No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Another Strange Day

Go down 
+7
Molpadia
Admin
Jason Blood
The Coulson Duo
Nolee McCallister
Dia Waller
JayJay
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay

JayJay

Just Another Strange Day Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:28 am

Wally yawned as he slowly slide his goggles and lab coat off, it hard felt like the day had gone on for forever. Then again there hadn't be a lot of work for the crime lab to do that day, which meant that nothing too bad had happened. Which means unless he got a call from the league he had a evening to relax, he stepped out into the hall with another yawn before stopping when he saw people in suits in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:52 am

Red boots.
White suit.
Red tie.
White hat.

White and red, the colors that fit Checkmate to a tee. The colors were not just used for the way they represented a game of chess. No, the colors red and white meant something. Red was for the will to survive and for the aggressive nature of most of the members. White was for the perfection they strived for and the balance that they wanted in the world.

Balance was something that a man like Wally West knew all too well, Dia Waller knew this. Wally West, the newest Flash, was a man who kept the kindness that all heroes were supposed to. This she did not care about. What she cared about was making sure all heroes were registered with Checkmate so that they could keep an eye on them.

Wally West was not registered and this did not bode well for Dia. She had led the expedition to get in touch with Wally West.

"Mr. West," she smiled as she stood in the hallway with her agents, "you are a hard man to get in touch with."

Just Another Strange Day Vjje Dia's outfit right now
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:53 pm

"Well I used to think that until John said that B put tracking beacons in all my clothes and Shayera said they were just making it up, but then J'onn found one on my favorite t-shirt so I'm pretty sure B knows where I am at all time." Wally said with a charming smile. He looked at all of them carefully, why where they here? No one outside the League or the Titans knew who he was.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Dia smiled at that. Batman was someone that Checkmate had tried to keep an eye on but had failed. Shayera Hall worked with Checkmate on occasion and J'onn Jonnz did too. "My name, Mr. West, is Dia Waller. I work for the organization Checkmate. Now I'll repeat, it's been a hard thing to keep track on you."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:57 pm

"Well Ms. Waller, I've never heard of your organization and I'm not sure why you would want to keep track of me..." Wally's smile never faded though he crossed his arms, he didn't know why they were looking for him. And that kind of bugged him a little.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:50 pm

"Checkmate keeps tabs on all of the meta human and mutants in the world. We make sure that we are in charge and that men and women like you don't forget that," Dia smiled as she noticed the body language. Wally was uneasy about something. "Perhaps you should come with me to headquarters."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:23 pm

Wally shook his head, no way was he going to join an organization that wanted to control him. "Sorry Ms., but I'm not going to go with you..." He didn't like the way her organization thought of Meta's, like they were less then human. He also didn't like the idea people knowing who he was, like his friend Batman he preferred being able to keep his private life private.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:04 am

Dia shook her head, "I'm afraid you don't understand Mr. West, you don't have a choice. The organization needs to have all men like you on their registry. If you don't come with me by your own choice, you're going to be taken by my men to the place."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:00 am

Wally rolled his eyes, "I do have a choice ma'am and I'm making it to leave now, you have no right to say other wise." He had a feeling he was going to have to run at super speed to get out of there, he hoped he'd at least make it to John's house.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:11 am

Dia shook her head and in a split second, hopefully faster than the Scarlett Speedster could move, threw one of the knives that she hid up her sleeve. It was coated in poison but it would not kill him, it would merely slow him down for a while so that they could take him back to Checkmate headquarters. "Mr. West, you do not have a choice."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:37 am

Wally dodged the blade with a yelp, "Damn...." He stared before taking off running away from the crazy lady and her friends. This day seemed to just get weird, he tapped his earpiece and called for John, "GL you there?"
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:44 am

Daniel Preston, The Red King to Dia's Red Queen, had taken another Squadron further down the hall and was making sure that Wally didn't get too close to leaving. He set off a device that cut off all communication and went up behind Wally. "Mr. West, we're here to collect you. As you can see, you're power is having no effect here."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:49 am

Wally threw his earpiece at the guy that came from behind him and ducked into a lab. He locked the door and took a breath before going over to the windows and opened one of them.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:02 am

Daniel jiggled the lock on the door and when he found it was locked, he radioed Dia, "Is Nicholai outside?"

"Yes Daniel but I told you the man was a last resort. He's too violent, he'll hurt Mr. West," Dia replied with a calm voice.

"Well this is obviously our last resort. He made it through the door and I can't get in there unless I break the thing down," Daniel replied, hanging up. He believed it was his right as Red King to handle things like this on his own. He sent Nicholai a message, letting the man know to take the shot.

Outside Nicholai Barishnakof was waiting patiently for his shot at the metahuman. He smirked as he saw the man heading outside of the window and took his shot.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Wally stopped when he felt something hit his arm, seeing that it was a tranq he knew he had about five seconds to make it as far as he could before he passed out. He swallowed hard before booking it across the grass before finally collapsing right at the concert.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Nicholai laughed, knowing what the tranq was made out of. While Dia Waller forbade killing of a hero or even villains, Nicholai used the most effective poisons that he could. The tranq was filled with belladonna, a plant that if eating it could cause death. However, when used for methods like this it would only cause a deep sleep.

"Spokoynoy nochi mistera Vesta," spoke Nicholai with a smile.

((Goodnight Mr. West.))
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Wally huffed as he started to close his eyes, he didn't know how long his metabolism would take to get rid of whatever he got hit with. But as soon as he woke up he was going to kick their asses.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:57 pm

Dia stood over the young man, looking coldly at Nicholai who lifted Wally onto his shoulder. "Mr. Barishnakof, I thought I told you not to treat our clients so roughly. Why would you shoot him full of belladonna? What if you had hit his heart?"

"vy volnuyetes'," scoffed Nicholai, "you know that I would never miss!"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Wally's dreams were vague though sometimes words would sneak in from the real world. He didn't like being half out of it like he was right now, these people were really messed up.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:26 pm

The Checkmate headquarters were stark and cold but Dia attempted to give them a bit of life. As she sat at Wally West's bedside, she made sure that he could not escape from his bindings. "Wake up Mr. West...please..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Wally slowly managed to get rid of the fog in his head, it took longer then he thought it would for the stuff to get out of his system. He glanced around the room with a frown, so this was the place where those crazy people worked.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:10 pm

Dia smiled at him, "Nice to see you're awake young man. We've hunted you for a very long time and tried to make sure that you were going to do the right thing. You didn't want to come, we had no other choice."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:42 am

Wally sorted, these people really were crazy. He frowned when he found he couldn't move his hands, "What the hell!" He yelled, pulling on them and looking peeved at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Dia smiled with a kind look, hoping that the young man didn't think she was insane. "Well, we told you that you didn't have enough time..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:51 am

"What are you talking about? What is there no time for what?" Wally asked as he carefully started to use his speed to open the bindings. He really needed to get out of this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Strange Day
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Heroes or Villains In This Story :: The City Is A Dangerous Place :: Labs-
Jump to: