No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Another Strange Day

Go down 
+7
Molpadia
Admin
Jason Blood
The Coulson Duo
Nolee McCallister
Dia Waller
JayJay
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay

JayJay

Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:42 am

"I had siblings, but we were never close at all..." Wally admitted softly, he looked up before giving one of his almost carefree smiles. "Its okay, your not the first to have issues with heroes and your not like some of the others that have tried to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:10 am

"By some that have tried to kill you, I assume you mean Nicholai. I've know him long enough to know that if he wanted to kill you, you'd be dead. He's had a hard life and just because he makes the wrong choices doesn't mean that he's a bad person," Daniel replied, though he knew the truth. The only reason that Wally was alive was because of his metabolism. With the amount of belladonna that Nicholai had put in the tranqualizer, a normal person would be dead.
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:33 am

Wally nodded slowly though he had a feeling that old Nicholai had really tried to kill him, but he decided to keep his thoughts to himself. "Its just not your old pal... Lots of people have tried to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

"Me and Nicholai are hardly pals," laughed Daniel as Dia returned to the room. "Now Di-Di here, she's my pal."

"Have I ever told you how unprofessional calling me Di-Di is? I'm half of the boss around this place so I'd like a little bit more recognition. Calling me Di-Di is terrible," Dia rolled her eyes as she handed Wally his coffee. "I hope he didn't bore you."
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:17 am

Wally chuckled softly and shook his head as he took the coffee she handed him. "Nah, not really, I'm used to serious people all the time." He answered with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Preston

Daniel Preston

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:01 am

"Serious is the only way you can get by in a place like this," shrugged Daniel, "I've seen enough that I know the world isn't fun and games, it's dangerous if you don't have powers."

"That's why we want your help," Dia explained as she sat next to Daniel. "People like you can make sure that the people who deserve to be protected are."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:52 am

"I know the world isn't all fun and games, I've seen a lot more then you might think I have..." Wally said. "And I already do that... I protect both my home and the earth with the league... I've been doing it for years, since I was Kid Flash."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Preston

Daniel Preston

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:09 am

"We know that," Daniel spoke, finding that he was having a better effect on the young man in front of him than Dia was. "But we also know that sometimes there are threats that The Justice League can't get to because they aren't super powered. What Checkmate does is keep in line people like Norman Osborn and Lex Luthor, those who are villains but aren't necessarily super villains."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:42 am

"I've fought against Luthor many a time... He's one the league fights all the time... With his suit he is just like a super villain, trust me the league keeps a close eye on Luthor... I don't know of a Osborn... He must not be on the league's list... Or another hero's villain."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Preston

Daniel Preston

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:04 am

"Yes you fight Luthor out there in the streets but what about in Washington? Luthor's supposedly giving up his criminal past to make it as a congressman. If he does that, you won't be able to touch him without going to prison. Now, if you had Checkmate's sanction behind you..." Daniel trailed off, letting Wally reach his own conclusion about what could happen.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:28 am

Wally sighed, "Why didn't you go to anyone else in the League? After all Luthor has never really thought of me as a real threat... Bats or Wonder Women would be able to help you out better..." He said softly, deep down part of him dreaded the idea of Luthor with the power of a congressman. He remembered the story of the Justice Lords, how Luthor had the other him killed.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Preston

Daniel Preston

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:17 pm

"Well, you're faster. You can get the information we need and then get out without being caught," Daniel shrugged. He and Dia had not been high enough levels to know about the problem with the Justice Lords.
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:43 am

Wally sighed and shook his head, "I don't go against Luthor by myself... Not since finding out about the Justice Lords..." He sat on the bed looking away from the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Preston

Daniel Preston

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:56 am

Daniel didn't know what that meant. The Justice Lords was not a name he had heard before so the look on his face was one of bewilderment. Dia on the other hand, had listened to her mother rant and rave most nights about them. Her face reflected all of the sorrow that it could, "Well what if I gave you a team?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:36 am

"I don't want to put a whole team in danger... Maybe just someone who can watch my back..?" Wally said softly as he rubbed the back of his neck, he glanced over at Daniel and saw the confusion. "I take it you've never heard of the Justice Lords?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel Preston

Daniel Preston

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:59 am

Daniel shook his head, "Dia's only been doing this longer because of her mom. We technically started in Checkmate at the same time. She was my partner in the military after all. Best damn partner I ever had."

Dia chuckled, "Well who were you thinking of?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:47 am

Wally rubbed the back of his neck as he answered, "A GL... I'm pretty good friends with most of the earth's GL's like John, Hal and sometimes Kyle, I trust a GL to have my back above just about anyone..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:11 am

"We could call up Kyle Rayner, most of the other Lantern's have proved to be problematic. John Stewart doesn't exactly care about what we do since we blacklisted Shiera Hall, Hal Jordan's been compromised since he turned into The Spectre. Kyle's not to keen on us but he's better than nothing," Dia mused out loud, "Is there anyone else you want there?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:20 am

"Kyle is fine, we get along pretty well and I trust him enough to work with him..." Wally answered with a soft sigh, he still didn't like the idea. "And No, I'm sure anyone else I'd rather to with me is working on something at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:23 am

"If Kyle is who you want, we'll have Daniel and Nicholai track him down," grinned Dia. "Thank you again for doing this for us, Mr. West."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:28 am

"I'm just helping cause it's right... I can't promise anything though... Luthor is good at hiding his tracks... And he will always get out no matter what... But if this gets him off the streets for a while then I'll be fine with it." Wally replied.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Preston

Daniel Preston

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:28 pm

"Well thank you for helping," smiled Dia.

"We'll find him. Are you feeling well enough to go with us?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:05 am

Wally nodded, "Yeah... I think so, I'm sure that stuff is finally out of my system and it shouldn't bug me anymore." He said as he slowly stood up again.
Back to top Go down
Dia Waller

Dia Waller

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:58 am

"Hopefully it is. We had a serious talk with Nicholai...seems he had a relapse..." Dia mused to herself, though Daniel looked over at her worried. She held up a hand to cut Daniel off from saying anything. "Are you quite sure you'll be okay?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:25 am

Wally raised a brow when he heard that, "He had a relapse? A relapse of what?!" He shook his head as he slowly stood up, "I'm pretty sure I'll be perfectly fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Strange Day   Just Another Strange Day - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Strange Day
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Heroes or Villains In This Story :: The City Is A Dangerous Place :: Labs-
Jump to: