No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I knew you were trouble... (Rogue)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I knew you were trouble... (Rogue) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I knew you were trouble... (Rogue)   I knew you were trouble... (Rogue) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:32 pm

"I know that you messed up Remy...hell I messed up..." Anna spoke as she looked at him. "But just because a couple fughts does not give one of the members of that couple the right to run away. Remy...I thought you were mad at me because I slipped up and used my power. I thought you were never coming back because you hated me for what I was. Hell...I thought you left me for someone else like Bobby did..."
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were trouble... (Rogue)   I knew you were trouble... (Rogue) - Page 2 EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:46 am

Remy pulled a face as Anna spoke, shaking his head at her. "It had nothin' to do with de fight cherie, not really... I thought...that you'd hate me, after what you saw." He said quietly, avoiding looking in her eyes.
A couple stared at them as they passed by, only to hurry off when Remy glared at them.
"Why would I hate someone like myself? Remy knows what i's like to not be able to control a power, most of us do. Least yours ain't visible. You are gettin' better with it by de way. I wasn't out for hours like Wolverine was..." He shrugged his shoulders, smirking after a moment. "Must've been fun though hm, having a bit of Remy's charm for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were trouble... (Rogue)   I knew you were trouble... (Rogue) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:32 am

"I would never abandon you," Anna protested, "no matter what I saw. You're perfect, amazing even. I...I hate not being able to have total control of my powers..."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were trouble... (Rogue)   I knew you were trouble... (Rogue) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:10 am

"You-" Remy paused to take in what she'd actually said, disagreeing with it because he didn't believe it himself. He shook his head. "I'm not... Dat's impossible considerin' what Remy's done. You saw some of it, so no idea where you gettin' this 'perfect' from cherie."

He frowned, looking around them before sighing, his voice softer when he spoke again. "You were doin' well though, 'til then. You hadn't used your power without meanin' it for a while... What did it anyway...?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were trouble... (Rogue)   I knew you were trouble... (Rogue) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:52 am

"I know you aren't perfect perfect," Anna rubbed her neck gently, licking her lips. "But I know that I'm sorry about the fact that I slipped up. I guess when we were in the heat of the moment, I broke out with my powers."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were trouble... (Rogue)   I knew you were trouble... (Rogue) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:06 am

There was a hint of a smile at Anna's words and Remy had to restrain himself from making any innapropriate comments, doubting they'd be welcome while they were actually having a serious conversation for once. It was often hard to talk about certain things with so many of their mutant friends roaming the mansion, so he was glad they weren't having it there.

"I's fine, really," Remy told her with a shrug of his shoulders. "No lastin' harm caused, right?" Physically, he knew there wasn't emotionally between the two of them however, the Cajun wasn't too sure. He hoped though that his stupid mistakes hadn't permenantly damaged their relationship in any way, though he wouldn't have been surprised if he had.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were trouble... (Rogue)   I knew you were trouble... (Rogue) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:49 pm

Anna shook her head, "No...no there was no lastin' harm as long as you didn't think so. Personally....well....I'm glad that the two of us were able to see each other again."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were trouble... (Rogue)   I knew you were trouble... (Rogue) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:57 am

Remy hesitated at first, to properly think about it before shaking his head. "I don'," he told her, although he wasn't completely sure. "This is good though, really. Nice change to all the sneakin' around." he added with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I knew you were trouble... (Rogue)   I knew you were trouble... (Rogue) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I knew you were trouble... (Rogue)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2