No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Rebellion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

My Rebellion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:29 am

"You are joking me Clint Barton!" laughed Thor as he looked at the other man. "You are her hero. She knows that you have made mistakes that were not your own to make but she also knows that you will do anything to attone for those mistakes. To her, there is no greater honor than that. As for Natasha, we will get her back. We just have to find the others."
~~~~~

Rebecca was worried. She had to buy herself some time to be able to escape with Fitz, she wasn't sure if she could get them out of the cells down any lower. "So tell me Loki," she tried playing to his gloating side, "What did you do with the other Avengers?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:41 am

As he listened to Thor, Clint help but smile. He never actually admitted he felt guilty and was trying to make up for his mistakes but Thor, who a lot of people assumed was kind of stupid, had noticed it anyway. He nodded in response, not knowing what to say. He didn't really think anything needed to  be said anyway.  

"They're-" If Loki hadn't paused to think about it, he may have actually told Rebecca, but the movement of one of the other scientists caught his eye for a moment and caused him to stop and realise what he was doing. "I'm not telling you that! You're both going to the cell!" He hissed, using one of his usual energy blasts to clear the doorway, Jotun waiting outside.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Thor smiled at Clint before paying attention to their surroundings, "I do not know where we are. Has the Man of Iron ever allowed you to be this close in his home before? I'm not sure where to go from here."
~~~~
Rebecca cursed Loki mentally. She had almost found out where he was, if he had not been smart enough to catch on. That was one thing that she had to commend him on. "If you're going to torture me, make sure you do it well. Otherwise, it may just feel like a game."

She wanted to make Loki and the Jotun madder at her than they would be at Leo. She couldn't bring herself to live if he was hurt because of her.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:16 am

"I've been here a few times," Clint nodded, looking around as well. "To be honest, it looks a bit different, even outside the cells. But I think I know where we are." He told Thor, moving ahead to lead the way, though he still made sure to be careful.

Loki raised an eyebrow as Rebecca spoke before laughing at her. "Torture you? Oh no one said I meant to torture you dear Rebecca. Oh no. I planned on showing you how it is I've gotten you engineer friend here to cooperate. He was doing so well until you showed up, so I think it's about time I reminded him why he's doing as I tell him."

He looked at the Jotun guards outside the room. "Take the engineer back to his friend and take her with you." Loki told them, pointing at Rebecca with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:05 am

Thor nodded, though there was a part of him that was extremely worried. He took a deep breath as he followed Clint, "Do you remember when the Son of Coul would be joining us back where we are usually at? Because we should retrieve his daughter and head there. He would never forgive us if he would not be."

Rebecca growled, "You have no right to call me dear Rebecca nor do you have any right to torture him or Jemma! He nor Jemma have done you any wrong! From what I can see, they are building things that you require. If you ever, EVER hurt them while I am around I will kick your ass. You are a monster Loki. I learned that lesson when you murdered my father by stabbing him in the back like the coward you are."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:05 am

"When were we supposed to meet up with Coulson?" Clint felt the need to ask, just to be sure because he didn't always understand exactly what Thor was saying, he often spent a while afterwards trying to work it out. He didn't have time for that though. As he thought about the question, he couldn't help but mutter a few curse words under his breath, struggling to remember the exact time. "...I think we still had a few hours. Or maybe less."

"They actually aren't building what I require. If that were so, we would not be having this conversation. It is by your own actions that he stopped doing as he was told, so it is your fault that they will be punished." Loki replied, shaking his head at Rebecca. "And I know I am a monster, I have spent years already being told so. However; I am not the one who hurts either of your friends, given the exception of the occasional slap, so there is really no need for any ass kicking as you call it."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:18 pm

"Yes, that's what I was checking on Clint." Thor nodded as they walked, reaching the next level of the Stark building. He knew that he needed to get his friends out of there soon. They should have had the rest of the Avengers there to help them but times were had since Loki had taken over. He took a deep breath as he attempted to listen for any sounds that would point them in the direction that Rebecca had taken off in.

"God Loki I...I'll...do anything just stop from letting him go down there! Dammit he's not strong enough to take what you have to dish out, or what the people you have torturing Jemma have to dish out," Rebecca broke down. Or seemingly broke down at least. She was a spy and she would never turn on her friends and family. She simply had to make Loki think that she would.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:01 am

Clint let out a sigh of relief as they walked, glad he hadn't misinterpreted Thor's question. He paused for a moment to take in their surroundings again, not wanting to risk wasting time because he made a stupid mistake like turning down the wrong hallway. It had been a while since he'd been in this particular section of Stark tower and wanted to be sure before continuing.

"So...where do you think she'd have gone?" He eventually asked Thor.

At Rebecca's outburst Loki rolled his eyes. "Did you not understand me earlier? If the science people behave, then they won't have to be punished, they won't get hurt. It is really quite simple." He said with a sigh. "If you would really do anything to stop it however, perhaps you should join them for a while? That's doing 'anything'."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:46 am

Thor thought about it, "Knowing Rebecca...she has gone to find Loki. We must not forget that she has never forgiven him for what he did to the Son of Coul. Thus, if we find my dear brother, than we will more than likely find Rebecca."

"Take me in his place," Rebecca urged, not wanting to see Leo or Jemma hurt. They were the closest thing she had to friends her own age. "Let Jemma go and take me down there instead of Leo. He doesn't deserve this...it's my fault he did wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 7:32 am

"Great." Clint muttered, rolling his eyes. Though he'd assumed that would be the answer, it was the one he really hadn't wanted to hear. He didn't want to be near Loki, unless it was so he could finally put an arrow through him, as he'd wanted to years ago.

"No! Rebecca, you can't do that!" Fitz cried out, unable to help himself. "You need to get out. The others need you..." He added, pulling a face at Loki's laughter.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:27 am

"She can usually handle herself," Thor chuckled, "Let's never forget that she has saved quite a few of us in the line of fire. It's most likely by her or Phil's hand that we have not been taken like the Captain and the man of iron..."

Rebecca looked at Leo, but her mind was made up. "Whattya say, Loki? I'm a lot bigger a draw than Fitz. I'm the daughter of Phil Coulson, the man you thought you had killed but failed. Lets see if I'm any tougher than you are."
Back to top Go down
Shea

Shea

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:43 am

"I guess-" Clint replied, suddenly pausing before flinging an arm out to stop Thor moving any further forwards. After a moment he turned and signalled for Thor to stay quiet, backing up against the wall as the sounds of something coming down the corridor intersecting theirs could be heard, mentally cursing Loki as he tried not to cough; throat still sore despite him acting normal.

"Rebecca please, you can't-"

"Shut. Up!" Loki snapped, striking Fitz again with his free hand before glaring at Rebecca. "I am quite aware of who you are Agent Coulson. I am sure your father would be quite distressed to hear I have you. But I'm afraid I cannot have this 'engineer' in the lab while he's in this rebellious mood you've put him in, so he shall get to see his friend regardless. I think perhaps you shall join them; at least until I decide what to do with you."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:35 am

Thor found himself silenced as he walked with Clint. Hearing the voices, he indeed recognized one as his brother. How times had changed and made his brother a cold man! Thor could remember having fun, playing with his brother when they were children. And yet...yet there would always be animocity from Loki for Thor. He knew that. He just had hoped as he grew, Loki would forget this nonsense and come home. "It's them..." Thor nodded as he whispered to Clint.

Rebecca winced as she watched Loki hit Fitz. She wished she had her gun on her so she could do something about it but without her weapons, or her cane, she was useless. She assessed the situation, something that her father had taught her how to do, before grabbing one of the beakers in her hand and smashing it against Loki's face. It would daze him but it wouldn't stop him. She grabbed Leo and tugged him towards the upper level. Tony had taught her all the tricks to this place. There were two ways out in the Research and Development labs. One was through the door that Loki had blocked. The other was through the air shaft.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 am

Clint nodded in response. "Sorry. Didn't realise we were already so close." He muttered, mentally scolding himself for the mistake. It wasn't often he made mistakes like that and hated when he did, especially when others were counting on him.

Loki hissed as the glass shattered against his face, stumbling backwards a step from the unexpected hit, suddenly reminded of how the other Coulson had shot him after already being wounded. He reached a hand up to wipe away the small amount of blood, the damage a lot less severe than if she'd hit a human. It had been enough though, he realised as he saw her leading her fellow agent away.

"After them!" He snapped at his guards.

"What are you doing?!" Fitz barely had time to ask as Rebecca grabbed him and led him away. He'd been lucky to see her attack on Loki and had shielded his own face with his arms before she'd got him running. "Where are we going? They blocked the door..."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 10:41 am

"Do not be sorry, archer, we did not know that they were so close," Thor replied as he looked around. He could hear the commotion coming from the room, "We should go in there and help her. She must be in trouble for my brother to be yelling like that."

Rebecca broke the grate for the air shaft and lifted Leo so that he could scramble through. She was determined that Loki would not hurt anyone else that she cared about. "You're going Fitz! I don't care if I can follow you. You get out of here and you go find dad. I'm gonna free all the people that I can here! Now go!"

She turned to them, picking up another vial and throwing it, "If I keep throwing chemicals, soon we'll all be in a state of contamination!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:27 am

"Hm. Great." Clint muttered, though he nodded anyway. Even with his bow and arrows Clint hadn't been much help against Loki in the past, so he wasn't exactly eager to find out how much more useless he was against the trickster without them. "What are we supposed to do if she's in trouble though?"

"No! I can't just leave you here." Fitz replied, frowning when she turned away from the air vent instead of following. He shook his head before looking over his shoulder into the narrow space of the ventilation system, muttering angrily under his breath. He knew Rebecca wanted him to leave and find Phil Coulson, but he couldn't. Not without agent Simmons.

"You better know what you're doing Rebecca..." He sighed, more to himself, there was no way she'd hear from where she was. Knowing he wouldn't be much help in a fight anyway, Fitz didn't feel overly guilty as he crawled off through the vents, trying to remember which way the prisoners were from the labs.

"You foolish girl, what do you think you are doing?!" Loki cried out as Rebecca threw a vial. "You will kill everyone in this room!" He hoped as soon as he'd said those words that she didn't pick up on it. He had no idea the damage the chemicals would cause and wasn't sure if he'd be safe from whatever happened.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:02 am

Thor heard the noise coming from inside the lab and frowned. Though he still had his strength, he did not have his hammer which would have been helpful. "There is not much we can do against the Jotun. Even if we tried, the simple touch of their skin would turn us to ice..."

Rebecca shook her head as she ignored Fitz. If she ignored him, she was more likely to get his ire up and make him want to do what she had told him. Fitz and Simmons were two of the only real friends that Rebecca had ever had, she didn't want to risk losing them like she had lost so many others. As Loki cried out at her, she smirked, "Kill us all huh? I don't have much to live for. If I have to die a martyr, so be it."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:33 pm

"Sounds fun." Clint said drily, wishing more than ever that he had his gear with him. Normal arrows would likely be harmless, but his explosive arrows may have helped at least a little. Despite the odds though, the archer shrugged his shoulders. "Let's go."

Fitz groaned, muttering angrily to himself as he crawled through the vent, wishing briefly that their friend Skye was around to help, simply because she was smaller and could likely move easier through the vent than he could. "But i couldn't rescue Jemma then..." he reminded himself, pausing to look out through a cover like the one Rebecca had broken off to get him in there in the first place, needing to figure out which way to head.

"An what would that accomplish eh? By doing so you'd also kill those you intend to free. Did you not think of that? What good then will your actions be if you kill them also?" Loki asked, one hand becoming surrounded with a glowing light as he readied his magic.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:43 am

"Are you daft, archer? We cannot fight them without the weapons that Loki has taken from us. Do you even know where you're bow is?" Thor asked, stopping Clint. "If we go in there, we are nothing more than a mere distraction to get Rebecca free!"

Simmons couldn't believe her luck. One moment she, Fitz, and Agent Triplett had been running from the Jotun, Triplett having saved them, when the next she and Fitz were taken here. It was a terrible, cold place since Loki had taken over. Even worse, she refused to comply to the tricksters wishes so she had ended up in the cells almost as soon as she had arrived. With a deep breath, she looked up at the ceiling. "Oh Fitz...I do hope you're okay..." she whispered to herself.

"Sometimes we have to destroy just so we can be free," muttered Rebecca, though she lowered the vial she was about to throw. She had no idea what Loki was working on but she knew it was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:57 am

"Then what are we supposed to do?!" Clint asked angrily, a little louder than he meant to. "We can't just leave her Thor. You of all people should know we can't leave her with that monster! Do you want her to end up like me?"

Thanks to Rebecca's idea of a way out of the labs, Fitz managed to make it down a few floors before he had any problems. It wasn't exactly practical to stay in the vents long with the lack of knowledge of where exactly he was, so he had to leave them and start sneaking his way downstairs. That didn't last long either once he remembered how high up the labs were. He let out a sigh and peeked around a corner, hoping Loki's followers hadn't thought to guard the elevator.

"Perhaps." Loki replied with a shrug. "But with so many of your friends and heroes in this tower, would you really want to risk it?"
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:48 am

"Clint, calm yourself. I know that you want to help her to stop what has happened to you in the past," Thor spoke as they caught the attention of the Frost Giants. "Let us fight now. They will destroy us if we do not."

Jemma sighed as she looked out of the small window in the icy room. How she hated this weather and being locked up like this. There had to be something that she could do, some way to get out of here. She just had to think about it.

Rebecca took a deep breath and put the vial on the table. How Thor and Clint and Jemma and Fitz not have been in the building, she would have thrown it. But when it came to her friends, she knew that she was weak if they were in trouble. "Kill me. Go on, you failed once but I'm not as strong as my father."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:14 am

"Oh. Uh, sorry about that." Clint said, pulling a face when he realised he'd made them draw attention to themselves. He took a few steps back, looking around for something, anything he could use to help defend himself. "Can't you do something?!" He asked, glancing at Thor.

Fitz found that, thankfully, the Loki-free levels of the tower had a lot less of the Frost Giants around. He figured that meant they were meant to be more like bodyguards than security. There were still humans around though, those whose minds Loki had taken, forcing them to do his bidding. When he finally managed to reach Jemma's cell, he was left with no choice but to use a heavy object to knock out the man on guard before he quickly searched for a way to open the door.

Loki watched as Rebecca put aside the vial with an amused look on his face. "Well this is far simpler than I imagined." He laughed. "You really think me foolish enough to kill you right here? Oh no. I plan to wait until your capture brings out the real Agent Coulson..." He told her, a twisted smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 1:18 pm

Thor shook his head, not speaking but showing that he forgave Clint for what he had done. Thor tried to take in his surroundings before deciding that his best option was the same option that Clint had. "We should run now."

Jemme heard the fighting outside of the door and hoped that someone good was coming. She had seen good friends of hers turned by Loki's powers and hoped that it wasn't one of them. Seeing a familiar figure through the window in the door, she asked, "Fitz? Fitz is that you?"

Rebecca teared up, she had let down her father. She had failed him. But she would be damned if he would hurt her father. She came towards him, swining, "You leave him alone! You robbed me of him once! You aren't going to do it again!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:26 am

Clint nodded hurriedly in response, pushing past Thor to start moving further away from the Frost Giants. They both knew Thor was more likely to survive a fight with them, so Clint just assumed the god wouldn't mind his actions so much.

"Jemma..." Fitz said with a sigh, relieved to hear her voice again. He quickly searched the pockets of the guard he'd knocked out, hurrying over to open the door once he found what he needed to do so. "Jemma... Are-Are you alright?"

Loki shook his head, using his magic to create a barrier to stop her hitting him. "Do not worry, I shall leave him alone, for now. Once he comes for you however, I shall break him. I will make your precious Coulson watch you die!" He spat.
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Thor looked over his shoulder and, throwing the closest thing he could to try and deter them, hurled it like it was nothing. His best bet was to make one of the frost giants drop their weapon and then see if he couldn't wield it. Clint would have to run but he didn't care. Thor could stand up to these monsters, a Midgardian could not.

Jemma smiled softly, relieved to see the man who meant so much to her. "I'm fine! Are you alright? How did you get down here?"

Bouncing off the barrier, Rebecca landed flat on her ass. She looked up at Loki as his words shook her to the core. "No...no please..." she begged. She wasn't afraid to die, god know she had thought about it often enough since returning home from the war. She was afraid of Phil having to live alone, without anything in his life to keep him grouned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Rebellion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Heroes or Villains In This Story :: Welcome To A New Age :: Future Life-
Jump to: