No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea)   I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:26 am

"But not everything we make even ends up working." Fitz pointed out, shrugging his shoulders. Despite what he said though, things worked out more often than they didn't.

He shifted in his chair to glance back at the god before turning to Coulson, nodding in agreement with Rebecca. "Flying sounds like a good idea. Probably best not to find out how bad Loki's temper is after waking up. ...At least not while he's not somewhere secure."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea)   I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:11 am

Phil took a deep breath, kicking Lola into her fly gear as he considered what was going on. Loki was smart, extremely smart. He was planning something, Phil could feel it in his bones. He wouldn't let his agents die like had happened to him.

"I'll secure him," Rebecca shrugged, "he doesn't scare me. At all."
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea)   I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:45 am

Fitz quickly glanced back at Rebecca with a look of concern. "Not at all? Do- do we even know exactly what he's capable of? It's not like we have a complete history on him or anything..." He said before facing forwards again, shifting nervously. "I'd at least be little worried... for all we know he could be faking being out." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea)   I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:52 pm

"No," she spoke, her eyes forward as she lied right to Fitz's face. She couldn't let anyone see her fear not could she let anyone see her anger. "He's not faking. His breathing's slowed, means he's sleeping."
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea)   I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:36 am

Fitz simply nodded, not recognising the lie. He let out a sigh of relief however, somewhat glad he hadn't unintentionally helped kill the god, even if he was evil.

Loki stirred slightly, although he was still out of it; seeming as if, like Rebecca said, he was smply sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea)   I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Was Not Afraid Then, I'm Not Afraid Now (For Shea)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4