No Heroes or Villains In This Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eventually the time comes when those with powers have a choice to make: do what they feel is right or let power corrupt. Sometimes these choices, though made for the right reason, are what make heroes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teamwork (nolee)

Go down 
+5
The Coulson Duo
Carter Kent
Grant Ward
Admin
JayJay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
JayJay

JayJay

Teamwork (nolee) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:12 am

"Sadly that only works for people that suit up... I've seen older kids be just a heartless to mutants as their parents can be... Sometimes it can hard to pull the suit on."

Zander nodded with a shy smile. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:58 pm

Harris nodded, "A lot of us police and mutants like Xavier and his brand are tryin' t' prove that not everyone out there is bad."

Carter gave a smile, "Wanna get outta here? Looks like you're brother is occupied. We could play basketball or somethin'."
Back to top Go down
https://the-heroes-and-villa.forumotion.com
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:00 am

"Some are bad though... Mine and Zander's father... One of the worst out there..." Jordan sighed, "For every good one there is a bad one."

Zander nodded with a shy smile, "Sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:18 am

Harris nodded, "It seems like there are a lot of bad ones. I spent a lot of my youth not exactly understanding the difference between the good and the bad. But I know one thing. Good or bad, ya break the law and it's my job to put you away."

Carter smiled and led him out into the backyard, which overlooked the corn fields, "It's not much but it's home. I got a basketball hoop if you wanna play."
Back to top Go down
JayJay

JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:26 pm

"Most cops just arrest mutants and then try and figure out if they're guilty." Jordan said.

Zander smiled and nodded, "I like basket ball." He looked at the hoop.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:46 am

"I would never do that, to anyone," Harris shook his head, "Mutant or not, it's not ethically right."

Carter grinned, showing off the small court he had in the barn. "See?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamwork (nolee)   Teamwork (nolee) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teamwork (nolee)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11