No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay

JayJay

Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:04 am

Alex smiled as looked at Remy, "Yeah it can take a hit from a real weapon, its a real weapon itself... And I think I can... I can see all the stances in my head." He said as he slowly ducked deeper into the stance he was currently in.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 am

"Uh huh..." Remy responded, only half paying attention to what Alex was saying, absent-mindedly twirling his own staff in its compact form in one hand. Watching as Alex adjusted the stance though, he suddenly closed his hand around the staff, pressing the button on it to extend it to its full length. Remy carefully looked him over, more to inspect the stance than anything else, a small frown on his face.

"Not quite mon ami," He said, using his staff to gently nudge one of Alex's feet slightly to one side before standing back to inspect the stance again. "Also it don' help if you're tense at all, you gotta relax or you won't have time to move properly if someone attacks you."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:22 am

"It takes a little bit for me to get every move exactly right..." Alex admitted softly, trying to relax like Remy said too. He was a little nervous when ever he started with a new weapon and that always made him tense. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, his body relaxing and becoming limber.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:52 am

"Not surprising really. You ever get confused when changin' from one weapon to another?" Remy asked curiously, leaning against his staff as he watched Alex, interested by his power. He'd met so many others with powers, some with similar powers to each other, but he was sure that Alex was the first he'd seen with this one and he wanted to see how it worked. "I mean, you ever changed from one weapon to another an' accidentally used the skills from de first one?"

Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:19 am

"Only if using a two weapons I've never used together before or I've never used the weapon before at all. But normally I can go from one weapon to the next without any problem at all, I don't think there isn't a weapon that I've made that I haven't mastered..." Alex answered truthfully, he wasn't trying to brag though. He realized he had been very lucky with his powers so far.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:24 am

"Ah, well I suppose dat makes sense..." Remy said, slowly nodding. "Have you tried many though? Or just a few? If it's only a few den it's not really that impressive, is it mon ami?" Though he'd asked the question jokingly, Remy was actually curious to see how Alex would respond.

While he waited for the response, Remy shifted, standing up properly again, holding his staff loosely in his left hand down by his side as he pressed his right to his injury, pulling a face. He hadn't even noticed the pain while he was running and since he'd stopped in the alleyway, the pain had gradually been making itself known and had finally gotten to a point where it was starting to bug him.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:15 am

"I've tried over a hundred different types of weapons, though some are just simply different types of a weapon with different fighting styles though." Alex answered with a small smile as he slowly rose to stand normally, turning to look at the other man. He quickly noticed the pained look, "Your hurting... I have pain meds at my place..."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:18 am

"What, you count dem?" Remy asked with a chuckle, trying to distract himself from his injury, only to frown when Alex noticed it. Out of habit, Remy took a step back, trying not to panic when he realised he'd accidentally backed into the wall that was behind him.

"Remy's fine, like he said earlier, he's had worse before mon ami." In an attempt to calm himself down he decided to make a joke of it instead. Unfortunately, a lot of the Cajun's jokes were inappropriate and he didn't really think about them before he spoke. "Pain meds by de way are a pretty lame way of invitin' someone back to your place y'know. Besides, Remy's pretty sure he don't swing dat way."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 4:52 am

Alex's whole face turned a bright pink when Remy said he thought he was hitting on him, "I-I wasn't... I mean... I was just trying to help... I-I know not many guys swing... M-My way and I didn't... Mean to make you uncomfortable or anything... H-Honestly... I just want to help..." He looked away and started to back up.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:53 am

Seeing Alex's reaction, Remy couldn't help but laugh, shaking his head at him once he'd calmed down. "No need to freak out mon ami; I was only jokin'. Didn't think you were- Never really think before sayin' things... Je suis désolé!" He quickly said, not wanting to risk getting into any sort of fight with anyone while injured, especially not one who'd now know most of the ways he'd fight, if he used his staff.

Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Alex's face was still flushed and he was looking down ashamed, hardly anyone outside of his brother Chris and his sister Beca knew he was gay. He dropped the staff in his hand, it disappear as it hit the ground. He looked up with a nervous glance at the other man, he never could tell how people reacted to him.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:51 am

"Are you alright?" Remy asked after watching him for a moment. "If you ain't careful, you'll end up lookin' worse den I probably do." He said jokingly before frowning slightly. He knew he probably didn't look the greatest, not having really stayed in one place for too long recently, meaning he didn't really rest properly either.

Eventually he let out a sigh, his shoulder still bothering him. "You...said you had somet'ing for de pain...?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 11:17 am

"I... I'm fine..." Alex answered his question softly, his blush gone though he still had a timid look in his eyes as if he thought Remy would hate him for being like he was. "A-And yeah I've got some pain med at my apartment... It's only a few buildings away..."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:23 am

"Alright then..." Remy said slowly, responding to both Alex being 'fine' and about his apartment. "Why exactly does someone like you live 'round here though mon ami? No 'ffence, but you don' seem like de type I normally see in dis area. You seem too...innocent."

He looked around, slowly creeping towards the edge of the alleyway, peeking his head out to look at the street before looking back at Alex with a smile. "Looks pretty quiet out dere; we should be okay to go." He said. He doubted Alex would have had any problems even if the street was busy, but he'd been running and trying to hide from someone before they'd ran into each other and wasn't too keen on running into the person again.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:13 am

"It's all I can afford... My job sucks and with my 'night job' there isn't a chance to work over time... Plus I want to help the people here if I can... There are a lot of people that need it, even if it's not the help of a hero they need" Alex answered, feeling shy at being told he looked too innocent. He supposed he was, despite all the wrong he had seen he still felt like he could help change the world.

"Follow me." Alex said as he moved to the mouth of the alley, he glanced around before moving quickly through the street. He tried to make sure that he was going slow enough for Remy to keep up with him though.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:18 am

"Why don't you just take a night off each week den?" Remy asked as he followed after Alex. "Plenty of other heroes out there y'know, world's not going to fall apart just 'cause you take one night off each week. De X-Men don't even help out every day, it depends which of 'em are actually needed..." He trailed off, wondering if it was safe to give away that he knew the X-Men. He didn't think Alex knew who he was, not having introduced himself in any way yet; but suddenly worried if mentioning the X-Men would possibly give at least one of his identities away.

He stayed quiet after that, focusing on keeping up with Alex. He was a little tired after the encounter that had left him injured in the first place and the escape afterwards, so he didn't want to use his powers to help him move any faster.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:13 am

"I know the world isn't going to fall apart without me... But so many people here need help... I couldn't just ignore them... Besides teams like the X-Men have so many people that they can afford to take a break... These folks just have me..." Alex said as he glanced back before opening a side door to a old, but still halfway nice building. "I'm on the fifth floor."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 7:02 am

"Oh, non. Dat's not true." Remy replied, shaking his head. "A lot of others wit' powers come through here, dey just don't live here." He looked up at the building curiously before looking back at Alex.

He nodded, brushing his hair back off his face before giving a small smile. "We should prob'ly go in den y'know. No use having a place if you're gonna stand outside all day." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:54 am

Alex gave a shy smile before opening the door to his building and heading to a small elevator that lead up to his floor. "Well this is my apartment building, its not much but it has a feeling of being a home." He said as he pressed the button.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 8:40 am

"I's safe here though right? 'Cause that's what's important. Don't wanna go gettin' hurt again before even gettin' better." Remy said, shifting impatiently while they stood waiting for the elevator. He knew he probably seemed paranoid, but the thief was used to that. Sometimes it paid to be a little paranoid while doing some of the jobs he got himself into. "Ain't gonna be standin' out here long are we?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:31 am

"This place is very safe, I've been living here for a while and I've never had a problem." Alex answered as the elevator finally opened it's doors for them, "I'm on the fifth room so it should only take a few moments to get there."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:28 am

"If you can get in the elevator before problems come to you." Remy said, somewhat jokingly when the elevator finally let them in. He looked around nervously before getting in, leaning against the wall. "You'd hope it don' take too long. Like, if you maybe needed the bathroom or somethin'." He added with a small smirk, trying to keep his mind off his injury again.

He went quiet after that, looking around the elevator. He shifted his feet, frowning slightly. "Bit small isn't it...?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Alex smiled softly at his joke before glancing at him when he went quiet. "Its a smaller building so we can't have a really big one... Is that a problem?" Alex asked softly, before looking away as the elevator opened up to his floor. "We're here..."
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:38 am

"Uh- no? It's fine, as long as it works." Remy shrugged, smiling when the elevator stopped before looking at Alex. "Dis is it, right?" He assumed it was, but figured it was better to ask anyway.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:28 pm

Alex nodded with a small smile before he led the other man down the hallway to his apartment. "Its a bit small, but I keep it pretty clean." He said as he opened the door to his apartment. "Make yourself comfortable while I change and get what my first aid kit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )   Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Justice (for Shea unless Shea doesn't want it :P )
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next