No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Rebellion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

My Rebellion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:52 am

Clint glanced over his shoulder, frowning as he watched Thor casually toss an object at the giants. Sometimes he really hated that he had no powers, especially at times like this. "Damn..." He muttered, pausing at the end of the hall to watch.

"Of course," Fitz replied, despite the pain from Loki's strikes finally starting to get to him. He'd been so focused on getting to Jemma before that he hadn't even really felt it until then. "I- Well it wasn't easy obviously, there's guards, especially up at the labs... But Rebecca came and- and Loki got mad and used some sort of ice power and Rebecca made me go while she stayed to-"
He kept going, attempting to describe what had went on as best he could while still trying to process it all, falling into his usual habit of rambling. He stopped suddenly though after remembering something.
"Oh! But none of that matters really does it? Well- except Rebecca... But you've been down here all this time, it's you that we should be worrying about- about whether you're okay or not. They...they didn't do anything too bad, did they?"

"Please what?" Loki asked, smirking as he looked down at her. "Don't finish the job I thought I had years ago? I think not. Asgardians do not leave their business unfinished. We continue on until either we die, or we get what we want. Thor's first appearance in this pathetically outdated world should have been evidence enough of that."
Back to top Go down
The Coulson Duo

The Coulson Duo

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:39 pm

Thor looked over at Clint and shouted, "Go, archer! I shall be with you in a moment!"

"What matters is that you are safe," Jemma nodded as Fitz freed her. She threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. She had feared the worst for him, she really had. "I'm fine. Just been locked in here. It would make sense for Loki to use an ice magic, he's a Jotun after all. The one that I am worried about is Rebecca. She just sent you ahead of her."

Rebecca tried to act the role of the tough agent, she tried to keep a straight face but the sound to her voice really said it all. "Loki...he's all I have left in this world. Surely you understand the importance of family..."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:44 am

"Yeah- sure." Clint replied with a quick nod before turning and running again, skidding to a stop when he saw two more of the Frost Giants in the next hallway. "Aw come on!" He rolled his eyes and turned back, figuring if he was going to get past a set of Giants, the better option was the pair Thor was distracting. At least he could go help Rebecca then.
Clint quickly spun around and headed back the way he'd come from, racing back towards Thor, throwing himself into a baseball style slide to avoid getting hit by a giant arm. As he slid past the Giants, Clint silently thanked Stark for using tiled flooring in the lab areas and not carpet. Sure he had to crash into the wall to stop, but the archer quickly sprung to his feet.
"Sorry!" He called over his shoulder to Thor before hurrying towards the lab they'd heard all the noise coming from.

"I think I'll live," Fitz said, sighing in relief once she was free. When she threw her arms around his neck, he couldn't help but grin, gladly returning the hug. "Not like I've been shot at, this time...or been knocked out or used in an attempt at creating an army." He added before nodding.
"Right. Frost Giant wasn't it? Forgot about that...though it explains the others. Rebecca's almost as stubborn as Coulson, maybe more. She refused to come while Loki was still around."

"Family?" Loki snorted and shook his head. "Family is a lie! All they are good for is raising your hopes before crushing them and taking away everything you love." As it had when Thor had spoken to him, Loki's emotions betrayed him; his voice sounding as if he was close to tears again. He tried to mask the pain behind anger, hatred in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Thor had been attempting to fight the Jotun the best he could when he saw the archer slide against the ground. Something was happening in the lab and he knew that Clint would rather go help Rebecca than hide from whatever was going to happen. He took a deep breath as he fought, nodding in Clint's direction, "Do not be sorry archer! I can handle them!"

Jemma chuckled at her friend and nodded,hugging him tightly as she could. "We'll have to leave. It's going to be dangerous but it's going to be a good fight."

"My family is all that I have," Rebecca glared, "They don't raise your hopes, they don't do anything that they aren't willing to share in the misery of themselves! Thor tried to help you and you were too far gone!"
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 9:24 am

Clint nodded at Thor's words and quickly rushed off to find Rebecca, determined to help her. He reached the lab, but was stopped by the wall of ice Loki had blocked the door with.
"Damn it." He muttered, quickly looking around for something strong enough to break the ice. He had to resort to tricking a Jotun into attacking him, the archer barely moving in time before its heavy club smashed the ice.
He sighed at the fresh gash on his arm before rushing into the room.
"Rebecca!" He called out when he saw her.

"Fight?" Fitz made a face at her words, pulling back a bit to look at her. "Since when do we fight? We're scientists...engineers... not soldiers."

"The only thing gone is my love for that oaf." Loki replied, shaking his head at her, it was a lie though. "He is not my brother."

He was about to continue, but stopped as the ice smashed, followed by the appearance of Clint.
"Oh!" He chuckled. "It's the archer. Come to join me again?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Rebecca's eyes rounded on Clint as the sound of a Jotun smashing through the wall was heard. She couldn't help but try to look away. She remembered that Loki had taken control of Clint's heart once. She wouldn't let that happen to her friend again. Seeing that Loki was focused on something else, she landed a powerful kick to his knee, taking him down before wrenching his own staff away from him. "No one will join you ever again."

Jemma shook her head, "Oh no, we aren't going to fight."
As they rounded a corner, she gestured to frozen heroes in ice blocks. "They are. You've met Tony, haven't you?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:05 am

"They will!" Loki hissed, Rebecca's kick forcing him to drop to his knee. It was enough for him to lose concentration long enough for his staff to be taken, which he wasn't happy about.
"You are wrong, they will!" He growled, glaring at Rebecca as he worked his magic, creating an illusion of Natasha behind the two agents. "And simply taking that does not cure those whom have already been taken." He added, smirking as he pointed at the very real-looking copy of Natasha.

Clint hated that smirk. He was tempted to go and attack the 'god' while he was down, but instead he spun around when Loki pointed.
"Natasha..." He said, following a sharp intake of breath. If it had been an illusion of anyone else he'd have been suspicious, but she looked just like the real one they'd seen earlier when they'd been captured. It wasn't impossible for her to have silently come up behind them, so the archer didn't stop to think about it before stepping towards her.

"We aren't?" Fitz asked, confused as he followed after her. "Then what are we-?"
He froze at the sight of the ice, standing there for a moment as he took in the sight before slowly approaching the block containing Tony. "I- Not really... He stopped by to look at one of my projects once but we never really spoke..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:13 am

Rebecca was a realist and one of the things she had tried to train for were Loki's tricks. She remembered the day she had, to her knowledge, almost lost her father to the trickster. It was not something she ever wanted to live through again.

There was something not right about this Natasha. The eyes were correct, the hair, even the build. She looked like their Natasha except for... "CLINT! THAT'S NOT HER!"

It was a subtle difference, anyone would have been able to notice it.
Clint should have noticed it, the missing necklace around her neck, the lack of the symbolism of the archer standing next to her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jemma nodded, looking for a way to break them from the ice. There had to be something. "Help me find a mechanism...something that will get them out of there. I have a feeling if we don't...we may lose our friends."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:50 am

He'd been about to reach out for her, the 'Natasha' that stood there, his hand already raised; but Clint froze at Rebecca's words. He noticed it then: Rebecca was right. The necklace Clint himself had given Natasha wasn't there. Obviously Loki hadn't thought much of the small object.
Now that he thought about it, Natasha having the right eyes was also wrong...
When the redhead had captured Rebecca, Thor and himself, her eyes had been different to usual. She'd had those horrible, blue eyes that symbolised Loki's control over her mind; as Clint himself had once had.

Angry, the archer quickly spun around to face Loki again, curling his hand into a fist instead, intending to hit the trickster, not stopping to think about whether or not Loki had expected such a response.

~~~

"What?! Oh- right." Fitz responded, taking a moment to pick up on Jemma's request after hearing that they may lose their friends. He quickly glanced around the room before moving away from the frozen heroes to search the room. "I don't suppose we could just break them, could we?" He thought out loud as he looked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Rebecca turned around, her hand still holding onto the staff that Loki used quite frequently. She had managed to take the staff, and she planned on freeing those who had been taken. "What happens if I break it?"

She watched as Clint threw his fist towards Loki's face and she couldn't believe it. It was an incredibly stupid move to try and hit the god. Incredibly stupid. She knew she couldn't stop him in time...she would have to wait and see what happened.
~~~~~~~~~~

Jemma shook her head, "I don't think it would be that simple. He has Jotun working for him...Jotun are powerful and can create ice stronger than that of normal ice. It could possibly freeze us from a simple touch. What we need, is fire."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 7:14 am

"You cannot!" Loki shouted in response as he stepped towards Rebecca, reaching a hand out, intending to take the staff from her. "Give me that. Now!"

Distracted by her possession of his staff, Loki didn't see Clint's attack and his step forwards only placed him more directly in the archer's path, Clint's fist catching him right in the face as a result. The god stumbled backward from the impact with a surprised look on his face, the illusion Natasha disappearing, before his expression suddenly switched to a much angrier one.

"How dare you?!" He hissed at them both, responding with his own attack. Flinging an arm out in front of himself, Loki had intended to hit Clint and Rebecca with one of his usual energy blasts but, as he'd unintentionally done in the throne room, ended up tapping into his Jotun side again. As a result, instead of an energy wave, Loki attacked them with a blast of sharp icicles.

~~~

"Right. Of course." Fitz muttered as he continued searching the room. "And if the fire doesn't work? What then? I doubt even I could build something to counteract the uh...freezing."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:58 am

As the icicles hurled toward them, Rebecca did the one thing she was good at. She pushed Clint down to the ground so he wouldn't be hit. However, in her haste, two of the icicles hit. One grazed her shoulder, the other hit her stomach and stuck. With a groan, wide eyed and pitiful, Rebecca lowered a hand to her bleeding stomach. "oh..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

"I'm not entirely sure," Jemma spoke gently.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:22 am

"Hey!" Clint protested as Rebecca pushed him, but assuming she'd ducked afterwards he stayed down, shielding his head with his arms. He quickly lifted his head thpugh when he heard her groan, springing to his feet as Loki disappeared. "Rebecca!"

"That- it could be a problem..." Fitz muttered as he searched for something they could use.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:26 am

She stumbled, falling against the wall as she tried to stay up. "You are not going to get away with this, I promise you that you won't..."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Jemma tried not to look frustrated, "I don't see why we can't..."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:41 am

Clint rushed over to Rebecca, quickly helping support her. "He won't," the archer told her. "But that doesn't matter right now. We need to worry about you."

"Because Jemma, I need you to find out if it's even really ice we can melt or if it's some other alien...magic...ice thing." Fitz said, already frustrated. "And even then there's still the problem of Loki or those giant...things finding us in here. What're we going to do then, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2015 4:29 am

"I'm...I'm fine..." Rebecca blinked gently, trying to stay away. "We...we should go find..."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jemma took a deep breath, "I know why we have to, Leo, but I'm not sure if we can, alright. I'm not sure what we can do in this situation and us bickering about it isn't going to make it any better!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:13 am

"We should go find someone who can fix you up," Clint told her. "I can only do so much on my own."

Fitz went to respond, but bit his lip to stop himself after Jemma pointed out bickering wouldn't help. He'd been going to question why suddenly she wasn't sure, despite how many times they'd had to race against time to complete something. "I um- Sorry..." He muttered, awkwardly shifting his feet as he looked around the room. Think Fitz he mentally told himself.
"Well..." he eventually said, now voicing his thoughts out loud in hopes that Jemma would be able to make sense of -and hopefully use- them. "It's obviously not real ice, at least not water. Unless he keeps refreezing them. But then there's no puddles at all... We'd need to t- find out what exactly it is then and hope whatever it is isn't um...uh-"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Rebellion   My Rebellion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Rebellion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
No Heroes or Villains In This Story :: Welcome To A New Age :: Future Life-
Jump to: