most of my friends are metas."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:34 am

"I see..." Bobby wasn't sure if this Justice League group would be legit or not. "Only mets'a huh... I've only met one meta once... He was more then a little interesting... Probably you're ago maybe..." Bobby said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:01 am

"Oh yeah? You know what his name was? Maybe I know him," grinned Nolee as she leaned her head back against the car door.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:51 am

"Let's see... He was hyper and wore red... I think his name was the Flash or something like that..." Bobby answered as he pulled up to the school finally.
Back to top Go down
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:47 pm

"Oh god you mean Wally," Rebecca rolled her eyes, "He's sort of a dick..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:28 am

"I wouldn't say the kid was a dick... Just hyper, which with his powers didn't surprise the professor." Bobby replied, he pulled up to the front of the school.
Back to top Go down
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:19 am

Nolee shrugged, "We've had our differences in the past, let's just put it at that."

She took a look around her. Not even Queen manor was this nice and she had always loved roaming the grounds there, "Where did you say you were taking me again?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:32 am

"Professor Xavier's school for gifted children... The professor started the school out of his own home... Its a school for young mutants." Bobby answered before pointing, "There's the school."
Back to top Go down
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:22 am

"A school?! I'm bleeding profusely from my leg and you decide that the best place to take me is a school?" she exclaimed, her eyes wide. "Listen mister, I didn't want to be in college so I didn't enroll. Taking me here was NOT the best choice for you!"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 4:43 am

Bobby shook his head and half rolled his eyes when she started, "Okay look one I know what I'm doing, two this is the best place that will be able to help you and three you have to be a mutant to enroll and your not a mutant so calm down." He parked in front of the main entrance and got out, hurrying over to her side. He was glad he had texted Hank while he was driving and knew the blue mutant would be there soon to help him, the school had an amazing med room.
Back to top Go down
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:26 am

Nolee shot Bobby the periodic look of worry and a bit of hatred. She didn't want to be here. What if they told Oliver and Dinah that she had been out fighting and gotten hurt? They would come to this place and give her the 'we're right so come home' lecture.

She'd never come back.

Though Oliver and Dinah had taught her what it meant to be a real family, since Nolee left they hadn't been on speaking terms. She didn't want them to think that she needed them when it was really just a scrape she had recieved fighting crime. Everyone who fought crime got them. She was no different.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:23 am

Bobby ignored the guilt trip looks that the girls tried to throw at him, he knew the school would be the best place to bring her and that they would be easily able to help with the leg. He smiled when he spotted the large blue mutant that came out, "Hank we've got to get her to the med room, she has a major cut on the back of her leg and it's been bleeding."

Hank nodded as he looked at the girl, "Yes I see Bobby, come quickly." He then lead Bobby inside and headed towards the secret elevators, opening them he waited for bobby to enter with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:22 am

When the new gentleman entered the room, the first thing that she noticed was the amount of fur. He reminded her of Beast from Beauty and The Beast, only blue. The fact that he seemed to sound rather intelligent when he spoke caused her to chuckle, "He didn't get cursed did he? Cuz as sweet as he sounds, I'm not kissing him."

She tried to walk on her own before her leg buckled and she was forced to lean against Bobby for support. She couldn't deny that he was handsome and even though his skin felt like ice against hers, it was nice to have human contact with someone who she wasn't fighting. "S...sorry..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 3:04 am

Beast raised his brow, "No curse... We're all mutants at the school Ms, I take it that your hero thanks to your costume."

Bobby looked at her as he pushed the button to call the elevator, "Don't worry, we'll get to the med room in a minute." He helped her into the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Nolee McCallister

Nolee McCallister

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:08 pm

"Siren," Nolee replied at the blue guy who talked to her. "Mutants huh? I dunno what mutants are. Anything like meta humans? I'm one of those."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Love (Nolee)   Frozen Love (Nolee) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen Love (Nolee)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next